the whistlestop in the gap

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
concerned gapite

Yerkes, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2010
I was just wandering what anyone thought about the owner and how crazy she is. I heard she was gonna be a deputy if Denny got it.
Pez

Pikeville, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2010
concerned gapite wrote:
I was just wandering what anyone thought about the owner and how crazy she is. I heard she was gonna be a deputy if Denny got it.
Yeah I had heard the same thing and Ron Gabbard was also if Denny got elected. Sounds like a good team. lol Wonder who will have the most lard buildup on their nightstick?
keisha johnson

Mckee, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2010
maybe she will look up ur IP address and put u in jail 4 slander.
concerned gapite

Yerkes, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2010
may be she will. she aint nothing but a busybody running her mouth about everybody up here. Instead of trying to help people she cuts them down ill be glad when she gets the hell outta here
What

Virgie, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2010
My car broke down at her store in the gap "it has trouble starting when it getts hot, headers and high compression" anyways she gave me a jump start and she was real nice to me. Ever time I have ever stopped there she has been nice, of course I have never sit there in here parking lot selling drugs. If I had sit there selling drugs she might not have been so friendly to me, but I don't sell drugs soo you know....
keisha johnson

Mckee, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2010
she's a good person like that! She helps me anyway she can! I consider her one of my good friends. She credit me $20 one mornin' so I could get to work. I only ask for 10 but she said no get 20. Not just anyone would do that. That takes heart and she has a big one. She is outspoken when it comes 2 drugs, But she has a very good reason to do so. If you would talk 2 her u would see she means well!!!
keisha johnson

Mckee, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2010
I love u linda
show some love cause we r surrounded by hate

Since: Sep 10

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2010
give her time she will stab you in the back like everyone else
Linda

Virgie, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2010
I do what I can to help people. I do not stab anyone in the back. If you have a problem with me. come see me.... I am not afraid... I know there is a lot of HATERS out there. I feel sorry for the pathetic peole who cannot deal with themselves. Keisha-- love you also and I will do what I can to help you or your family. YOu all have been goood to me. To all these rumors about me being a deputy.... What are you all afraid of..... that for once, the shit will stop......
don

Mckee, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2010
get them girl.
ho lover

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 17, 2010
she is crazy
someone

Virgie, KY

#12 Oct 17, 2010
maybe if she got some dick she would calm down and be cool
Linda

Virgie, KY

#13 Oct 18, 2010
Crazy or not..... I am no coward like the excuses that hide behind the names in this website...... Someone.... maybe you have had to many.........I got all I need at home.....
chester

Pikeville, KY

#14 Oct 18, 2010
I have only meet you a few times Linda, you are a no non sense woman! I'm sure you sitting there in the Gap and seeing the crap that pulls in there dealing drugs day after day is heart breaking. GO FOR DEPUTY! Help get some more deputies in there that will clean up the place, not get hired on just because you are a nice piece of butt to look at, or drinking buddies.

I sat in the old Emmet Turner parking lot one day months back, ran into an old friend at the Cactus and we pulled over there to chat. The music blaring, the people hollering, I saw a few drug deals my self I'm pretty sure.

SAD GAP! is what it should be called.

Not that you need told this Linda, but if you are hated by the dope heads and loosers, then you know you are on the right side!
ho lover

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 18, 2010
she cant control her temper and she thinks she knows what best for everyone.She should take a hard look at her own life.
Stops by weekly

Virgie, KY

#16 Oct 18, 2010
I stop there once or twice a week to get gas & a pop. They have always been friendly and helpful to me. Over all I'd prefer to stop at the Whistle Stop over the Cactus anyday.
Linda

Virgie, KY

#17 Oct 19, 2010
I look at my life all the time and I have the right to look after my place. If you do not like it there are other places that provide the nasty crap you are looking for. HO-lover, come talk with me. YOu have never seem my temper.... Whats wrong can't stand up for the truth... Well I can... I know what is right and what is wrong. I try to help people in Sand Gap. Which is more than I can say for all the stuck up lying no good people who HIDE BEHIND THIS WEBSITE...Next time you want to chat come see me and give me your real name..... OR I CAN JUST HAVE IT GIVEN TO ME BY THE WEBSITE under thier NEW LAWS.....
it rains here 2

Winchester, KY

#18 Oct 19, 2010
i dont know you linda you go stand up for your rights and speek your mind i am with you i am a drug hater 2 people are trying 2 distroy you by words dont let that happen it shows you have a heart when you wont the drug sh*t STOPED thoumbs up 2 you :)
Billy Isaacs

Nashville, TN

#19 Oct 19, 2010
Linda if youre so damn nice why did you fire Elizabeth and kick her out of the apartment in the gap when she was pulling in more money for you than anyone on any other shift. You Told her it was because she was seeing me>>Yea thats real fucking nice Linda. What A Great Person you are. I may drink like hell and raise a lil hell but i havent done a drug in almost 3 years and anyone who knows me well can testify to that. Liz done everything she could to help you and you threw her out for no reason. What Liz done once she was off youre time clock was no damn business of yours. Thanks Again For Being So Kind
Billy Isaacs

Nashville, TN

#20 Oct 19, 2010
I dont wanna get on here and argue with you back and forth and im not going to. I would just like to know why you would do that to someone who considered you a close friend. But it was for the better because she and I are getting married in a few weeks. Couldnt have done it without you. So I guess in a way I owe you some thanks. Elizabeth really thought alot of you Linda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 44 min Honest Babe 3,697
Call Center In Annville 53 min Sick of the monopoly 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr No Repub 727
chestnut flat 3 hr chunky monkey 7
opals restaurant sucks 13 hr nasty food1 4
History in the making !! 17 hr Bill 9
Word Association (Aug '10) Wed Honest Babe 2,524
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages