drug dealers at jackson valley

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
paid

Corbin, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2011
the lord Is going to take care of you drug dealers, you cant hide we know who you are your time Is coming..................
black chevy

Mount Morris, MI

#2 Apr 24, 2011
down at 504 they dealing i all kind of stuff. When buster aint in jail he sell crank and pot and shelly sell the rest. When he imm jail they are diffrent guys there every nite. He must be back in agine iv not seen him in few days and guys are in and out agine. I was told buster had killer crank what a shame they let them sell wide open and want do anything. If it not him it her
dealers

Pikeville, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2011
does he have a son living there also?
paid 2

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 25, 2011
Its a shame people in the valley are selling wide open every apartment has something to offer they need to get jobs get off welfare quit haveing children they dont take care of, they dont believe in marriage they just shack up and trade there woman around, Joe will have her this week Tom the next they have no morals just free love come and get it.......
black chevy

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Apr 25, 2011
we all seen diffent guy going ghn and out there. Didntp kno there names till now. I kno buster a little and i think he should kno. If u read this buster u should kno who i am! U and me hook up few time. U dont need that whore u need quit wat ur do to. She ran one off befor u got there yesterday. Ya i seen u and him to a older like man been there for few hour drive sum kind blue truck. Look me up when u get smart and leave here sexie
info

East Point, KY

#6 Apr 26, 2011
Jessica Tunnat(apt402) Jessica is dealing out of her apt. Pot,pills,meth you name it. I'd hate to think I'd have to sell drugs to provide for my family or sell myself. How can you sleep at night knowing the wrong doing you have done. And poor Mike works all the time trying to do the best he can meanwhile your hitting the foil and spreading your legs to every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Mike honey if you read this go to the health dept. and get yourself checked, you have gotten a s.t.d. from that ho. Sorry to inform you, you'd think she'd have enough decency to tell you.
info

Bays, KY

#11 Apr 28, 2011
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>Little lady, or should i say bitch, i have news for you, Tibor does not sell pills for his grandfather, you might should be careful about acuseing people of suff,i know who you are, an one more word, andyou will have a slender suit on your hands, i am not haveing my husbands good name slendered all over topix, u hear me, like i said i know who you are and where u live, this isn't a wornin, its a promise.
Well sue your little note sounds like a threat to me and as of slander you dont know who i am and can not prove a fucking thing so maybe you and your husband should quit selling your perscription drugs and if tybor doesnt do that how would i know what your husband is perscribed so before you think of going anywhere you need to rethink your tracks!! have a nice day!
Sue

Mckee, KY

#12 Apr 28, 2011
no your the one that is wrong, my husand is not on pills, he uses patch, which isn't any of your bus. anyway, if he drank piss its nothing to u, o-no it not a threat, like i said its a promise, and i don't half to explain myselt to u, not tash like u, yes i know u that well, cause only trash would down grade a 71 yr. old man, who u are, but i will never let u down grade him again, u don't even know us that well, to do so, so my lile note take it anyway u want to.
info

Bays, KY

#13 Apr 29, 2011
Sue wrote:
no your the one that is wrong, my husand is not on pills, he uses patch, which isn't any of your bus. anyway, if he drank piss its nothing to u, o-no it not a threat, like i said its a promise, and i don't half to explain myselt to u, not tash like u, yes i know u that well, cause only trash would down grade a 71 yr. old man, who u are, but i will never let u down grade him again, u don't even know us that well, to do so, so my lile note take it anyway u want to.
Well sue i think its pretty funny you think i would talk down on a 71 yr old man but yes ki was talkin down on your low life theaving crank head of a grandson and dont think i dont know anything bout you you dont know who i am an as far as you no i could be rite next door and yes i no a hole lot about your life more then you no i no when your leave the room or your car tybor steals hundreds of dollars from you rite out of your purse i know he steals your rings and sells them for pills or crank i no everything i no the days your husband goes to the doc for his pills his methadones and i also know tybor says way to much to everybody so dont try and blame me but i guess in your eyes tybor does not do wrong i no your not his real grandmother i no his mother has his kids even though she shouldnt bc she touched and malested tybor when he was a child and thats y you had tybor but i bet cps wouldnt like that i no ashley who you love o so much hahaha is shooting up crank while suposedly preg with tybors baby i know everything so keep fuckin with me grama like i said you need to get your tracks clear befor you try to go anywhere and if you want to keep replying i will post your hole life in more detail if youd like now have a wonderful day
Sue

Mckee, KY

#14 Apr 29, 2011
listen info, i never said once that tibor was perfect, not at all, this isn't about tibor,its about my husband, u know u must have to much time on your hands, as far as tibr staling money from me, i,ve never missed any, or any rings, i don't clame to be perfect, but if u know so much about me go ahead, i have nothing to be ashamed of, as far as not bein his real grandmother, no i,m only his step-grandmother, buti was woman enough to raise him, u say u know everything, are u god? this will be all i hae to say.
lol

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Apr 29, 2011
Sounds like Sue doesnt want her life on here!!!
tater

Mckee, KY

#16 Apr 30, 2011
info and lol, why in the hell don't you all leave her along, she can't help what tibor or anyoe else does, she is a good hearted woman, who don't do anything to anyone except protect her childern, and grand child, thats what she is supposed to do
info

Bays, KY

#17 Apr 30, 2011
Sue wrote:
listen info, i never said once that tibor was perfect, not at all, this isn't about tibor,its about my husband, u know u must have to much time on your hands, as far as tibr staling money from me, i,ve never missed any, or any rings, i don't clame to be perfect, but if u know so much about me go ahead, i have nothing to be ashamed of, as far as not bein his real grandmother, no i,m only his step-grandmother, buti was woman enough to raise him, u say u know everything, are u god? this will be all i hae to say.
No the only reason i put your husband in there is because tybor steals and sells his pills if you would have read the msg correctly the first time you would have realized that I said tybor takes and sells his poor elderly grandfathers pill which i no he needs them and who knows i could be god but i will not allow you to talk to me the way you thought you was going to and i dont want to post your life on here but tybors mouth is so big that any stranger will no anything about you ray and everything i do think its pathetic you would let a dope feen take so much advantage of you why dont you send him to rehab befor he ends up taking everything you got and putting you all in pain or the pain of that tybor is shooting up sharing needles with people people who do have hep. so you'll probly end up having to go to his funeral befor he goes to yours if he would honestly even go I am sorry if this hurts you i dont want to send anybody pain but im just trying to give you a heads up go get him tested you'll see you may not believe me but i no everything and you will see how right i am i am truly sorry for having to tell you this sue hope you have a wonderful rest of your life and hope tybor doesnt cause you no more pain god bless your soul
info3

Mckee, KY

#18 May 1, 2011
well info you know tybor very well but i dont know about sue but i did hear that ashley is pregrent again and they say it is if that is true thats makes him four and know way to feed tham .
info

Bays, KY

#19 May 2, 2011
info3 wrote:
well info you know tybor very well but i dont know about sue but i did hear that ashley is pregrent again and they say it is if that is true thats makes him four and know way to feed tham .
Yea she is preg ive seen her out she is a nasty bitch she is on her 6th child and tybors 4th and they dont take care of not one of them children its sad i feel bad for them children i know tybor jr went threw withdrawls from 6months befor he could ever be released they had to pump that baby with so much morphin its pathetic people like that should be banded from havein children or they should be chained up nect to the baby and go threw withdrawls with them they are the lowest of people ive ever met shooting up and smoking meth with child you should get the death pen. that is a human being you are trying to murder
paid

Lexington, KY

#20 May 10, 2011
update there are 4 people at the valley gettin ready to come to a streaking halt and I am so glad. your pill selling Is going to stop one by one thank God
info3

Mckee, KY

#21 May 10, 2011
paid wrote:
update there are 4 people at the valley gettin ready to come to a streaking halt and I am so glad. your pill selling Is going to stop one by one thank God
thank God for that i just wonder who they are.is one name start with a t
black chevy

Santa Clara, CA

#22 May 11, 2011
well what happen to him and her in 504? I heard they split up. Good for u buster u got smart and left that toothless old road whore!! If u want a good women just go up to next set of aparments. U kno who i am iv try flirting with u and u just walk on. She have to find someone else to blame the drug selling on to her mom and every one. It been pretty wild down there in past few weeks. Why dont she ever get in trouble for anything she dose? I hear them after her on scaner other day. Denny know car were she lived and her name! So he know all that he know bout drug selling to. What up with that tell me i like know how she get by i mite try it if she will tell how she dose it.
black chevy

Santa Clara, CA

#23 May 11, 2011
dealers wrote:
does he have a son living there also?
i dont think he got any kids but she got two girls that dose.
fyi

Bays, KY

#24 May 11, 2011
info3 wrote:
<quoted text>thank God for that i just wonder who they are.is one name start with a t
Info it probly does start with a t considering tybor boska sells everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got shot in sands springs 4 hr Shut up 43
Pull the wool over our eyes 5 hr Clay county king 10
Will Pharris 5 hr Hahah 59
Sheriff race 5 hr Clay county king 30
Buying Arrowheads and Artifacts (May '12) Fri barbarabrewerhorst 104
Mark foley Fri Wondering 26
Jessica spoonamore Jan 17 Waiteing 50

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance