who is rat's in jackson county

Posted in the McKee Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ohbaby

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 11, 2010
 
ronald gentry,shane lyon's,Sean Isaccs,Tommy Lakes
Sean Isaacs

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 12, 2010
 
Why you throwing my brother and my name in the mix? What about Sean and Shan anyway.
CrabbyPatti

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 12, 2010
 
Sean Isaacs wrote:
Why you throwing my brother and my name in the mix? What about Sean and Shan anyway.
Duhh, you're the RAT! STUPID WAKE UP AND SMELL THE METH!!LOL
ohbaby

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 12, 2010
 
Because u both are rat's and everyone knows it i personal seen u a while back in a cop car in the front seat so explain that
Danny Dale

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 13, 2010
 
Hollywood hasn't even done any drugs in over a year and a half. I was with him the day that Tim Fee came out to his house, and it was because the woman at Whistle Stop had called the law on him for threatening to burn the gas station down. The messed up thing was that he hasn't even stopped at that station since that woman has ran it. You people need to find a better hobby than to falsely accuse people of stuff you know nothing of. Hollywood has never even liked to do meth when he did do drugs. STUPID!! I got his back, and I don't care to tell you who I am. When you step to me, you best step correct.
know him to

Waneta, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 13, 2010
 

Judged:

1

know what realy gets me is when people get on here and think they are so bad ,people has to walk or talk a certain way or they will kick a@@. i get a smile every time i read this topix. how many people have you or sean beat,stabed or killed ,i would say none .talk is cheap any one can do it . some people dont take threats
CrabbyPatti

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 13, 2010
 
This is for "Danny Dale" step correct,what does that mean? People like you get on here and threaten to kick, beat, stab kill! That is sooo ! Sean, Shan and you! What have you people swallowed, no one has acted like that but! Now a little advice, If you will be real quite and I mean really quite no one will know who you are or where you're at! SO SHHHHHH HUSH
i am one

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

me. I am one. I live in Annville, but keep up with Tyner and Mckee also. You want me to rat you out? Cause I will. I have connections with the Sheriff's dept., mckee city police, and unite.

You think you'll intimidate me on here?

Buddy you couldnt intimidate me if you glued feathers to my naked body with super glue, burned my house down, drove my car over a cliff, and put a loaded shotgun to my face.....i would still rat you out.

you want some? come get it crack head! Crack heads like you dont have enough strength in your weak muscles and stamina to fight...which of course you could maybe swing some grease off of your hair into my eye and perhaps harm me.

sure you may have a gun. But hey it's JC....who doesn't?

i'm callin you out dope feind. what'ya gonna do about it?
i am one

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 14, 2010
 
of course talk is cheap and i do a lot of talkin.
i am one

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

but really. i am not scared of you dopers who are trying to find out who is a rat.
thanks

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

keep up the good work turning in the druggies.any rat is a friend of mine.
sweety

Tyner, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 16, 2010
 
thanks wrote:
keep up the good work turning in the druggies.any rat is a friend of mine.
mine to yeh!!!
Isaacs

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 16, 2010
 
I was born there.should I come back?
what ever

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 16, 2010
 
that girl that is married to Jared Spivey Shiela I think her name is. She use to be married to another known ratt Curly Vanwinkle
bull

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 16, 2010
 
i am one wrote:
me. I am one. I live in Annville, but keep up with Tyner and Mckee also. You want me to rat you out? Cause I will. I have connections with the Sheriff's dept., mckee city police, and unite.
You think you'll intimidate me on here?
Buddy you couldnt intimidate me if you glued feathers to my naked body with super glue, burned my house down, drove my car over a cliff, and put a loaded shotgun to my face.....i would still rat you out.
you want some? come get it crack head! Crack heads like you dont have enough strength in your weak muscles and stamina to fight...which of course you could maybe swing some grease off of your hair into my eye and perhaps harm me.
sure you may have a gun. But hey it's JC....who doesn't?
i'm callin you out dope feind. what'ya gonna do about it?
O'yea your sooo bad. I noticed you didnt give a name but thats not suprizing, no rat will.
Ronald

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 16, 2010
 
I cant speak for the rest of the guys but I pulled my time and then some, so before you say I am a rat you better check your information a little better
I AM ONE

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 17, 2010
 
bull wrote:
<quoted text>O'yea your sooo bad. I noticed you didnt give a name but thats not suprizing, no rat will.
that's right boAY! i'm a rat. a nameless rat. but if you meet me at the old chat and chew you can see my face. while you're there you call walk right up to me with a menacing grin and sling your greasy hair over your shoulder (to make yourslef look cool and bad)and say it to my face. ANYtime. you want some? like i said-little skinny and sometimes fat dope feinds like you don't want none.
Since you're slangin dope (as you call it) in my neighborhood, on my turf, on my stmping grounds, I take that as a direct threat against my family-just as bad as you saying you are going to kill them and take them away from me-so guess what?; it's on doper!

name the time.
bull

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 17, 2010
 
I AM ONE wrote:
<quoted text>
that's right boAY! i'm a rat. a nameless rat. but if you meet me at the old chat and chew you can see my face. while you're there you call walk right up to me with a menacing grin and sling your greasy hair over your shoulder (to make yourslef look cool and bad)and say it to my face. ANYtime. you want some? like i said-little skinny and sometimes fat dope feinds like you don't want none.
Since you're slangin dope (as you call it) in my neighborhood, on my turf, on my stmping grounds, I take that as a direct threat against my family-just as bad as you saying you are going to kill them and take them away from me-so guess what?; it's on doper!
name the time.
whatever looser! You cant even tell your name so why would I waist my fun times with you. I never said I "slang dope" but I find it funny that you have nothing better to do than get in peoples bussiness. GET A LIFE!
Whitny Sparks

Tyner, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 17, 2010
 
Here's a few rats for you all----their names are Denise Seals, Ashley Allen, Ryan Bowling, Brently Carpenter, and Joey SMith. They are all rats and this is a fact because my brother is in the pen because of them.
old gray rat

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 17, 2010
 
Whitny Sparks wrote:
Here's a few rats for you all----their names are Denise Seals, Ashley Allen, Ryan Bowling, Brently Carpenter, and Joey SMith. They are all rats and this is a fact because my brother is in the pen because of them.
what's his name so i can testify against him also and get him a longer sentence?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of61
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the McKee Forum right now

Search the McKee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Commietator 138,700
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 56 min hum 81,203
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 2 hr Honest Babe 1,491
jailer 2 hr Denver 6
Which music videos do we like? (Feb '10) 2 hr Honest Babe 1,062
any girls up in jackson like black guyz? 2 hr jidar 1
weird blue lights on 290? 2 hr justas 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

McKee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

McKee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••