Kenneth Grimes
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the truth

Waneta, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2010
Does anyone no Kenneth Grimes.. I would like to no him personaly.. From what i have been hearing, he is a cheese eating machine.. If ya have any cheese for sell just get up with him.. From what I heard it does'nt matter what flavor he eats all kinds of varieties.. If ya don't believe me just ask Darrel Miles or Jobie Fox.. I'm sure they can tell ya all about it.. He is the fattest RAT that i no of in Mckee..If anyone was to see him out please beware of the sticky traps, because he will get ya stuck in Mckee Detention Center.....

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 21, 2010
the truth wrote:
Does anyone no Kenneth Grimes.. I would like to no him personaly.. From what i have been hearing, he is a cheese eating machine.. If ya have any cheese for sell just get up with him.. From what I heard it does'nt matter what flavor he eats all kinds of varieties.. If ya don't believe me just ask Darrel Miles or Jobie Fox.. I'm sure they can tell ya all about it.. He is the fattest RAT that i no of in Mckee..If anyone was to see him out please beware of the sticky traps, because he will get ya stuck in Mckee Detention Center.....
He is not the only rat out there....Jessie (fat a$$) Adkins, is another one
the truth

Waneta, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2010
i say we need to set out some decone and rat traps an catch all these rats!!!!!!!!!!1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 22, 2010
the truth wrote:
i say we need to set out some decone and rat traps an catch all these rats!!!!!!!!!!1
I'll get the decon....you get the traps...LOL
vally king

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Dec 25, 2010
find him bring him to vally i tie to back car c how fast he run
INFOTTTTT

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2010
Well if you wasnt doing anything wrong then you wouldnt have to worry about someone ratting on you.
another one

Mckee, KY

#7 Dec 25, 2010
I also heard jesse adkins was also a snitch. I know he would tell on his own mother if it would get him or his woman out of trouble. believe that!
stupid

Miami, FL

#10 Mar 9, 2011
what a shame
Ashley

London, KY

#11 Apr 22, 2011
another one wrote:
I also heard jesse adkins was also a snitch. I know he would tell on his own mother if it would get him or his woman out of trouble. believe that!
For your information, he is my UNCLE and you dn't know shit about him and therefore you need to shut your mouth!!!! He would never do anything like tht and never has!
cheese eater

Annville, KY

#12 Apr 25, 2011
that skum bag is a rat and every one knows it! that big bust that they had a while back was thanks to kenneth grimes! he even rated on one of his "buddys" he ratted out his own papaw for GIVING him a pill! what a low life skum of the earth he is! his whole family is nothing but sorry pieces of sh*t.and any one that stands up for him is a piece of sh*t.
gumby

Pikeville, KY

#13 Apr 25, 2011
brent schwab an misty potter will rat you out in a second....don't talk too loud misty will hear ya!!!
he he

Mckee, KY

#14 Apr 25, 2011
dont forget jennifer bowles and cooter hobbs
concerned citizen

Mckee, KY

#15 Apr 26, 2011
kenny has got justin parrett back in jail everybody better beware
brangrimes

Annville, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2012
cheese eater wrote:
that skum bag is a rat and every one knows it! that big bust that they had a while back was thanks to kenneth grimes! he even rated on one of his "buddys" he ratted out his own papaw for GIVING him a pill! what a low life skum of the earth he is! his whole family is nothing but sorry pieces of sh*t.and any one that stands up for him is a piece of sh*t.
Pretty funny that you know everyone in my family when you really don't know your head from your own ass. Sounds like your the scum talking about people you have no clue about. And who are you to judge my family? Because obviously you have no idea of ANY of us, regardless of if you are talking about the Grimes or the Jones side. Kenny used to be a good feller back in the day then he got messed in with the wrong crowd and messed himself.

Since: Jul 13

Williamsburg, KY

#17 Jul 8, 2013
It takes a rat to know a rat. If you all wasn't a bunch of drug heads then you wouldn't be ratted out. go get help people. Kenny has straightened up a lot and if it wasn't for some drug heads that he hung out with he wouldn't of been in the situations he was in. I guess none of you all have made a bad decision or mistake before in your perfect lives. I think its funny that everyone is bringing his family into the situation. Guess you all know so much about them that you have history books on them all. I understand you all talking about his mom but Kenny had to have influential guidance and his mother isn't the best person to get guidance from. Kenny has a good heart and apparently its better than any of your all's since you don't see him on here talking crap about you. He has straightened up A LOT and rehab was the best thing for him. maybe you all need rehab! you all talking crap about him being a rat, There would be less rats in the world if there wasn't any drug heads! I don't blame him and I would do the same thing. you all need what's good for you, ratted out! GTFO.
opinion

Annville, KY

#18 Jul 9, 2013
hlb2009 wrote:
It takes a rat to know a rat. If you all wasn't a bunch of drug heads then you wouldn't be ratted out. go get help people. Kenny has straightened up a lot and if it wasn't for some drug heads that he hung out with he wouldn't of been in the situations he was in. I guess none of you all have made a bad decision or mistake before in your perfect lives. I think its funny that everyone is bringing his family into the situation. Guess you all know so much about them that you have history books on them all. I understand you all talking about his mom but Kenny had to have influential guidance and his mother isn't the best person to get guidance from. Kenny has a good heart and apparently its better than any of your all's since you don't see him on here talking crap about you. He has straightened up A LOT and rehab was the best thing for him. maybe you all need rehab! you all talking crap about him being a rat, There would be less rats in the world if there wasn't any drug heads! I don't blame him and I would do the same thing. you all need what's good for you, ratted out! GTFO.
Looks like your the one who can't quit bringing stuff up. Nobody has even wrote on here about that P.O.S. in a year. Nobody makes people do drugs so its nobody's blame but his own for doing the things he did. The whole Grimes family has always been dirty, scum, in my opinion. Now, you are the one who needs to let this topic go. Everyone else has moved on, and could care less about what you think.

Since: Jul 13

Williamsburg, KY

#19 Jul 9, 2013
opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like your the one who can't quit bringing stuff up. Nobody has even wrote on here about that P.O.S. in a year. Nobody makes people do drugs so its nobody's blame but his own for doing the things he did. The whole Grimes family has always been dirty, scum, in my opinion. Now, you are the one who needs to let this topic go. Everyone else has moved on, and could care less about what you think.
I think you spend sometime on here yourself and creep on this conversation since you decided to put your two since into it also. I didn't say anyone made him do drugs you idiot, I said that he hung out with the wrong bunch and started doing them. know your facts before you comment. I think its funny that you say the entire Grimes family is dirty and scum. Assuming you know all of them right? I bet you wouldn't say that to one of their faces. Kenny is a Grimes but don't bring the others into this. I could careless also what people think, I don't see me caring much about your OPINION because I have my own. like everyone else that has left a comment and left their opinion, I am leaving mine. I don't tell you or anyone one else on here to stop commenting on it so maybe you need to let it go. I guess you got a little irritated though since I some how I offended you and commenting on this post! Looks like someone is a little jealous that their not getting talked about! So, I guess you or a family member doesn't know anyone on drugs or that has done them in the past and gotten better? Because if you do know or are related to them I guess that makes you a dirty scumbag also because your related to them!(As you were saying since Kenny is a "bad" guy then you assume all the other Grimes that are related to him are "bad")
opinion

Annville, KY

#20 Jul 11, 2013
hlb2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you spend sometime on here yourself and creep on this conversation since you decided to put your two since into it also. I didn't say anyone made him do drugs you idiot, I said that he hung out with the wrong bunch and started doing them. know your facts before you comment. I think its funny that you say the entire Grimes family is dirty and scum. Assuming you know all of them right? I bet you wouldn't say that to one of their faces. Kenny is a Grimes but don't bring the others into this. I could careless also what people think, I don't see me caring much about your OPINION because I have my own. like everyone else that has left a comment and left their opinion, I am leaving mine. I don't tell you or anyone one else on here to stop commenting on it so maybe you need to let it go. I guess you got a little irritated though since I some how I offended you and commenting on this post! Looks like someone is a little jealous that their not getting talked about! So, I guess you or a family member doesn't know anyone on drugs or that has done them in the past and gotten better? Because if you do know or are related to them I guess that makes you a dirty scumbag also because your related to them!(As you were saying since Kenny is a "bad" guy then you assume all the other Grimes that are related to him are "bad")
I could care less how much you spout you arguments. I was saying you needed to get over it because like I said, nobody had brought this topic up in a year or more. You had to search hard to even find this old worn out topic. However, I do occasionally look on topix to see what people are talking about and happen to notice this. As far as the whole Grimes family, no I guess I probably don't know all of them, but the ones I do know, Kenny, Lori, and Rita, have always been trouble makers and liers, and Yes, I would tell any one of them that to their face! As far as knowing people on drugs, I have known a couple, but they got off drugs and did not rat on people to do so. Having a problem with drugs don't make someone a scumbag, how they handle it is what makes that. Being that what a person is made of, what is in their blood, I can only assume that many or all of the Grimes's are pretty low. As far as the Jones side, most of them seem all right.
jailed again

Annville, KY

#21 Jul 15, 2013
Looks like the perfect one who can do no wrong is back in jail.
Rat killer

New York, NY

#22 Jul 15, 2013
Wounder where there keeping him up there? He rat on bouch ppl that in there! I think they should put him in cell with that cavens man! That ol man show him how took care of rats back in day. Him,mom and sister and all rest of rats should be run hell out of jc!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 2 hr Trunketeer 3,698
opals restaurant sucks 3 hr know 5
Call Center In Annville 11 hr Sick of the monopoly 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 hr No Repub 727
chestnut flat 14 hr chunky monkey 7
History in the making !! Thu Bill 9
Word Association (Aug '10) Wed Honest Babe 2,524
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages