What do you think of a loud mouth woman?

What do you think of a loud mouth woman?

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
valentine

Pikeville, KY

#1 Mar 25, 2009
very unattractive in my opinion they are foolish acting and love attention of any kind, whorish ways and everyone thinks them a fool and yet they don't even realize it. they believe themselves to be wise and have everyone in their web of deceit. the joke is on them however

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2009
valentine wrote:
very unattractive in my opinion they are foolish acting and love attention of any kind, whorish ways and everyone thinks them a fool and yet they don't even realize it. they believe themselves to be wise and have everyone in their web of deceit. the joke is on them however
Everyone may want to thoroughly read and "analize" the "Revolution" topic.
jen

Annville, KY

#4 May 3, 2010
i work with many
Joy Behar

Nicholasville, KY

#5 May 3, 2010
So what, who cares?
Who cares

United States

#6 May 3, 2010
LISA CURTIS now that's a BIG FAT MOUTH.
Richmonder

Nicholasville, KY

#7 May 4, 2010
It makes them seem whorish.
Ky Girl

Waneta, KY

#8 May 4, 2010
were is Jennifer Coffey?
numnut

Bays, KY

#9 May 4, 2010
Richmonder wrote:
It makes them seem whorish.
i know you!!!!!!!!!

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 May 4, 2010
In all seriousness, it depends on what the original poster means by "loud mouth".

If they are talking about a woman that is simply opinionated and who holds her own in a conversation, then I say great! I'm all for that.

If they are talking about a woman that talks extremely loud, shouts, and cusses like a sailor for no good reason what-so-ever other than to be noticed, then no, I don't much care for women OR MEN who behave like that. So there is my opinion on the question asked.
courting who now

Melvin, KY

#11 May 4, 2010
Who cares wrote:
LISA CURTIS now that's a BIG FAT MOUTH.
why
now why would you say that where is the rest of the topix on that woman huh
Running Horse

Annville, KY

#12 May 5, 2010
Honest Babe wrote:
In all seriousness, it depends on what the original poster means by "loud mouth".
If they are talking about a woman that is simply opinionated and who holds her own in a conversation, then I say great! I'm all for that.
If they are talking about a woman that talks extremely loud, shouts, and cusses like a sailor for no good reason what-so-ever other than to be noticed, then no, I don't much care for women OR MEN who behave like that. So there is my opinion on the question asked.
i believe she meant the latter :O)

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#13 May 5, 2010
Running Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe she meant the latter :O)
LOL, yeah that was probably the one she was referring to. You know, I have actually encountered people who seem to think women should only speak if spoken to or something though. I have even heard some people refer to women as "loud mouths" simply because they dared to speak up and offer their opinion on something. I don't know, maybe they think females aren't intelligent enough to join in the conversation while the men are talking or something. As hard as it is to believe that people still have that kind of opinion about women in this day and time, they do still exist. Usually I manage to ignore something like that but not always ;)
Mike H

United States

#14 May 9, 2010
courting who now wrote:
<quoted text>why
now why would you say that where is the rest of the topix on that woman huh
Oh big mouth Lisa is still around flapping them GUMS as always that women NEVER SHUTS UP she is a WIND BAG let me tell ya!!!!!!!
anonymous

Plano, TX

#15 Jul 31, 2011
i work with several loud mouth woman...every day they are running their mouths like a car motor..im like not everyone want to hear this...i put my headsetts on...thank god for headsetts...i don't know how i would make it without them...some people don't care for this & i am one of them...give me peace & quiet any day...i work with grown woman & i swear it's like working in a day care center with several out of control children
anonymous

Virgie, KY

#16 Aug 9, 2011
it's traaashy.
annonnermus

Bays, KY

#17 Aug 9, 2011
well really both men and woman with loud mouths that are a little to cockyandproud are trashy
funny

Melvin, KY

#18 Aug 9, 2011
Who cares wrote:
LISA CURTIS now that's a BIG FAT MOUTH.
lol she just can,t help it now
Bill Dance

Brentwood, TN

#19 Aug 30, 2011
valentine wrote:
very unattractive in my opinion they are foolish acting and love attention of any kind, whorish ways and everyone thinks them a fool and yet they don't even realize it. they believe themselves to be wise and have everyone in their web of deceit. the joke is on them however
You have to admit, the lord is the greatest inventor of all. he took a rib out of a man and invented a loud speaker.
jdohe

Franklin, TN

#20 Sep 13, 2011
Females of childbearing age seek male attention,* period. But past abuse can cause an inordinate need of it. The male opposed to giving a female attention won't have a good marriage b/c he also has inordinate anger.
*This happens in all species, not just humans. Nature's way.
April

Waneta, KY

#21 Sep 13, 2011
Linda Gibson is the def. of a loud mouth evil witch. Shes always goin on about something.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Durham 2 hr Drugs 11
Tiffany 3 hr Vixxen 4
Kelli Hubbard (Mar '09) 4 hr Oh yeah 5
Melanie Coffey (Jul '14) 4 hr For Real 29
JC Duncil 10 hr Curious George 1
Turkey foot 12 hr Miss May 142
Jackson co jail 14 hr Curious 21

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages