ohhh

Chesterfield, MO

#25 Nov 16, 2012
Vickie wrote:
Gosh! Talk about a Harper Valley, what's wrong with drinking a few cold ones as long as one can handle it?
From what I understand, he can't handle it. He abuses it but quite honestly that is none of my business. What is my business is the fact that he gets behind the wheel of a car in that condition and puts all of us in danger. Not to even mention the erratic behaviors he has shown recently in the job that taxpayers have hired him to do. We have someone who is a substance abuser handling our finances and making decisions for us. I just thought it was rich of him to have the nerve to get with the media about his daughters substance abuse when he has one as well.
O Yes

Lexington, KY

#26 Nov 16, 2012
There is nothing wrong with beating your meat.
hello

Falcon, KY

#27 Nov 16, 2012
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>Read the bible and what it says about drinking strong drink, and the office of a deacon.If you have God in your heart, you do not want these things.
did you forget who drank wine
Just me as always

Virgie, KY

#28 Nov 16, 2012
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>Read the bible and what it says about drinking strong drink, and the office of a deacon.If you have God in your heart, you do not want these things.



I'm being honest and maybe need guidence but did He turn the water in to an alcohol drink?
Did He not say for our leaders to be of sober mind?
Did He not say to drink wine for the stomachs' sake?
I've heard say the wine was only grape juice but what about where it speaks of not placing new wine in old glass, is this not because the fermented grape juice would cause the new glass to break?
Did 02 daughters not get their daddy drunk and take him to bed?
I have been (from reading the Bible) lead to think it's O.K. to drink small amounts of an alcoholic beverage and I also think it a sin to drink to where one becomes drunk.
As I said, I am being honest and will accept any and all true guidence.
I do know ole satan can mis-lead but am I taking the meaning of His words wrong? Thank you for true and honest answers.
O Yes

Lexington, KY

#29 Nov 16, 2012
You guys are some of the brightest people I know. Is Meth listed in the Bible? This isn't a Bible problem, this is a drug problem. Leave that religious crap at home with you and quit throwing it out there at people. Do you really think forcing religion on people is going to change them? There is only one thing that changes people, the people themselves. They have to want to change in order to change. Jesus has nothing to do with it.
hello

Falcon, KY

#30 Nov 16, 2012
O Yes wrote:
You guys are some of the brightest people I know. Is Meth listed in the Bible? This isn't a Bible problem, this is a drug problem. Leave that religious crap at home with you and quit throwing it out there at people. Do you really think forcing religion on people is going to change them? There is only one thing that changes people, the people themselves. They have to want to change in order to change. Jesus has nothing to do with it.
Finally someone has a Brain in this county!
Ray

Mckee, KY

#32 Nov 16, 2012
disagree wrote:
<quoted text>Read the bible and what it says about drinking strong drink, and the office of a deacon.If you have God in your heart, you do not want these things.
It is people like you that keep young people from going to church.You need to do some soul searching,Cough syrup as well as most medicine has alcohol in it.It is what comes out that defiles the man.Most preachers that has really studied the bible dont see anything wrong with a little wine.If you ever turned up a pepsi that spewed in your throat and nose you know what a strong drink really is.
O Yes

Lexington, KY

#33 Nov 16, 2012
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally someone has a Brain in this county!
Well I take some of that back,if they smoke enough Meth they might think they see Jesus, so does that mean if your religious you should smoke meth to talk to Jesus? Lord have mercy there are some misinformed people out there that don't understand the difference between faith and human spirit, and religion. You can have self-esteem, confidence, and faith in yourself, and that's all you need in order to be a good person as part of society. That's what these people doing meth lack, confidence that they can be a good person without having to supplement the high of meth to enjoy life. So lay off the religion crap because that just pushes people away. Concentrate on things that will actually help, like offering information, be someone they can talk to, or work to get more resources in the community like NA groups. I actually know they have NA groups in McKee I think at the Health Department Building. That needs to be better advertised...

Now like I said, LAY OFF THE RELIGION!!!!
Ray

Mckee, KY

#34 Nov 16, 2012
I think anything that destroys your body and or puts others in danger is a sin.Now here I sit eating to much=sin.Drink coffee with caffeine=sin.Trashing you on topix=sin.If I tried maybe I could do better.
O Yes

Lexington, KY

#35 Nov 16, 2012
Ray wrote:
I think anything that destroys your body and or puts others in danger is a sin.Now here I sit eating to much=sin.Drink coffee with caffeine=sin.Trashing you on topix=sin.If I tried maybe I could do better.
That's not a sin, it's called being irresponsible and disrespectful. You need a dictionary and a thesaurus. You'll probably buy one each instead of just buying one of the combined books...wait not you want because you can buy them with food stamps. That's probably why you don't know the difference.
ohhh

Chesterfield, MO

#36 Nov 16, 2012
There was like one person who went off on a religious tangent in one post and the rest of you are like dogs with a bone focusing on the one post. If you all will quit talking about it then the religion subject would be dropped. There are plenty of forums discussing religion. This one is A) about the meth bust B) about the people involved and C) the addicted judge exec + addicted daughter = the Apple not falling far from the tree....and that is bc the Judges daughter got arrested during said meth bust and the judge acted all concerned while talking to the press even though he has his own addiction issue.
O Yes

Lexington, KY

#37 Nov 16, 2012
ohhh wrote:
There was like one person who went off on a religious tangent in one post and the rest of you are like dogs with a bone focusing on the one post. If you all will quit talking about it then the religion subject would be dropped. There are plenty of forums discussing religion. This one is A) about the meth bust B) about the people involved and C) the addicted judge exec + addicted daughter = the Apple not falling far from the tree....and that is bc the Judges daughter got arrested during said meth bust and the judge acted all concerned while talking to the press even though he has his own addiction issue.
I had a potato chip once that was shaped like Jesus! I was going to send it to the Vatican, then I thought I would sell it on eBay but I thought that would be a sin. So I thought about donating it to a charity that helps feed all the kids in Africa. Thinking about that made me hungry, so I ate the chip. I have Jesus inside me now and I can cure all these meth heads. Give me a badge, a souped up black charger, free rain to do whatever I want,$278,000, and Keith Berry, we'll clean up the whole county within a month. All the meth heads will either be in jail, in rehab, or in the hospital because of Keith tazing them, pepper spraying them, or beating the crap out of them. Hey, if they are in the hospital they can make and sell meth now can they? Hell all you got to do is bust that guy that ran the ad in the newspaper for Tim Fee. Chester wasn't it? He's a HUGE dealer. There's like one road that has like three dealers all in one place! It's full of meth cooks right? Milo and all his cooks...lord the cops are so inept that they can't get these guys. Hell they burnt down a building next to his pawn shop when their meth lab blew up! Kathy Lewis shoplifts so she can get pills and sell them, right next to the courthouse! Hell she dealt them at the court house to the guys building it. How do some of you people not see what is going on around you? I could tell you who the big weed growers are too. This police department must have their eyes closed.
dotell

Melvin, KY

#39 Nov 16, 2012
O Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a potato chip once that was shaped like Jesus! I was going to send it to the Vatican, then I thought I would sell it on eBay but I thought that would be a sin. So I thought about donating it to a charity that helps feed all the kids in Africa. Thinking about that made me hungry, so I ate the chip. I have Jesus inside me now and I can cure all these meth heads. Give me a badge, a souped up black charger, free rain to do whatever I want,$278,000, and Keith Berry, we'll clean up the whole county within a month. All the meth heads will either be in jail, in rehab, or in the hospital because of Keith tazing them, pepper spraying them, or beating the crap out of them. Hey, if they are in the hospital they can make and sell meth now can they? Hell all you got to do is bust that guy that ran the ad in the newspaper for Tim Fee. Chester wasn't it? He's a HUGE dealer. There's like one road that has like three dealers all in one place! It's full of meth cooks right? Milo and all his cooks...lord the cops are so inept that they can't get these guys. Hell they burnt down a building next to his pawn shop when their meth lab blew up! Kathy Lewis shoplifts so she can get pills and sell them, right next to the courthouse! Hell she dealt them at the court house to the guys building it. How do some of you people not see what is going on around you? I could tell you who the big weed growers are too. This police department must have their eyes closed.
Well why dont you go ahead and tell us?Is it you or your family? Seems like you named everyone else.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#40 Nov 16, 2012
O Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a badge, a souped up black charger, free rain to do whatever I want,$278,000, and Keith Berry, we'll clean up the whole county within a month. All the meth heads will either be in jail, in rehab, or in the hospital because of Keith tazing them, pepper spraying them, or beating the crap out of them.
Its good ol' Kevin.... lol
You dont know

Falcon, KY

#41 Nov 16, 2012
O Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I take some of that back,if they smoke enough Meth they might think they see Jesus, so does that mean if your religious you should smoke meth to talk to Jesus? Lord have mercy there are some misinformed people out there that don't understand the difference between faith and human spirit, and religion. You can have self-esteem, confidence, and faith in yourself, and that's all you need in order to be a good person as part of society. That's what these people doing meth lack, confidence that they can be a good person without having to supplement the high of meth to enjoy life. So lay off the religion crap because that just pushes people away. Concentrate on things that will actually help, like offering information, be someone they can talk to, or work to get more resources in the community like NA groups. I actually know they have NA groups in McKee I think at the Health Department Building. That needs to be better advertised...
Now like I said, LAY OFF THE RELIGION!!!!
You are one stupid,check drawing S O B
O Yes

Lexington, KY

#42 Nov 16, 2012
You dont know wrote:
<quoted text>You are one stupid,check drawing S O B
I'm a sorry check drawing SOB because I think people need to leave religion out of it? Have you ever wondered when the end of the world comes there is a God by you were worshiping the wrong guy the whole time and your not going to heaven? Think about that. What is Muslims are right and Christians and when the bible was written someone misinterpreted it. You know there is like 2 people in the entire world that can read the original script of the Bible now because the language is so screwed up. Some words have like 4 or 5 meanings and it all depends on how someone says it. Well in a book you can only guess what they mean. For example the same word means murder and kill. You understand the difference right? If you murder someone you are going to hell. If a soldier kills an enemy he can still go to heaven, he's doing his job.

Point is if you are real religious you are worshiping something that could really be useless. Religions and church goers need to worry about themselves with all the stuff is going on, and leave church and the Bible out of this. You can't try to to tell someone how to live their like when you got a bunch or problems of your own.

yeah I know more drug stuff but what's in it for me? I make even more enemies then the cops get credit for stuff they didn't do. Give me some cash and we'll get a school bus and round them up $250 per person sounds good! lol :D
wondering

Falcon, KY

#43 Nov 17, 2012
What does all this have to do with the meth bust? Start a new thread if you want to talk about religion. This one is for the meth bust and naming all the low lifes involved in making the junk. Is it true about the feed store?
dotell

Melvin, KY

#44 Nov 17, 2012
Who owns the feed store, and is what true about it?
O Yes

Lexington, KY

#45 Nov 17, 2012
Roscoe, Jeff, and Tim own it. Jeff used to be a meth head, I doubt he is now.
O Yes

Lexington, KY

#47 Nov 17, 2012
Well I know that Sherry didn't do drugs as far as I know. I'm still surprised she married him. She just didn't seem like his type of woman. What surprised me the most is that Earl was able to tap his son's girlfriends mom. I don't thin she is that bad looking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park ridge apts managers brenda and james 27 min Mike 5
Election results 1 hr Whatta joke 4
Tim Fee/Paul Hayes 1 hr Smh 44
Sheriff 1 hr Bigfoot 6
State Representative Robert Goforth 1 hr Hiswife 5
has anyone seen keisha johnson (Aug '10) 8 hr Mayflower 62
High school busing students to vote !!!! 13 hr Truth 5
Tim fee 18 hr Well 27

McKee Jobs

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages