Posted in the McKee Forum

wonderer

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Who is the new doctor?
puppyperson

Waneta, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2010
The new vet is Dr Kevin Finn..I'm so glad to have a vet in Jackson County. I hope he stays here for awhile. It is so hard to take the time to take your pets to Laurel or Madison County. We need an animal shelter so bad.If people would take responsibility for their animals and have them spayed and /or neutered, we would not have so many stray pitiful dogs and cats.I saw in one of the newspapers that they were having a BARKTOBERFEST at Bond Memorial Park this Saturday October 23rd 11am to 5 pm.bring your pet & family for fun, booths, coupons availabe for vet care, cake walk etc.
So go out and meet the new vet.

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 19, 2010
This is good news. Is the new vet in the same building in Gray Hawk that the last vet was in? I'm sure there will probably be an ad in the newspaper, but does anyone know the days/hours they will be open?
puppyperson

Waneta, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2010
The vets office will be in the same building ,I assume they will be open on a full time basis.Their Phone #is8593531488.I'm sure they will have more info in the paper soon.They open November 1st.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica johnson 13 min info 7
brandon rose 46 min info 1
The Beautiful Blonde in McKee Today 1 hr FredSmyth 13
Why is Tiffany in jail 1 hr Mommaof5 42
Anthony Turner 2 hr All Knowing 31
Jessica Spoonamore 5 hr bump 10
Jessica Durham 5 hr bump 11

McKee Jobs

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages