Is Homosexual Activity Normal???
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
jdohe

Nashville, TN

#276 Sep 2, 2012
duke, u do know what accusing me of being gay means, right? BTW, if I wanted to be gay, I would. Period. Again, quit flirting with me.
Magus

Phoenix, AZ

#277 Sep 5, 2012
Dan Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sick and tired of gays wanting their rights while at the same time bashing those individuals who find it sickening at the thought of a man sticking his penis up an other mans rectum or a woman having oral sex with another women. Gays are the most hate filled people in our society because of the hate they have for themselves!
It's a sickness. Sadly a small percentage of the population makes this choice similar to how a small child throws a temper tantrum. In the same way tantrums are often the result of kids' frustration with the world they can't get something (for example, an object or a parent) to do what they want. Frustration is an unavoidable part of their lives as they learn how people, objects, and their own bodies work. So is there a similarity to homosexuals.

It's similar to how toddlers are faced with an increasing need for autonomy. Toddlers want a sense of independence and control over the environment - more than they may be capable of handling. This creates the perfect condition for power struggles as a child thinks "I can do it myself" or "I want it, give it to me." When kids discover that they can't do it and can't have everything they want, the stage is set for a tantrum.

This mentality is similar to that of the homosexual, except as adults, this kind of continuation of childhood behavior becomes a sickness/mental illness. It should still be classed as a mental illness so they can have easier access getting help.

"The removal of homosexuality from the DSM 2 (American Psychiatric Association) was all the more remarkable when one considers that it involved the out-of-hand and peremptory disregard and dismissal not only of hundreds of psychiatric and psychoanalytic research papers and reports but also of a number of other serious studies by
groups of psychologists, psychiatrists, and educators over the past 70 years. It was a disheartening attack upon psychiatric research and a blow to many homosexuals who looked to psychiatry for more help, not less."

The Treatment of Homosexuality: Some Historical, Contemporary, and Personal Perspectives," AMCAP Journal Vol. 19, No. 1, 1993
Magus

Phoenix, AZ

#278 Sep 5, 2012
good neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
The same applies to you. It isn't your business to control your neighbor's thoughts and opinions about gays. If you don't like what other ppl think about gays; stay on your side of the fence and mind your own business. Most of all you should know no one has to like you or anybody else just because they are gay.
It's simple to see the childish "temper tantrum" mentality I described in my last post exhibited here on this forum. They cry love and tolerance but show the exact opposite with their hateful, judgmental, intolerate comments toward anyone who won't ignore scientific and medical facts to agree with everything they say.

You can't help but notice how they have the "I will do as I please whether it's right or wrong or whether you like it or not" attitude. Exactly the same kind of attitude as the toddler throwing a temper tantrum on the floor in the need to control, manipulate, and be validated.

The only difference is a toddler doesn't know any better since they aren't fully developed yet. A normal adult should know better. This is why the mentally ill homosexual, and all those they have duped under "political correctness" - the same way a toddler invokes sympathy from a caregiver until they give in to their demands, should know better.
dont hate me

Bays, KY

#279 Sep 6, 2012
Magus wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple to see the childish "temper tantrum" mentality I described in my last post exhibited here on this forum. They cry love and tolerance but show the exact opposite with their hateful, judgmental, intolerate comments toward anyone who won't ignore scientific and medical facts to agree with everything they say.
You can't help but notice how they have the "I will do as I please whether it's right or wrong or whether you like it or not" attitude. Exactly the same kind of attitude as the toddler throwing a temper tantrum on the floor in the need to control, manipulate, and be validated.
The only difference is a toddler doesn't know any better since they aren't fully developed yet. A normal adult should know better. This is why the mentally ill homosexual, and all those they have duped under "political correctness" - the same way a toddler invokes sympathy from a caregiver until they give in to their demands, should know better.
i like your p.o.v., i think you nailed it just right. thx for standing up and telling it like it is despite the hate and name calling ones suffereing with mental sickness throw at brave ones like you.
agathodaemon

Tiptonville, TN

#280 Sep 11, 2012
Magus wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone has a dark side. why do you ignore the light?
jdohe

Nashville, TN

#281 Sep 15, 2012
Most are expressing attitude, not beneficial fact.
But it does not make the fact less true that

SIV became HIV when it crossed from monkeys to humans.

Suggestion; look up valid reports; sooo accessible today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J.C. sheriff's race. 52 min fact 42
Is McKee a good place to raise children and fam... (Aug '15) 8 hr Levi 35
Teen arrested 16 hr I heard 7
Pastoring and politicing 19 hr Trey 17
Protecting our kids! 19 hr Trey 14
Pull the wool over our eyes Tue Cracka Crack Bomb 44
beth sallee Sun Beth 9

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance