big drug bust today on 2004

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
papergirl

Langley, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2010
well they busted marvin hisel his girlfriend lisa rose lakes doug rose's sister they got joey marcum and his pregnant girl friend charisma that is pamela skinners daughter for wich they busted pam last night with d hoe hmmmm something dont sound right sounds like everybody ratting on each other
Buzzard

Langley, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Who is being the rat?
thanks

Harold, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2010
thank you, whoever ratted on them the whole mountain is probably dancing.i know i am.
i know

Harold, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2010
sounds like joey marcums world just came crashing down on him.
hound dog

Mckee, KY

#5 Jul 16, 2010
why did it take so long to make the bust its been going on for years
TomTom

Langley, KY

#6 Jul 16, 2010
Chain of events; Arrested Donnie Marcum, Pam Skinner; they in turn tell on Pam's brother Marvin Hisel, Melissa Smith; they in turn tell on Pam's daugther Chrisma Cook, and Joey Marcum! In truth Donnie has used his get out of jail free card!
lets not forget

Virgie, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2010
dolittle,jackson valley,2003,meadow drive,
what ever

Virgie, KY

#8 Jul 16, 2010
lets not forget wrote:
dolittle,jackson valley,2003,meadow drive,
meadow drive = brick house with junk all around
maybe

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2010
what ever wrote:
<quoted text>meadow drive = brick house with junk all around
meadow drive =yellow house
Korn

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jul 19, 2010
charisma is nothing but a hoe and so is her mother.
Hey tom tom

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jul 22, 2010
donnie marcum is in la grange and has to go back to trial like everyone else. he is not home and has not used a get out of jail free card tom tom come to his house and tell his family this stuff okay.
TomTom

Langley, KY

#12 Jul 23, 2010
Hey tom tom, better look at jackson county detention center inmates! He is still there ! Not LaGrange! This is the first time he's stayed more than 2 nites.
hey tom tom

Richmond, KY

#13 Jul 23, 2010
He is in LaGrange, if you have to get your info off of a website, then that just prooves you don't know jack s!!!. Get a life and stop writing stuff about people.
TomTom

Langley, KY

#14 Jul 23, 2010
Hey tom tom, looks like we are in the same boat! I'm no better than you are and you are no better than I am! LOL HA HA Get a life yourself!
MissCatty

Virgie, KY

#15 Jul 24, 2010
Tom Tom, obviously from the things you write, you are someone who visits Donnie's house, or you wouldn't know the things you do about who's who's family and all that. That is really crummy, playing both sides of the fence like that. You are obviously down there at his house one day and then on here the next writing about how glad you are they got caught. Make a choice and stick to it.
TomTom

Langley, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2010
"Miss Cathy" I have never been to Donnie Marcum's and I have no idea what house he lives in! I don't do drugs, drink and I don't smoke! What are you refering to as me knowing to much. I don't have a clue as what you are talking about. Someone else is posting as "Hey Tom Tom", is that who you are refering to. No where have I ever said anything about being glad Donnie was arrested. What I said they wouldn't keep him in jail and he had a get out of jail free card! Go back and reread what I said......
MissCatty

Virgie, KY

#17 Jul 25, 2010
I just figured that since you seem to know the 'chain of events', and who was arrested first and that Pam even has a daughter -because lets be real, they arn't around eachother very much- that you must know them personally. Furthermore, I assumed that if you did know them well that more likley than not you probably did the same things they do. If you don't, then you don't, and I'm sorry, it just sounded suspitous to me, but I do make assumptions... just like you do when you say he uses a get out of jail free card, and that he has never stayed more than two nights (which he has by the way, he was in LaGrange for about eight months). Maybe both of us should just keep our mouths shut so we don't look stupid.
TomTom

Langley, KY

#18 Jul 25, 2010
Well "MissCathy" I have never and I still don't do any of the things they do. Another thing never make assumptons for when you do make ASSumptions that is what you make out of yourself! As for either one of us looking or sounding stupid, I feel just fine.
laughing

Muncie, IN

#19 Jul 25, 2010
????
laughing

Muncie, IN

#20 Jul 25, 2010
Let the bunch of them do the time like they deserve That might clean up alot of the drugs and other things going on in the area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson co jail 22 min think 17
Jessica Durham 36 min urtellingthetruth 3
Turkey foot 4 hr Curious 140
Toni Cole 4 hr For Real 1
What about Jackson Valley Apartments? (Mar '09) Sat No surprise 36
Mark foley Sat No surprise 4
Verizon wireless Fri Do not worry 7

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance