Mamby Pamby

Virgie, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2013
This trial has to be one to set a record for the LONGEST in history. Sure feel sorry for Arizona taxpayers who have to pay bill for all the participants in this sideshow. I think some of jurors are gonna DIE from old age before it ends. The evidence has been gone over and over and over and....... I think some of the jurors are showing signs of 'oldtimers' disease! Please get this over and send her to death row already- before SHE dies of OLD AGE!!!!
Barnum Baily

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Its a circus, she's the leader of the freak show.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Mamby Pamby's judgmental opinion would certainly be different if Jodi Arias was h-- daughter, mother, sister, aunt, grandchild.
Mamby Pamby

Virgie, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2013
jdohe wrote:
Mamby Pamby's judgmental opinion would certainly be different if Jodi Arias was h-- daughter, mother, sister, aunt, grandchild.
I am thinking along the lines of being the mother of Travis-murdered and left to decay for 4 days while Jodi was scoping out her next possible victim- no punishment is good enough for that skank! We cannot uphold EVIL people even IF they are family members. We must cry for them and accept that they must pay for their evilness. What kind deeds should we do for the BOMB Brothers family? I'm sure your sympathy is with their family- Right?
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Just wondering if McKee-ans still teach youngsters to empathize with the family whose loved one was murdered and hate the family whose loved one did the murder?
Fred Phelps

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2013
You mean like the Marcum family hating the dean family?
Mamby Pamby

Virgie, KY

#7 May 1, 2013
jdohe wrote:
Just wondering if McKee-ans still teach youngsters to empathize with the family whose loved one was murdered and hate the family whose loved one did the murder?
Ain't that the way it's supposed to be- I certainly won't be hatin' the family who lost a loved one to a senseless murder by some dirtbag. Your ideas seem somewhat like a fish swimming upstream- like going against the majority of the way people honestly feel when it comes to being sympathetic toward the victim or the murderer.
Mamby Pamby

Virgie, KY

#8 May 1, 2013
Mamby Pamby wrote:
This trial has to be one to set a record for the LONGEST in history. Sure feel sorry for Arizona taxpayers who have to pay bill for all the participants in this sideshow. I think some of jurors are gonna DIE from old age before it ends. The evidence has been gone over and over and over and....... I think some of the jurors are showing signs of 'oldtimers' disease! Please get this over and send her to death row already- before SHE dies of OLD AGE!!!!
HELLO- is anybody REALLY listening anymore to this defense! they've had 3 different shrinks on the stand for days and days saying same EXACT nonsense about Jodi being a messed up nut case- so bad- she can't be held responsible for murdering Travis cause he wouldn't take HER to Cancun! SOS--give it to jury- they must be bored to death after today's questions and answers from Geffner and Marcia Clark wannabe!
Jack MeHoffer

Langley, KY

#9 May 4, 2013
The *ultimate* night of bangin' would be a mix-in with Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony. I can think about Jodi and Casey warming up on each other and then engaging in a three-way and my Levis can't contain my package....and my testicles wouldn't fit in a wheelbarrow right now.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#10 May 5, 2013
To Mamby Pamby:
Adding to the tremendous hate they already feel at knowing their son was killed by her? Are you seriously saying you believe it will shorten that family's grieving time? A "majority" hating does not give you an excuse to hate. Sympathizing that promotes/tries to spread personal hate ends up wounding more people. How can that be beneficial? Are you saying you don't believe that dwelling on hate harms EVERYBODY'S health?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Convicted Felon 8 hr Mckee Knowitall 15
The Cougar 14 hr Citizen 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 22 hr -Christopher Jarvis 812
Matthew Abner & Tina Isaacs???? Wed who cares 8
Jc middle school principal Tue d wilson 13
Anonymous' Posters to Pay $13 Million for Defam... Jul 24 Think Twice 1
Silver Mines Jul 23 Treasure hunter 10

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages