Denny Peyman stopped by Trooper!

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Again

Mckee, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Sheriff Peyman was stopped by a Trooper last week. Peyman was driving the counties black Ford Mustang. Peyman was driving and Melanie Coffee was in the passenger seat. This occurred in the Tyner area. Why does this continue? Why do we as Jackson County citizens pay our tax dollars for Peyman to haul Melanie Coffee around? He was on his was to Clay County. Melanie works at Huddle House in Manchester and Peyman takes her to work each day on County time, fuel, and vehicle!!!! This really gets under my skin!!!
u jellous

London, KY

#2 Mar 1, 2012
Again wrote:
Sheriff Peyman was stopped by a Trooper last week. Peyman was driving the counties black Ford Mustang. Peyman was driving and Melanie Coffee was in the passenger seat. This occurred in the Tyner area. Why does this continue? Why do we as Jackson County citizens pay our tax dollars for Peyman to haul Melanie Coffee around? He was on his was to Clay County. Melanie works at Huddle House in Manchester and Peyman takes her to work each day on County time, fuel, and vehicle!!!! This really gets under my skin!!!
well mad cause u not gittin that stiff, hard and long mustang ride.
Again

Mckee, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2012
u jellous wrote:
<quoted text>
well mad cause u not gittin that stiff, hard and long mustang ride.
Yea, I don't have the right equipment to get taken to work each day.... I'm not a young crank ho convicted felon that he likes so much :)

Since: Feb 12

Pikeville, KY

#4 Mar 1, 2012
LOL......I wonder what the number is to his taxi service? Hmmmmm???
Option

Mckee, KY

#5 Mar 1, 2012
Billie Kay wrote:
LOL......I wonder what the number is to his taxi service? Hmmmmm???
I don't know the number but I'd say you could get it from Melanie Coffee. She knows his numbers well ;)
justice for ALL Irvine

Martin, KY

#6 Mar 2, 2012
If this is true its time all the churches good people and taxpayers, business people, senior citizens and all who voted him in office organize a rally to go downtown and demand this be stopped! Nothing will be done if all we do is post on topix about the abuse we see in our elected officials. How long did the SG magistrate abuse taxpayers trust and would still be doing it if he hadn't attacked his wife. Take a Stand Go to Judge Smith enmasse and demand better use of your Tax Money. Throw Him OUT!!!
pissedoff citizen

Mckee, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2012
Doesn't Denny proclaim to be a christian? does he not kow that low life skank crank lovin ho is nothing more than a real life grave robber? really that is what she was convicted of a little over a yaer ago.Stealing flower arrangments off of peoples loved ones graves and reselling them for dope money. Denny get a brain or get out of jackson county's public eye and we the citizens won'y care what slore u haul around in your personal vehilces.
pissedoff citizen

Mckee, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2012
maelanie is nothing more than a grave robbing slore.she took flowers right off family members graves and sold them for drug money. how pathtic our shriff is how sad that he believes that slore will change.never did it for her children or big T he always thought she might change too but she can't she is to far gone
Mustang Sally

Annville, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2012
Again wrote:
When did the sheriff get a mustang????????
gone

Mckee, KY

#10 Mar 2, 2012
Mustang Sally wrote:
<quoted text>When did the sheriff get a mustang????????
This is a vehicle that they have had for several years. They use it for undercover reasons. Obviously Peyman uses it for a taxi service and to hide out with his young ho's. Peyman has even allowed these females to drive this car knowing that the counties insurance is at risk.. Poor Poor little man..

Pikeville, KY

#11 Mar 2, 2012
I wonder what happened to my last post?? Guess they didn't like what I had to say, oh well. It wouldn't do any good to put it back up.
I wonder if the reason Denny fought so hard to get elected was so he would have access to women (I use that term loosly), otherwise they wouldn't have given him the time of day, cause he sure couldn't afford to pay for it, from what I hear. What better way to get some free p**sy than get yourself elected for sheriff.
I honestly don't give a da*m who Denny Peyman screws around with or who he drives around, but when he is getting needle junkie ho's out of trouble/jail, while there is people sitting in jail RIGHT NOW that are innocent, then that p*sses me off.
debbie

Yerkes, KY

#12 Mar 2, 2012
the next time that she is driving his car ,make sure you have your seat belt on tight and hit it ,make sure she is in the drivers seat ,what a lawsuit waiting to happen
OMG

Mckee, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2012
debbie wrote:
the next time that she is driving his car ,make sure you have your seat belt on tight and hit it ,make sure she is in the drivers seat ,what a lawsuit waiting to happen
Your responses just keep getting stupider and crazier. What about telling someone to wreck...Are you high or just crazy? Seek professional help now. Don't wait.

Pikeville, KY

#14 Mar 3, 2012
LOL....(OMG), can't you tell when someone is just joking around or being sarcastic???
I know it sounded bad, but truthfully, if someone was hit by Dennys car, while he was letting someone else drive it, it would be a h*ll of a lawsuit.
The director

Tyner, KY

#15 Mar 3, 2012
gone wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a vehicle that they have had for several years. They use it for undercover reasons. Obviously Peyman uses it for a taxi service and to hide out with his young ho's. Peyman has even allowed these females to drive this car knowing that the counties insurance is at risk.. Poor Poor little man..
We need to get rid of Peyman and elect Tim Fee, that sees Big Foot the next morning
OMG

Mckee, KY

#16 Mar 3, 2012
Billie Kay wrote:
LOL....(OMG), can't you tell when someone is just joking around or being sarcastic???
I know it sounded bad, but truthfully, if someone was hit by Dennys car, while he was letting someone else drive it, it would be a h*ll of a lawsuit.
No I can't tell if someone is joking by reading it and neither can you. That was a bad thing to say regardless. I didn't reply to you or say anything to you I was talking to the other poster. As far as thinking she needs help, by reading what she wrote I still do.......... a lot of help........lmfao........lol
lucky rascal

Mckee, KY

#17 Mar 3, 2012
heyyyyy!!! if any guy ever seen her naked, id take her on horse back ,lol,shes hot n i dont blame peyman, hes a lucky guy to lay down everynight n cuddle with such a hot gal,with a 40 cal. sig beside him and a hot double barrle huged up to0 him,but thats his ouwn personal life which we have no control of. personaly he does a great job as sherriff so all thats jealouse keep this up.over half his life is committed to his duties to protect and serve the citizens of jackson co.and the other half he can do what ever with if he has a sheep,so just cause hes got a hot young sexy broad beside him after his shift thats his business so leave him alone,
dumb

Mckee, KY

#18 Mar 3, 2012
lucky rascal wrote:
heyyyyy!!! if any guy ever seen her naked, id take her on horse back ,lol,shes hot n i dont blame peyman, hes a lucky guy to lay down everynight n cuddle with such a hot gal,with a 40 cal. sig beside him and a hot double barrle huged up to0 him,but thats his ouwn personal life which we have no control of. personaly he does a great job as sherriff so all thats jealouse keep this up.over half his life is committed to his duties to protect and serve the citizens of jackson co.and the other half he can do what ever with if he has a sheep,so just cause hes got a hot young sexy broad beside him after his shift thats his business so leave him alone,
You are dumber than hell! lol. What he does with my tax dollars is my business and every other Jackson County citizen. He sucks as sheriff and will be out of office in just a couple of years :)
blind rascal

Virgie, KY

#19 Mar 4, 2012
lucky rascal you need glasses that woman hasnt just fell out a ugly tree once and tore ever limb out of it shes fell out of it more times than shes been screwed which is more times than the average person can count can you say fugly and if being christan means living like denny i dont think i want any of it

Pikeville, KY

#20 Mar 4, 2012
Ever heard of dicky-do-disease??? Well, she has what we call booby-do-disease....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Commietator 7,403
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 15 min Crazy Jae 1,075
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Le Jimbo 155,561
dumb azzes steel hemp 8 hr Richmond Steelers... 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 hr Donnie 81,662
WalMart CEO makes $16,000 an hour 14 hr watusa 2
Tyner Garage sux ripoffs (Feb '14) 15 hr right 17
McKee Dating
Find my Match

McKee Jobs

McKee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McKee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKee

Personal Finance