Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Keith has lost his job because he arrested Smith's daughter!! All this went down at the meeting this morning! Keith was a good lawman. He's not like good ol Kev, What is Bill Smith thinking? The truth is about to come out in the open! It appears Smith, Sallie and Peyman are all going down together... WOW
Dr Phil Good

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Thanks for the info. It wouldn't surprise me if Bill doesn't replace Keith with bad ol Kev for this position as we all know Bill has lost what few marbles he ever had.
Bill hired bad ol kev to work security garding b. morris and i've heard people laughing at bad ol kev about the way he over dresses for his little ole guarding job. Story is he dresses over kill as if he is exspecting China to invade to take Bobby out before he gets to go out on his own.
Wonder if Bill goes to work with whiskey on his breath? He can't be making these decisions with a clear mind. Oh yes! one can't keep from wondering where Miss U.S.A. Sallee is posted in all this mess.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Smith let Keith go who has been thru the academy and kept Lakes who hasn't been thru the academy. The county will have to pay for that and its about 12,000.00. Where's that money coming from. Or should I ask who's pocket?
Dr Phil Good

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Sweetea wrote:
Smith let Keith go who has been thru the academy and kept Lakes who hasn't been thru the academy. The county will have to pay for that and its about 12,000.00. Where's that money coming from. Or should I ask who's pocket?

Bill has been making some very stupid decisions. For one of many, did he have the cruisers repainted and striped only wanting to spite Peyman? Not accusing, but did he get a cut on the charges of having these cruisers painted?
What about the 04 that are suppose to be covering for their parts of our county and seeing we, the people are covered from any wrong doings or is this not a part of their job duties?
Christopher

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

First of all this was the explanation I got but it was not from either William O or Keith, so I say this not knowing how truthful it is but it does make since. Keith who was attached to the two rivers drug task force had his pay reimburse by the task force however when the judge hired him for his county police it broke the contract with two rivers because that was through the sheriffs dept. this is the same thing that happened with court security the county was being reimburse for there pay however they are no longer receiving that money because the contract was through the sheriffs office William o creating his own department has cost the county a lot of money and it appears it's still costing us.
Jim

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Christopher wrote:
First of all this was the explanation I got but it was not from either William O or Keith, so I say this not knowing how truthful it is but it does make since. Keith who was attached to the two rivers drug task force had his pay reimburse by the task force however when the judge hired him for his county police it broke the contract with two rivers because that was through the sheriffs dept. this is the same thing that happened with court security the county was being reimburse for there pay however they are no longer receiving that money because the contract was through the sheriffs office William o creating his own department has cost the county a lot of money and it appears it's still costing us.
This is also how I heard it as well. William O. Smith has cost us the federal grant for the court house and now our grant money for drug eradication, i.e. Keith. I guess we now know why he is stealing everyone's retirement dollars. What can we do to get a vote of no confidence to have Smith removed from office. Does anyone know? Oh and BTW, I also heard the Berry will be on through January.
debbie

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

i heard smiths dauther was in rehab,bull crap i was on high school rd this morning and i saw her up there ,or she has a twin,so who can prove where she is,my bet smith has got her out even tho he knows she has a drug problem,or cooking problem

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Christopher and Jim I'm sure what you both are saying is correct but why didn't Smith just pay Berry? That would have made more sence than letting Berry go!! Berry has been thru the academy!! Doesn't that make sence?? I really believe he let Keith go because arrested Smith's daughter
Jim

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Sweetea wrote:
Christopher and Jim I'm sure what you both are saying is correct but why didn't Smith just pay Berry? That would have made more sence than letting Berry go!! Berry has been thru the academy!! Doesn't that make sence?? I really believe he let Keith go because arrested Smith's daughter
Keith makes a lot more money but I say you may be on to something. The official reason vs. the underlying reason may be two totally different things, but we will never know if the reason to fire him wasn't as much fiscal as it was revenge.
Jim

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

BTW, Smith has also made it to where Keith can't get his retirement out if he needs it. The way I understand it is that no one will have access to their retirement until this mess is resolved.
Christopher

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

No Sweetea it does not make sense but there are so many things here that do not make sense. Unless William O is looking to bring Kevin back in?? And that would be a poor trade.
rainy day woman

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Is there no sun for the clouds that continues to shade the whole county?
People stop and think and I think you will have to agree when it is all said and done. I think Dr. Phil is on the right scent. It has been nothing but troubles every since someone gave kel a little cracker jack badge to pin on and it seemed the sun was beginning to peep thru just a bit and after taking the darn thing away some jerk allowed him to wear it awhile longer and now the clouds seem to be covering the sun again.
I will agree with the doctor, this whole mess is all about getting ole kev just enough power to screw things up again.
Have anyone of you noticed the ones thinking old kev hung the moon are the ones that, I won't say weak minded but I will say they're not eating much of a balanced diet.
christy

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Sweetea wrote:
it is just talk but i heard keith b would bust the drug dealers then let his wife sell the drugs to people in our community.
christy

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

rainy day woman wrote:
Is there no sun for the clouds that continues to shade the whole county?
People stop and think and I think you will have to agree when it is all said and done. I think Dr. Phil is on the right scent. It has been nothing but troubles every since someone gave kel a little cracker jack badge to pin on and it seemed the sun was beginning to peep thru just a bit and after taking the darn thing away some jerk allowed him to wear it awhile longer and now the clouds seem to be covering the sun again.
I will agree with the doctor, this whole mess is all about getting ole kev just enough power to screw things up again.
Have anyone of you noticed the ones thinking old kev hung the moon are the ones that, I won't say weak minded but I will say they're not eating much of a balanced diet.
oh well if you got old kev you still got old keith,they are cousion,or did you know,the drugs are not going to stop in our town or county until we get rid of both of these guys from what iv heard,some one like the feds should investagate these people,ofcorse all iv heard is here say,
knowhim

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

christy wrote:
<quoted text> it is just talk but i heard keith b would bust the drug dealers then let his wife sell the drugs to people in our community.
You heard wrong....
knowhim

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

christy wrote:
<quoted text> oh well if you got old kev you still got old keith,they are cousion,or did you know,the drugs are not going to stop in our town or county until we get rid of both of these guys from what iv heard,some one like the feds should investagate these people,ofcorse all iv heard is here say,
Now, how will the drugs stop in this county if these 2 guys are gone? That makes no sense. Are you going to put a badge on stop it? I daught it. You have no clue what you're saying. Your one of those gossipers who spreads lies and carries tails.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Keith and good ol Kev are cousin's BUT the aren't anything alike! Keith doesn't hold up for good ol Kev either!!
Lizzy

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

I just found Mandy Smith on FaceBook and she posted pictures about an hour ago! Said she was in a relationship with Randy Northern. WOW thought she was in REHAB.... LOL Guess DADDY is taking care of this...
WEAVER

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

WOW!!
not hearsay

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

this is not hearsay keith is a good guy and wont have anything to do with kevin cause he nos how crooked he is an nos he aint smart enough to give any power cause like barney it goes to his head an cant handle things in a normal manner he nos too everything like barney has to be his stupid way of doing something or no way an this is why he keeps gettin fired the way people make fun of kevin i dont no why he wants to wear uniform could it be cause he is much like barney fife

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the McKee Forum right now

Search the McKee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 44 min Dale 146,844
Trinty Church of God Tyner 58 min annie 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr ohhahh 26,209
Corner Kwik Stop 5 hr snow 19
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 6 hr lol 1,035
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr poofylover 16,128
Rats in Sand GAP 9 hr rat guager 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McKee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE