Denny Peyman and guns

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

NOT King George, VA

#124 Jan 30, 2013
Nosey Rosey wrote:
Denny Peyman is making history. At least it's not about big foot
No, it isn't about "big foot"...

John Shaffer was Shoshone Police Chief for about 15 years. As of January, 1986, he and Dennis Peyman (fairly new to the department at that time) made up the two-man Shoshone City Police Department located in Lincoln County, Idaho.

In addition to Peyman’s dog attack lawsuit against the sheriff/county/others…and Tommy Standlee’s lawsuit against both county and city police departments, as well as county prosecutor (remember this name) Doug Rose, which were going on around this time…there were other things going on as well.

In January, newly elected Shoshone Mayor Ridinger, as soon as he took office, wanted to appoint Peyman Shoshone Police Chief (a political appointment each January) in place of 15-year veteran Chief John Shaffer. Shaffer was supposed to be kept on at the same pay as Peyman’s assistant. This led to a city council meeting running until around 2 a.m., a city councilman who had only being sworn in for two hours resigning, and eventually, public protest, recall petitions, etc...

It was soon decided to keep Shaffer as chief; however, January 30th, Shaffer resigned from the department saying demands which had been placed on him in the past few weeks were affecting his health and job performance.

Now, at this time, it also comes out that City Councilman Baltazor,(personal opinion: seemingly a decent guy) who was also a federal fish and wildlife officer, on January 15th had ordered Police Chief Shaffer to investigate allegations, rumors, and innuendo circulating about the moral and professional behavior of then Assistant Police Chief Dennis Peyman.

Baltazor and Shaffer agreed between themselves to not bring in an outside investigator, but to handle the matter within the department. Baltazor stated that some rumors concerning Shaffer also surfaced in the weeks following Shaffer’s reappointment.

When Shaffer abruptly resigned, he turned the UNFINISHED REPORT over to Lincoln County Prosecutor Doug Rose (more about him later.) Mayor Ridinger and Councilman Baltazor asked Rose for the unfinished report but Rose said it should not be turned over to the city yet and he wanted to continue the investigation. Rose would not comment about the investigation.

Mayor Ridinger said Rose told him SOME POSSIBLE CRIMINAL FELONY ACTIVITY was indicated by Shaffer’s findings about Peyman, but nothing concrete in the report. Therefore, Peyman was then appointed chief.

Now, does anyone wonder if this investigation into Shaffer’s report was ever completed by Rose? In August 1986, Doug Rose resigned from his “stormy 6-year term” in office that had saw him serve time in jail. Then, Lincoln County really had no steady county prosecutor for quite some time after that.

Now, skip ahead to June, 1994, former Chief John Shaffer is facing charges of lewd conduct with a minor. According to one newspaper report, the Lincoln County allegations involve numerous incidents from July 1, 1984 to January 1, 1987, which, during most of this time, Shaffer was police chief in Shoshone. He was sentenced to 8-years in the penitentiary.

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

NOT King George, VA

#125 Jan 30, 2013
References:

Page (11)- Shoshone chief reinstated, council supports Shaffer
http://newspaper.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/f...

Page (11)- Shoshone police rumors prompt investigation, Baltazor orders Shaffer to check ‘innuendo’ about Peyman

http://newspaper.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/f...

Prosecutor resigning his Lincoln County position

http://news.google.com/newspapers...

Page (9)- Rose leaves office, Stormy 6-year term at end

http://newspaper.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/f...

Page (11)- Candidate faces sex charges

http://newspaper.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/f...

Page (9)- Assessor candidate goes to court on sex charges

http://newspaper.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/f...
Duke Snider

Mckee, KY

#126 Jan 30, 2013
Honest Babe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a large group of people, or militia, can break those laws. That is, if they wish to have another civil war. And at this point, it would be for nothing.
Obama hasn't defied policy or broken laws any more than any other president. You are listening to hate mongers like Rush again and believing all those chain email type reports and non-sense which gets posted all over places such as facebook. Most of these are lies or at the very best half-truths.
If you want to impeach someone for breaking the laws of this county, the very laws our military have fought to protect, then your best bet would be to start with Rand Paul. Then, you might want to take a long hard look at Richard Meck and think about how white supremacy might play a role in some of this.
Richard Meck is a big supporter of Randy Weaver (Ruby Ridge). If you can put your Obama hatred aside for just a little while. Read up on Meck and Weaver (was he connected to the Arryan Brotherhood?) and come to your own opinions as to why Meck is trying to form a little militia of sheriffs. That is, if you can be unbiased enough to search for the truth, which I doubt.
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...
Is that the best you can do? Rush hate-mongering?....lol... actually, I haven't heard talk radio more than a few minuets in the last several weeks, but lay it there if you find it self-vindicating.

I only pointed out the exception to the laws you posted and no one was condoning or suggesting a government overthrow so I don't know why you wanted to post anti sedition laws in the first place other than you really love Obama or you hate guns and or both (but I believe you believe you should have one but no one should have that you think looks scary...lol)

I never said Obama broke the law outright I simply pointed out he does not follow protocol.

Obama makes speeches and then throws the so-called main stream news you like to lap up as gospel into a feeding frenzy...lol...and watch as the nation pulls itself apart. He has not offered ONE REAL BILL yet...only speeches for the mind numb stupid to lap up.

Ever wonder why he as 3 teleprompters instead of the normal two -(normally only one is on and the other is back up in case of failure. Ever wonder why they are placed as they are and why suddenly there are flashing lights that run sequentially along the bottoms of them at various and rhythmic times?

I doubt if you or most people are aware they are set up this way now...

It is a psychological hypnotic trick that slowly puts the watcher (often the media) into a semi-hypnotic trance and they soak up every word he says..lol...

Remember the monotone speeches during the elections and the "yes, we can" drone from the masses?

It's an old trick we used to "alter" (I did not say brainwash) the thinking process of people we needed to be "cooperative"...

Obama uses it on the masses and the media - how many reports do you hear or read where the media admits sometimes they go a little nuts when this guy speaks..

They are hypnotized and don't know it...lol

But you won't believe that either - but I tossed it out just as another demonstration on how far this despot will go.

As far are Ruby Ridge.. Clinton did the same thing as Obama in his first couple of years and his ATF were little more than jack-booted thugs who trampled on the rights of those at Ruby Ridge, Murdered a 14 year old and the mother holding a baby as well as set fire to Waco.

That is fact and just a few of the more popular events until we got Oklahoma City and brakes were put on them in retalition. Oklahoma was wrong, but so was Ruby Ridge (Weaver won a multi-million dollar wrongful death suit against the government as there was no evidence to support the raid and was acquitted of charges)

Now if you can get past your Rush hatred and Obama love affair you might realize how far he will go.
Duke Snider

Mckee, KY

#127 Jan 30, 2013
Honest Babe wrote:
References:
Page (11)- Shoshone chief reinstated, council supports Shaffer
http://newspaper.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/f...
Page (11)- Shoshone police rumors prompt investigation, Baltazor orders Shaffer to check ‘innuendo’ about Peyman
http://newspaper.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/f...
Prosecutor resigning his Lincoln County position
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
Page (9)- Rose leaves office, Stormy 6-year term at end
http://newspaper.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/f...
Page (11)- Candidate faces sex charges
http://newspaper.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/f...
Page (9)- Assessor candidate goes to court on sex charges
http://newspaper.twinfallspubliclibrary.org/f...
I tried to read those scratchy papers but so sad -- my old eyes can't see print that small or fuzzy
Duke Snider

Mckee, KY

#128 Jan 30, 2013
Now, back to the war thing...

If there were that kind of uprising it would not be for naught.

The government might prevail for a short period of time, but if protracted they would capitulate out of self-preservation if for no other reason.

The grievances would be addressed and the constitution would be reinforced - as with all insurgencies - the purpose is not overthrow the government but to change through force.

It is to make the government look or even become weaker while those in opposition look and become stronger. In short, you cause it to become too expensive or politically damaging to not solve the problems as quickly as possible.

As the government forces harsher enforcement - as it would have to to win - the insurgencies become stronger and people instinctively support it more those in power.

The government can not survive a protracted protest - just look a the short-term support the Wall Street morons got.

People instinctively do not trust the government - and rightfully so - and are quick to pull down an oppressive one.

The downside is a lot of instability if the insurgency becomes militarily victorious.

It is far better to reach a peaceful agreement than to allow it to escalate into a full scale civil war.

The ATF was yanked back after Oklahoma City as the government realized it had gone to far and the masses were striking back. Had they not ... Well, who knows what would happen.

Now, you can point to the ATF being exonerated - of course they were - do you really think the president would fall for it although he should have just as Hillary and Obama should fall for Benghazi...

It doesn't happen that way -- like I said, self preservation goes a long way with politicians.

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

NOT King George, VA

#129 Jan 30, 2013
Duke Snider wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to read those scratchy papers but so sad -- my old eyes can't see print that small or fuzzy
You probably will not believe this, but I was thinking of you when I posted those. I was thinking to myself...poor ole' Duke Snider, bless his heart, he probably isn't gonna be able to read these. Sorry pookie :`(
wtf

Virgie, KY

#130 Jan 30, 2013
Snider you have to overlook most of this junk. It is from Fee supporters who are bitter, jealous, spiteful, dirty, offtopic, and this after the election, it was worse when he was in office, and I suspect the only postion he has in the future will be the assumed one when the FEDS get to him.
no stranger to the creek

Martin, KY

#131 Jan 30, 2013
Duke Snider wrote:
Now, back to the war thing...
If there were that kind of uprising it would not be for naught.
The government might prevail for a short period of time, but if protracted they would capitulate out of self-preservation if for no other reason.
The grievances would be addressed and the constitution would be reinforced - as with all insurgencies - the purpose is not overthrow the government but to change through force.
It is to make the government look or even become weaker while those in opposition look and become stronger. In short, you cause it to become too expensive or politically damaging to not solve the problems as quickly as possible.
As the government forces harsher enforcement - as it would have to to win - the insurgencies become stronger and people instinctively support it more those in power.
The government can not survive a protracted protest - just look a the short-term support the Wall Street morons got.
People instinctively do not trust the government - and rightfully so - and are quick to pull down an oppressive one.
The downside is a lot of instability if the insurgency becomes militarily victorious.
It is far better to reach a peaceful agreement than to allow it to escalate into a full scale civil war.
The ATF was yanked back after Oklahoma City as the government realized it had gone to far and the masses were striking back. Had they not ... Well, who knows what would happen.
Now, you can point to the ATF being exonerated - of course they were - do you really think the president would fall for it although he should have just as Hillary and Obama should fall for Benghazi...
It doesn't happen that way -- like I said, self preservation goes a long way with politicians.


Duke glad to see you coming around. I take you to be well read and you study a topix before making comments on one and most of all you have the ex figured out as most all of us do.
l00kin

Martin, KY

#132 Jan 30, 2013
LOL! Overlook...yeah overlook you traded one for the other and basically got the same thing except this time ya got a one man dept who dont accept calls,dont respond to calls,tells them he couldnt do anything anyways. and you say overlook???? lets compare the womanizing thing......both got a divorce and fooled around with young girls.......both of them wanting attention and making the paper except one of them it was their department making the arrests instead of assisting the state police....overlook?
OH PLEASE...do tell us how to overlook.
CATWOMAN

Morristown, TN

#133 Jan 30, 2013
Funny how it all leads back to Fee....LOLOL that is your answer for it all isnt it..no one mentions Fee but you! And if you are trying to turn peyman into some kind of god because you hate Fee..then have at it ....BUT you are failing miserably!! LOLOL if you hate Fee fine...OWN IT..but dont try to take a turd and put lipstick and a pretty dress on it and call it a beauty queen.......Especially when he is under investigation, been stripped of his deputies and duties. That makes you look bitter,jealous, spiteful and oh yeah ...dirty.........

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

NOT King George, VA

#134 Jan 30, 2013
Duke Snider wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do? Rush hate-mongering?....lol... actually, I haven't heard talk radio more than a few minuets in the last several weeks, but lay it there if you find it self-vindicating.
I only pointed out the exception to the laws you posted and no one was condoning or suggesting a government overthrow so I don't know why you wanted to post anti sedition laws in the first place other than you really love Obama or you hate guns and or both (but I believe you believe you should have one but no one should have that you think looks scary...lol)
I never said Obama broke the law outright I simply pointed out he does not follow protocol.
Obama makes speeches and then throws the so-called main stream news you like to lap up as gospel into a feeding frenzy...lol...and watch as the nation pulls itself apart. He has not offered ONE REAL BILL yet...only speeches for the mind numb stupid to lap up.
Ever wonder why he as 3 teleprompters instead of the normal two -(normally only one is on and the other is back up in case of failure. Ever wonder why they are placed as they are and why suddenly there are flashing lights that run sequentially along the bottoms of them at various and rhythmic times?
I doubt if you or most people are aware they are set up this way now...
It is a psychological hypnotic trick that slowly puts the watcher (often the media) into a semi-hypnotic trance and they soak up every word he says..lol...
Remember the monotone speeches during the elections and the "yes, we can" drone from the masses?
It's an old trick we used to "alter" (I did not say brainwash) the thinking process of people we needed to be "cooperative"...
Obama uses it on the masses and the media - how many reports do you hear or read where the media admits sometimes they go a little nuts when this guy speaks..
They are hypnotized and don't know it...lol
But you won't believe that either - but I tossed it out just as another demonstration on how far this despot will go.
As far are Ruby Ridge.. Clinton did the same thing as Obama in his first couple of years and his ATF were little more than jack-booted thugs who trampled on the rights of those at Ruby Ridge, Murdered a 14 year old and the mother holding a baby as well as set fire to Waco.
That is fact and just a few of the more popular events until we got Oklahoma City and brakes were put on them in retalition. Oklahoma was wrong, but so was Ruby Ridge (Weaver won a multi-million dollar wrongful death suit against the government as there was no evidence to support the raid and was acquitted of charges)
Now if you can get past your Rush hatred and Obama love affair you might realize how far he will go.
Whew! I must say Mr. Snider, I got to reading this manifesto of yours and fell right off to sleep. It put me out for about 3 hours. Did you perhaps sneak one of your "old tricks" into it somewhere?

Well, here you go, accusing me of being an Obama lover again...tsk, tsk. As for guns, you should have read enough of my posts by now to gather I think we should be allowed to have the meanest, nastiest looking guns we can find. Heck, I'm looking into purchasing a M1 abrams tank and a couple ground to air missile launchers, not to mention several of those hand grenades Sheriff Peyman seemed in favor of at that meeting.

Anyhow, back to the Ruby Ridge thing. I do think it was all pretty unnecessary...but I'm not too sure the Weavers didn't bring most of it on themselves due to their lack of trust/dislike of the government.

But I am curious about something Mr. Snider...you sound a bit distrustful (not the best word but all I could think of) of the government, but yet you say you worked for the government all those years? Didn't you feel a bit disloyal to your own honor working for such "jack-booted thugs"? Or, did you maybe just work for them during Republican administrations or something? Maybe it was during the Hoover years, LOL :)
wtf

Virgie, KY

#135 Feb 1, 2013
Well, we now have women able to serve in combat, yet our nations leaders don't think arming a teacher is worthy. Any lunatic should see the hypocritical politicians running this country are nuts and a no-repeat vote for each and every one of them...
Duke Snider

Mckee, KY

#136 Feb 2, 2013
Honest Babe wrote:
<quoted text>
Whew! I must say Mr. Snider, I got to reading this manifesto of yours and fell right off to sleep. It put me out for about 3 hours. Did you perhaps sneak one of your "old tricks" into it somewhere?
Well, here you go, accusing me of being an Obama lover again...tsk, tsk. As for guns, you should have read enough of my posts by now to gather I think we should be allowed to have the meanest, nastiest looking guns we can find. Heck, I'm looking into purchasing a M1 abrams tank and a couple ground to air missile launchers, not to mention several of those hand grenades Sheriff Peyman seemed in favor of at that meeting.
Anyhow, back to the Ruby Ridge thing. I do think it was all pretty unnecessary...but I'm not too sure the Weavers didn't bring most of it on themselves due to their lack of trust/dislike of the government.
But I am curious about something Mr. Snider...you sound a bit distrustful (not the best word but all I could think of) of the government, but yet you say you worked for the government all those years? Didn't you feel a bit disloyal to your own honor working for such "jack-booted thugs"? Or, did you maybe just work for them during Republican administrations or something? Maybe it was during the Hoover years, LOL :)
Glad you got a few zzzzz's. I hear beauty sleep is really needed by women. I hope you woke looking and feeling a whole lot better, but not necessarily in that order..:0)

I don't trust the government. You have no idea what they are capable of or what I have seen and that is a road I won't travel.

When I did what I did I did it as a patriot and out of blind loyalty -- even I at one time was young and impressionable and somewhat blind - but what I did was never to other American's. My energies were committed to stopping the Russian Bear in its tracks and we succeeded in 1989.

Today, much of what we did is not being done slowly TO AMERICA, and I don't like it.

I believe there is a rotten core at its center called liberalism and prettied up under the guise of progressiveness that is eating at the foundations that made us strong. Just listen to Obama's words.

He uses terms like the "collective" the "whole" and the "greater good" and tries to make it sound like a warm fuzzy blanket that protects all American when it is little more than a garret strangling the very thing that makes us great.

This man is a communist. He spent most of his life outside of the US learning everything Anti-American in Indonesia and zero about American History or its greatness. He then went to Africa and was mentored by his Communist - alleged Daddy - and was indoctrinated by his daddy into the glory of communism.

When his Indonesia step-daddy (who was very rich) became too much of a capitalism for mom she divorced him... and took up with Frank Marshall Davis (again -- and who is probably Obama's real biological father) in Hawaii.

There Obama was really indoctrinated into the greatness of communism.

His grandparents on his mother side were communist and grandpa was also - like his so-called African Daddy - was a drunk and bigot often spilling in to anti-Semitic and race baiting tirades.

By his own writings Obama beat up girls, did a lot of drugs, drove at high speeds drunk and or high or both - flocked to Communist and Marxist groups and professors during college, was indoctrinated into the Rules for Radicals written by Saul Alinski, practiced them during his tenor with ACORN - Sued City Bank into making bad Freddie and Fannie loans and then berated the very banks for failing during the bubble while being the number 4 recipient of kick back money from these groups while he stood in the way of 27 attempts at reform by the Bush administration while making speeches about reckless spending and how it weakens America just before being elected and then destroys our economy by spending twice as much as all presidents combined.

And I should trust them or him? Think not...
Want to really wake up

Annville, KY

#137 Feb 2, 2013
Duke Snider wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you got a few zzzzz's. I hear beauty sleep is really needed by women. I hope you woke looking and feeling a whole lot better, but not necessarily in that order..:0)
I don't trust the government. You have no idea what they are capable of or what I have seen and that is a road I won't travel.
When I did what I did I did it as a patriot and out of blind loyalty -- even I at one time was young and impressionable and somewhat blind - but what I did was never to other American's. My energies were committed to stopping the Russian Bear in its tracks and we succeeded in 1989.
Today, much of what we did is not being done slowly TO AMERICA, and I don't like it.
I believe there is a rotten core at its center called liberalism and prettied up under the guise of progressiveness that is eating at the foundations that made us strong. Just listen to Obama's words.
He uses terms like the "collective" the "whole" and the "greater good" and tries to make it sound like a warm fuzzy blanket that protects all American when it is little more than a garret strangling the very thing that makes us great.
This man is a communist. He spent most of his life outside of the US learning everything Anti-American in Indonesia and zero about American History or its greatness. He then went to Africa and was mentored by his Communist - alleged Daddy - and was indoctrinated by his daddy into the glory of communism.
When his Indonesia step-daddy (who was very rich) became too much of a capitalism for mom she divorced him... and took up with Frank Marshall Davis (again -- and who is probably Obama's real biological father) in Hawaii.
There Obama was really indoctrinated into the greatness of communism.
His grandparents on his mother side were communist and grandpa was also - like his so-called African Daddy - was a drunk and bigot often spilling in to anti-Semitic and race baiting tirades.
By his own writings Obama beat up girls, did a lot of drugs, drove at high speeds drunk and or high or both - flocked to Communist and Marxist groups and professors during college, was indoctrinated into the Rules for Radicals written by Saul Alinski, practiced them during his tenor with ACORN - Sued City Bank into making bad Freddie and Fannie loans and then berated the very banks for failing during the bubble while being the number 4 recipient of kick back money from these groups while he stood in the way of 27 attempts at reform by the Bush administration while making speeches about reckless spending and how it weakens America just before being elected and then destroys our economy by spending twice as much as all presidents combined.
And I should trust them or him? Think not...
I have to say Mr.
Snider, I am so glad you are back on here.

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

NOT King George, VA

#138 Feb 2, 2013
Duke Snider wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you got a few zzzzz's. I hear beauty sleep is really needed by women. I hope you woke looking and feeling a whole lot better, but not necessarily in that order..:0)
I don't trust the government. You have no idea what they are capable of or what I have seen and that is a road I won't travel.
When I did what I did I did it as a patriot and out of blind loyalty -- even I at one time was young and impressionable and somewhat blind - but what I did was never to other American's. My energies were committed to stopping the Russian Bear in its tracks and we succeeded in 1989.
Today, much of what we did is not being done slowly TO AMERICA, and I don't like it.
I believe there is a rotten core at its center called liberalism and prettied up under the guise of progressiveness that is eating at the foundations that made us strong. Just listen to Obama's words.
He uses terms like the "collective" the "whole" and the "greater good" and tries to make it sound like a warm fuzzy blanket that protects all American when it is little more than a garret strangling the very thing that makes us great.
(shortened for space)
Thank you Mr. Snider. If only I had a recording to play of you giving one of your extended lectures I would probably be one of the most beautiful and well rested women alive :)

Yes, I have an idea of what the government is capable of. I don't blindly trust the government either. And of course you only did what you did as a patriot; I would suspect nothing else. Also, even though you seem to almost yearn for me to be a liberal Obama lover living in a grass hut, LOL, I agree with your general opinion of him.

With that said, I do not agree with politicians, or those with ulterior motives, attempting to purposefully stoke the fears, and in some cases excessive paranoia, of those who do have the good sense to be alert to an overly oppressive government.

So, would you care to give an opinion on Richard Mack? Do you think his motives are strictly a result of his deep sense of patriotism? You probably aren't much of a YouTube man :) but I would really be interested in hearing your opinion on the following video featuring "Sheriff" Mack. If you watch the video...do you agree the "freedom" Mack speaks of should apply to other issues besides guns? Do you agree with what he has to say (especially between 8:00-9:00) in the video?



Further, I would like to agree with all your other fans who are glad to see you posting again. I missed you terribly and cried myself to sleep most every night the entire time you were gone, LOL! Just be careful, there are some terrible trolls and back-biters on Topix. I am sure you are already aware, but they will lure you in and then brutally attack :)

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

NOT King George, VA

#139 Feb 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
Well, we now have women able to serve in combat, yet our nations leaders don't think arming a teacher is worthy. Any lunatic should see the hypocritical politicians running this country are nuts and a no-repeat vote for each and every one of them...
So, if our nations leaders were to decide to arm teachers...do you have an opinion as to an estimate of how many students would be killed due to:

1) Students getting their hands on the teacher's firearm due to either overpowering the teacher or the teacher's negligence?

2) Teachers becoming overly stressed and "going postal"?
wtf

Virgie, KY

#140 Feb 2, 2013
Honest Babe wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if our nations leaders were to decide to arm teachers...do you have an opinion as to an estimate of how many students would be killed due to:
1) Students getting their hands on the teacher's firearm due to either overpowering the teacher or the teacher's negligence?
2) Teachers becoming overly stressed and "going postal"?
So, your arguement in opposition is that students can't be trusted as they are mental zombies capable of mass killings, or unstable teachers with mental illness. Or that an accident could happen? Or that schools would not be safer if every one in the country knew there were guns on the property?

Israel arms thier school teachers, do you a stat on the number of killings there from postal teachers? If a teacher goes postal, would we call them English teacher goes Spanish? or, History teacher goes Medieval? Socail Studies teaches goes politician?
wtf

Virgie, KY

#141 Feb 2, 2013
My fingers won't cooperate today :) Do you think that if a school full of students saw a teacher being attacked they would try and intervene, or call for help? The arguments here are backwards as most politics do things, assbackards. Like the millions of housing materials rotting in fields after Katrina, before they were anywhere ready for rebuilding, from lumber to pre-fab homes, and millions of sheets of drywall. Do you think somewhere between the storm and the decision maybe a contractor or two should have been consulted before they spent millions of dollars on drywall sheets then left them in a field to ruin? Maybe a citizen/teacher or two should be consulted before they decide how to run a school. I know teachers here who are avid hunters and gun safety and safekeeping would not be an issue.

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

NOT King George, VA

#142 Feb 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your arguement in opposition is that students can't be trusted as they are mental zombies capable of mass killings, or unstable teachers with mental illness. Or that an accident could happen? Or that schools would not be safer if every one in the country knew there were guns on the property?
Israel arms thier school teachers, do you a stat on the number of killings there from postal teachers? If a teacher goes postal, would we call them English teacher goes Spanish? or, History teacher goes Medieval? Socail Studies teaches goes politician?
Where did you get that I had an argument in opposition?
Dis-honest

Seattle, WA

#143 Feb 3, 2013
Honest Babe wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be careful, there are some terrible trolls and back-biters on Topix. I am sure you are already aware, but they will lure you in and then brutally attack :)
You know this because you're one of them, right???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos the worst couples in jco? 1 hr lolol 2
mark fox 3 hr meee 9
50 cent store 8 hr nosey 3
Rachel margison 16 hr help 1
snutty 16 hr curiouc 5
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 17 hr Honest Babe 4,156
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 23 hr Honest Babe 3,163
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages