jackson county football. whos the bes...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Footballer

Mckee, KY

#21 Oct 24, 2010
clark wrote:
None of them. They all suck. I could gather middle school girls and have a more aggressive and exciting team than what they are. We need a new coach. I wouldn't waste my time or money going to one of their boring games. Get real guys.
well u wouldn't like football probily cause u r a lil girl that dont have enough balls to do much of anything let alone play a sport like football
Footballer

Mckee, KY

#22 Oct 24, 2010
haha wrote:
Not even close, Jordan Fox currently a Freshman. Close 2nd his Brother Justin. However it's not like their is alot to choose from! haha
Although both those kids could play at most any HS in Ky, esp Jordan.
before they r the best they have got to do something instead of think they r the greatest. they've gotta prove it.
Footballer

Mckee, KY

#23 Oct 24, 2010
HAHA wrote:
BASETBALL, THE FOX BOYS ARE GREAT. BUT FOOTBALL IS A DIFF. STORY...THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYER ON THE TEAM IS BEN BAYS...THE FOX BOYS ACT TO PREPY...THEY BOTH THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELTS...HAHA AND YEA...THEY NEED A NEW COACH FOR SURE!
thank u for that. u r right bout the fox boys.
Footballer

Mckee, KY

#24 Oct 24, 2010
Parents are Fed Up wrote:
And another thing, The Fox Brothers had to be asked to play. They didn't start out playing. I'm not saying they aren't good, because they are, but people in Jackson County need to know how football is played and the rules before they can start claiming ANY of the players are better than others!
accuslly they asked to play.
Football fan 2

Mckee, KY

#25 Oct 24, 2010
I don't think there is one person that is best but I know it ain't the foxes. they ain't nuthin
Football fan 3

Mckee, KY

#26 Oct 24, 2010
Jacob baker !#85
Heisfine

Tyner, KY

#27 Dec 20, 2010
Will Neeley hes good at baseball i have watched him a few time especcially agianst Foley high he killed the ball and he played last yesar on the jv team as a 8th gradr soo hes pretty good
Heisfine

Tyner, KY

#28 Dec 20, 2010
Will Neeley forsure he is great at baseball he played on the highschool team last year as a 8th grader and he killed the ball agiant foley high so i would think hes a good one
football sucks

Annville, KY

#29 Dec 20, 2010
who cares who plays some dub ball game? they belong in school not on some dumb game they paid too much mony to play on anyhow. I didnt get a good schooling at McKee and want them to buy books not some dam football feild so my kid does better than me. You want to talk about ball when you should be worry about what they arnt learning.
pigskinner

Miami, FL

#30 Apr 16, 2011
i dont know!!!!
what about

Nicholasville, KY

#31 Aug 8, 2011
what about the boys from the first year, no one has mentioned them, i know of several that were incredable althetes and had way more heart and aggeresion than anyone i have seen play. i am a old timer and have been to almost every game since we have had a team here in the county. and a tie for the two best so far are both from the first team. the cox kid, and the martin kid.
Wes Bishop

Annville, KY

#32 Jul 8, 2012
jordan byrd!!!!!!!!!!
Best player ive ever seen!!!!!!!!
And he has a big cock!!!!!!!!
:)
whatever

Mckee, KY

#33 Jul 15, 2012
Jchs girllll wrote:
Dakota Folmar all the way!
you are so wrong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Favorite "M" Words (Oct '10) 1 hr Bat5hitcrazy 466
for the gays people. 8 hr Elzie 29
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 10 hr Honest Babe 2,612
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 10 hr Honest Babe 3,628
Word Association (Aug '10) 10 hr Honest Babe 2,442
What would you like to have? 12 hr sex wonman 4
we wont prayer for the family 13 hr unkown name 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages