news

Annville, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Did anyone see on the news that they caught Josh Hays, mike cunnigan, and a girl from J.C., with a meth lab in the car in London.
Seriously WTF

Tyner, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Did they ever find Mitchell Peters? We used to be good friends just lost touch over the years an in worried about him.
What

Waneta, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Are there more than one Josh Hays, surely?
GREAT

Martin, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2013
What wrote:
Are there more than one Josh Hays, surely?
yes there is
only 1 truth

San Jose, CA

#6 Jan 18, 2013
They are all gone,, the ancient ones have taken them all home. Back to our home planet. We have developed a time porthole. We can travel at speeds of 10 to the 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,001 / meters /second
Anyone wanting to go home just let us know. you can post here or we can find you. Just sit looking 282 degreese east / north east and repeat "I want to go home 10 times" .. Then we will find you .. we are THE ONLY 1 TRUTH We are Leigon ,, We do not forgive ,, We do not forget

EXPECT US !!!!!!!!!!
Heads up to East

Martin, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
only 1 truth wrote:
They are all gone,, the ancient ones have taken them all home. Back to our home planet. We have developed a time porthole. We can travel at speeds of 10 to the 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,001 / meters /second
Anyone wanting to go home just let us know. you can post here or we can find you. Just sit looking 282 degreese east / north east and repeat "I want to go home 10 times" .. Then we will find you .. we are THE ONLY 1 TRUTH We are Leigon ,, We do not forgive ,, We do not forget
EXPECT US !!!!!!!!!!

The Bible reads Christ will be coming back to get His children thru the eastern clouds so I will forget the northern skys and continue looking toward the eastern clouds.
Also, if He is dealing with your heart, forget the 10 times and if one is sincere one time will send you home.
When When When

Paducah, KY

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Heads up to East wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible reads Christ will be coming back to get His children thru the eastern clouds so I will forget the northern skys and continue looking toward the eastern clouds.
Also, if He is dealing with your heart, forget the 10 times and if one is sincere one time will send you home.
When history hits 10,000 years after "jesus'" death.....will you ppl still be claiming he "is coming?"

How many years are you religious willing to wait?

Will you EVER admit that you are/were wrong, that jewish ppl wrote stories and used make believe to create a book of fairy tales (the bible), that you have worshipped a mortal man born to a jewish girl by way of vaginal intercourse with a man?
Heads up to East

Martin, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2013
When When When wrote:
<quoted text>
When history hits 10,000 years after "jesus'" death.....will you ppl still be claiming he "is coming?"
How many years are you religious willing to wait?
Will you EVER admit that you are/were wrong, that jewish ppl wrote stories and used make believe to create a book of fairy tales (the bible), that you have worshipped a mortal man born to a jewish girl by way of vaginal intercourse with a man?

I'm willing to wait as long as it takes. I may go out by route of death but at the rate times and things are happening I may go out by the way of clouds. It doesn't matter which route I take as long as I avoid a burning hell. Life is short and as for me, I don't want to even think about a "what if".
only 1 truth

San Jose, CA

#11 Jan 20, 2013
You dont understand jesus has nothing to do with this. It is so funny how sutpid you are. Jesus freaks out in the streets of Mckee, handing tiokets out for god. Look at the big picture. Anti-matter is the key to the universe 1 gram of antimatter could destroy the milkey way, you idiot.

Only 1 truth,,, we dont forgive,, we dont forget,,

WE ARE LEIGON

EXPECT US !!!!!!!!!!not jesus)
there is help

Martin, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2013
only 1 truth wrote:
You dont understand jesus has nothing to do with this. It is so funny how sutpid you are. Jesus freaks out in the streets of Mckee, handing tiokets out for god. Look at the big picture. Anti-matter is the key to the universe 1 gram of antimatter could destroy the milkey way, you idiot.
Only 1 truth,,, we dont forgive,, we dont forget,,
WE ARE LEIGON
EXPECT US !!!!!!!!!!not jesus)

YOU, mam/sir needs help and the sooner the better for everyone.
There is a Dr. Brisco in Corbin, K.Y. you may want to visit and this phone number should be available by dialing # 411 for information assistance. Please seek help soon before you end up in prison.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#13 Jan 24, 2013
only 1 truth wrote:
EXPECT US !!!!!!!!!!
Only 1 truth, please consider therapist, please. I'm for you. Really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Aug '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 2,355
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 1 hr Honest Babe 2,519
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 3,497
Favorite "M" Words (Oct '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 308
Which music videos do we like? (Feb '10) 1 hr Honest Babe 1,314
ralph smith 2 hr ralph 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr agree 715
More from around the web

McKee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages