Lets file civil suit against JC Jail ...

Lets file civil suit against JC Jail and Employees

Posted in the McKee Forum

Letigator

Pikeville, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2010
I am seeking the advice of an attorney and he is looking into litigation against the Jackson County Jail House in Mckee for sexual harrassment and for discrimination. ANyone that has every had their picture posted on the Jail's website4 is entitle to be part of the lawsuit. The jailtracker is embarressing and humbilating and should bbe a deterinant to not to break the laws. BUT SINCE the current adminstration of the jail have chosen to ommitt certain trustees names and photos, anyones photo that is left on the site is entitle to litigation and a monetary settlement. My attonrney is from Manchester, and if you are interested please contact him. His name is Yancy White, huwsband of Annette Morgan, both very repuatble attorneys.
really

Pikeville, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2010
get real''''''''' & get a life
how stupid who is going to waste their money over a stupid pictue on jail tracker?
wounder

Bays, KY

#3 Sep 1, 2010
why aint they a pic of claude is he even there
beaver

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 1, 2010
BECAUSE HE IS SPECIAL AND YOU ARE NOT!
I Love Jailtracker

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2010
Letigator wrote:
I am seeking the advice of an attorney and he is looking into litigation against the Jackson County Jail House in Mckee for sexual harrassment and for discrimination. ANyone that has every had their picture posted on the Jail's website4 is entitle to be part of the lawsuit. The jailtracker is embarressing and humbilating and should bbe a deterinant to not to break the laws. BUT SINCE the current adminstration of the jail have chosen to ommitt certain trustees names and photos, anyones photo that is left on the site is entitle to litigation and a monetary settlement. My attonrney is from Manchester, and if you are interested please contact him. His name is Yancy White, huwsband of Annette Morgan, both very repuatble attorneys.
If you don't want your mugshot on the internet, DON'T COMMIT A CRIME! Your post is funny however with words such as 'humbilating','deterinant','om mitt', and 'huwsband'! Have you been taking spelling lessons from George W. Bush?
LOL

Bays, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2010
The last person that tried to sue JC got shot in the back of the head. good luck with that lawsuit!
hmmm

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2010
I do believe jailtracker has info for more than JC it has other counties listed and even States other than just KY. So is everyone suing?
hmmm

Virgie, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2010
if everyone in jail is on jailtracker, I see no merit to the lawsuit, but if they pick and choose who is on there, you will probably win your lawsuit. Thank goodness we have a new Jailer on the way!
for your info

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 4, 2010
The reason Claudes photo is not on Jailtracker is because Old Ron Gabbard is Claudes friend. I think if you do a crime then yes you should be on there. I dont think they should pick and choose whos on there and who isnt. But Ron is out in Jan. anyway so right now he really doesnt care. But if you hadnt done something wrong in the first place then your Photo wouldnt be on there either. Stay out of trouble and you wouldnt have to worry about it.
dissapointed

Pikeville, KY

#10 Sep 4, 2010
for your info wrote:
The reason Claudes photo is not on Jailtracker is because Old Ron Gabbard is Claudes friend. I think if you do a crime then yes you should be on there. I dont think they should pick and choose whos on there and who isnt. But Ron is out in Jan. anyway so right now he really doesnt care. But if you hadnt done something wrong in the first place then your Photo wouldnt be on there either. Stay out of trouble and you wouldnt have to worry about it.
I agree with you all the way. I do however have a problem in the differnce between the inmates, if one then all mug shots should be published. I noticed the Gabbards even brought Hudson out of jail to attend the first football game . Even though his son plays on the team, I am sure other inmates have legitamate family on the footballteam too.
The county jail has a legal issue when it comes to treating inmates different based on social ties. This would be a clear case of discrimination.
facts

Pikeville, KY

#11 Sep 4, 2010
What is bull is that peoples picture gets put on their, and name in the paper before they are found guilty. However,if your found not guilty, you dont see a sentance or an article to say not guily usually. Like, one time an a-hole cop gave my cousin a DUI and when his drug tests came back, it showed that he had nothing at all in his system. The cop just did not like him and because he was coming down a road that a drug dealer lived on, he put him in jail. Other people lived on the road and he was coming from a friends. Rest assured though, that even though his pic was on tracker and a line in the paper saying, DUI-drugs or whatever, that after, no print that said,"no drugs found in system" was wrote.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2010
If you sleep with dogs you'll wake up with fleas
xyz

Booneville, KY

#14 Sep 12, 2010
so what is latest on this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pull the wool over our eyes 4 hr Heart broken 2
Will Pharris 5 hr Wreckum 58
Buying Arrowheads and Artifacts (May '12) 12 hr barbarabrewerhorst 104
Who got shot in sands springs 15 hr Just saying 39
Mark foley Fri Wondering 26
Jessica spoonamore Wed Waiteing 50
T&R Auction Clover Bottom Yes or No? Jan 17 FredSmyth 20

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance