First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Feb 5, 2013
who is that trashy black headed girl that has all those holes in her pants she looks like a slut do they not have a dress code?
say what

London, KY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
wondering wrote:
who is that trashy black headed girl that has all those holes in her pants she looks like a slut do they not have a dress code?
Sooo...having holes in your jeans makes you a slut now? While she may not be wearing what is socially acceptable, did you ever stop to think that maybe that's all she has to wear? At least she is working.
Shh

Virgie, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo...having holes in your jeans makes you a slut now? While she may not be wearing what is socially acceptable, did you ever stop to think that maybe that's all she has to wear? At least she is working.
I think she rips the jeans herself or buys them like that. She can wear what she wants to but personally I believe you should dress appropriately when you have a job that puts you in public eye. I wouldn't let an employee of mine wear those pants to work especially being a waitress. She's a pretty girl but - Opal's is not the place for those 'holey' pants. She probably has not been told by owners that there's a dress code. Maybe they don't care but public opinion is something business owners should take note of.
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Feb 6, 2013
not everyone wants to look at that when they are there
truth

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
That girl is a single mom with 2 kids working to support them since their dad doesn't help at all! She is absolutely beautiful and has a heart of gold. I don't care what she wears because I go for food and not to judge what the workers look like. I'm proud to call her my friend and if any of you truly knew her you would know that she is one of the kindest, sweetest girls around and has been that way since we were little. I'm proud of her for being such a great mom & working to provide for her family which is more than most people do around here- in fact, it's probably more than the one that started this post does. I've never heard her say a bad word about anyone & we've been friends since we were about 5 so before you go trash talking her maybe you should take a look in the mirror cause the way i see it, shes a much better than person than most of you will ever be.
sherry

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
truth wrote:
That girl is a single mom with 2 kids working to support them since their dad doesn't help at all! She is absolutely beautiful and has a heart of gold. I don't care what she wears because I go for food and not to judge what the workers look like. I'm proud to call her my friend and if any of you truly knew her you would know that she is one of the kindest, sweetest girls around and has been that way since we were little. I'm proud of her for being such a great mom & working to provide for her family which is more than most people do around here- in fact, it's probably more than the one that started this post does. I've never heard her say a bad word about anyone & we've been friends since we were about 5 so before you go trash talking her maybe you should take a look in the mirror cause the way i see it, shes a much better than person than most of you will ever be.
well said I Agree with you.
Bambi

Lexington, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
wondering wrote:
Wow, you're a very cold, nasty heartless person. How can you judge someone by the clothes on their backs? You never know a persons struggles. Shame on you!
John Boy

Virgie, KY

#8 Feb 7, 2013
she can flip my burger anytime she wants to,lol
Shh

Virgie, KY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
sherry wrote:
<quoted text>well said I Agree with you.
We have way too many 'single mothers' having children with useless 'boyfriends'. This is a great reason to use birth control. These 'single mothers' should have had a clue their boyfriends were 'scum' after the First Child. Why would you have another one?
truth

Pikeville, KY

#10 Feb 7, 2013
Actually she was married to him for several years so you need to gather the facts before you post your useless opinion.
Shh

Virgie, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
truth wrote:
Actually she was married to him for several years so you need to gather the facts before you post your useless opinion.
Your message didn't give a clue she had been married so my apology. She is a DIVORCED mother raising 2 children. Always make yourself clear so posters opinions won't seem so uncaring and so 'useless'. Still too many young ladies and guys that are so irresponsible about using birth control they are driving the poor taxpayers to the poor house- including your friend- who works and pays taxes.
envy or lust

Friendsville, TN

#12 Feb 8, 2013
wondering wrote:
Wondering which you are; a jealous female, or a male she turned down? We know one of my observations is the real reason for your post.
Black

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Seen her today dang I love black and the fact you wore matching black turns me on even more hate to say it but I would empty my pockets in a min
guessing

Falcon, KY

#14 Feb 10, 2013
is her name jeanie johnson?
Allicia Spurlock

Pikeville, KY

#15 Feb 15, 2013
This is my first time on this pathetic topix but someone told me i was being talked about on here and being referred to as the black headed slut with holey jeans at opals. Well, girls just wanted to let you know the black headed waitress is me! I just wanted to aplogize to the girl who started this post because there must be some reason she needed to get on here and talk about me and im guessing it's because her boyfriend/husband flirted with me when i took them their food. Sorry honey, maybe you should start wearing holey jeans but i will tell ya they're a little more expensive than the jeans without holes because in case you didn't know that's what's in style. I don't wear them beacuse that's all i have, i wear them because they look freaking good on me! And im gonna keep wearing them until i get old and my ass starts sagging but right now it looks pretty good! Your behind probably does not look so good and im thinking that might be your problem with me...just get over it! My boss has never said anything about my clothes because they are not at all inappropriate and if she doesn't have a problem with it, nobody else should. Just come in, eat your food and be on your way...don't worry about what I wear. So, to the girl who started this worthless conversation, you have a serious issue sweety and it's called insecurity!
Shh

Virgie, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2013
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
If Ms. Spurlock is true poster on here and actually the one that works at Opals she just blew your theory that she is so 'poor' she can only afford 'holey jeans'- as she stated they are 'slightly' more expensive than 'non-holey' jeans so maybe she's doing better financial wise than you think. I admire anyone that WILL work- there are so many that are too lazy to get off couch but we see them all out and about at first of month USING their EBT cards.
Right

United States

#18 Feb 15, 2013
I think if Ms. Spurlock posted on here she would know how to spell her own name. So maybe it's you lazy couch sitters posing as her since you can't get a woman. That's about all you most of you have left to do is troll topix and dream about a female who isn't out of her mind on drugs having anything to with you.
Alicia Spurlock

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2013
I just wanted to thank everybody who took up for me on here and i really am Alicia! I just accidently typed an extra L in my name! I guess the girl who started this post didn't have any good comebacks for me! If you think you do, Bring It On!
Black

Mckee, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2013
Alicia you are smoking look for a tip with something wrote on the front and you will know who this is
to true

Pikeville, KY

#21 Feb 26, 2013
Just ignore those idiots there just jealous of you...i think you dress in latest style...and you work hard ..go find someone else to talk aout....idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Non workers in the Gap ages 18-45. 17 min Linda 14
County broke 28 min Joyce 2
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 10 hr Red_Forman 4,479
Word Association (Aug '10) 10 hr Red_Forman 2,920
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 10 hr Red_Forman 3,443
A----Z Names of Places: Countries,States, Citie... (Sep '13) 11 hr General_Tso 317
Best Liked "R" Words (Oct '10) 11 hr General_Tso 45

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages