First Prev
of 8
Next Last
jig aw

Pikeville, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2012
just heard that he is under investigation? said it was on the news maybe they will clean ths county up
frankly

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Oct 9, 2012
What's wrong all you believers out there thought he was sure Christ in the flesh. You were warned. You were told. No one would listen. I now hope hewipes this county bare? Serves every one of you church goers right. Now how is your honey boo boo looking?
my friend

Virgie, KY

#3 Oct 9, 2012
Oh the tangled webs we weave, when first we practice to decieve!!!!!
Sorry

Waco, KY

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Why do people continue to post this stuff over and over week after week without providing a link to some evidence? I've never met the man, I don't a whole lot about him either, yet people continue to post he is arrested, sleeping with prisoners, inappropriately using funds, and being investigated. Provide some some proof or shut up.
Barry

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Sorry wrote:
Why do people continue to post this stuff over and over week after week without providing a link to some evidence? I've never met the man, I don't a whole lot about him either, yet people continue to post he is arrested, sleeping with prisoners, inappropriately using funds, and being investigated. Provide some some proof or shut up.
Hey you, watch the news tonight, you'll catch on.
Wondering

East Point, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2012
watch the news tonight
WHO DEY Ohio

Virgie, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Sorry wrote:
If U lived in JC U could see with U'r OWN EYES- most of what's being said is TRUE--we see it every DAY don't need link to verify we SEE and SMELL IT!
Sorry

Waco, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2012
I'm not trying to defend Peyman, I'm just saying this isn't the first thread that has accused him of this and that, without some evidence. If it's going to be on the news than there should be something on the web as well.
Sorry

Waco, KY

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Judge-Executive: Sheriff's Office owes county nearly $300,000

McKEE, Ky.(WKYT)- A judge-executive is asking for an investigation into a sheriff's office.

The request comes after financial problems at the Jackson County Sheriff's Office have come to light.

Jackson County Judge-Executive William Smith says Sheriff Denny Peyman's office owes the county fiscal court more than $278,000.

According to Smith, the court has had to cover the sheriff's payroll since he took office in January 2011.

The practice stopped in August when, Smith says, an auditor recommended someone investigate the situation. Since then, deputies haven't been paid.

The fiscal court will make a claim against Peyman's bond, something we're told each elected official must post, which means he could lose his office effective immediately.

We talked to Sheriff Peyman. He says there's been no wrongdoing in his office. He says deputies have ramped up law enforcement and they're spending more money. He also disputes the $278,000 the court says his office owes. He tells us there are mistakes in their bookeeping and he's called the FBI to investigate both the court and his office. Sheriff Peyman says the money is coming in this week and his deputies will be paid.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Judge-Exec...

That's all someone had to do!

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Judge-Executive: Sheriff's Office owes county nearly $300,000

McKEE, Ky.(WKYT)- A judge-executive is asking for an investigation into a sheriff's office.

The request comes after financial problems at the Jackson County Sheriff's Office have come to light.

Jackson County Judge-Executive William Smith says Sheriff Denny Peyman's office owes the county fiscal court more than $278,000.

According to Smith, the court has had to cover the sheriff's payroll since he took office in January 2011.

The practice stopped in August when, Smith says, an auditor recommended someone investigate the situation. Since then, deputies haven't been paid.

The fiscal court will make a claim against Peyman's bond, something we're told each elected official must post, which means he could lose his office effective immediately.

We talked to Sheriff Peyman. He says there's been no wrongdoing in his office. He says deputies have ramped up law enforcement and they're spending more money. He also disputes the $278,000 the court says his office owes. He tells us there are mistakes in their bookeeping and he's called the FBI to investigate both the court and his office. Sheriff Peyman says the money is coming in this week and his deputies will be paid.

http://www.wkyt.com/news/headlines/Judge-Exec...

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Gosh "Sorry"...looks like you beat me by 2-3 minutes, LOL.
Sorry

Waco, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2012
Haha I beat you to posting it, and you posted yours anyways!

It will be interesting to see who replaces him. Since there is quite a long time still during his term, they will probably do a special election.
crooked county

Langley, KY

#15 Oct 9, 2012
HAHA I hope Mr Smith goes down with him.He has covered the wrong doing from all the county officals Look at doug rose and now denny.And i am sure there is more to come so just sit back and watch the show.You cant do people wrong and get by with it.What goes around comes around.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#16 Oct 9, 2012
WOW!!!
Sorry

Waco, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2012
I'm surprised the deputies continued to work without getting paid. Does anyone think Jackson County will request some more state troopers come to Jackson County?

I can see some criminals licking their chops thinking about what they get away with right now.
Nope

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Oct 9, 2012
No one will get away with Anything here anymore. We had deputy's who were not allowed to do their jobs. Now they can, if anything they will be shaking in their shoes. Just wish they would try to get keven berry to come back but I would say he is done with this place. He was a hell of a cop. Thank god they didn't manage to run Lynn off.
Hope 01

Pikeville, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2012
I pray that Keven Berry does come back as the cop he was. He was the best he did his jobs right. Denny was the one got him out. Berry you got im VOTE..........
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#20 Oct 9, 2012
if berry is the best we got ,i have a bridge in texas i want to sell real cheap are you interested
Confused

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Oct 9, 2012
Sorry wrote:
I'm surprised the deputies continued to work without getting paid. Does anyone think Jackson County will request some more state troopers come to Jackson County?
I can see some criminals licking their chops thinking about what they get away with right now.
Which deputy failed the drug test?
Cowboy

Falcon, KY

#22 Oct 9, 2012
Must have been Daniel Isaacs..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 4 hr Honest Babe 3,456
Word Association (Aug '10) 4 hr Honest Babe 2,927
Non workers in the Gap ages 18-45. 6 hr Aswipe 72
Buying Arrowheads and Artifacts (May '12) 8 hr 00Mrraines 80
Jeff isaacs 9 hr Rater 5
Celebrity Name Game (Aug '10) 17 hr Mutant-cucumber 417
Best Liked "R" Words (Oct '10) 20 hr Honest Babe 53

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance