does anyone know what happened to tom...

does anyone know what happened to tommy lakes or how to get ahold of him

Posted in the McKee Forum

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Dec 5, 2012
i aint talked to him in a year or more jus wanted to see how hes doin and shit
Mark

United States

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Last I heard, Tommy & Gregory Davis is together. Don't know if they're still together or not. Tommy is good dude... do anything for anyone ... the world need more ppl like Tommy... Gregory seemed to be a good dude too... don't know him personally.
Who Knew

Falcon, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
He's in jail..
Working

Rockville, MD

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Wrong!!! He's living with a guy somewhere out of town
meeeeeee

Falcon, KY

#5 Dec 7, 2012
He is a thief and drug dealer. Needs to be in jail. Sure dont need anyone like him around. Hope he never comes back to Sandgap. Lazy, drug dealing, thief, thats all tommy lakes is.
Who Knew

Falcon, KY

#6 Dec 7, 2012
WRONG Go to Kentucky Online Offender Lookup and you will find him. He's in JAIL...
Meeeee

Falcon, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Who Knew wrote:
WRONG Go to Kentucky Online Offender Lookup and you will find him. He's in JAIL...
Good!!!! That's where that thing needs to be. Nothing worse than a thief. Worthless excuse for a human.
Meeeee

Greenbackville, VA

#8 Dec 9, 2012
I don't always talk down on people, but he is no good. Worthless thing suppose to of sold me a TV he said he was going to steal for 50 dollars, after he stole it I heard someone else offered him a hundred and he sold it to them. Worthless human!!!!!
Sandy

Falcon, KY

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Meeeee wrote:
I don't always talk down on people, but he is no good. Worthless thing suppose to of sold me a TV he said he was going to steal for 50 dollars, after he stole it I heard someone else offered him a hundred and he sold it to them. Worthless human!!!!!
you must be his partner in crime. You'll get yours soon enough. Thief.
Sandy

Greenbackville, VA

#10 Dec 9, 2012
See how you like it. Took my food stamp card and 7 dollars cash I had been saving for Christmas. Thief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moore - Vickers Congrats 31 min real 14
Car wreck 2 hr Sad 3
Art teacher at jchs 6 hr Insider 8
What were you thinking? Sun WartHairBrotherMan 1
Weaver shooting at Valley Sun Lgb 22
tiffany Sun Lgb 4
Jedd.Weaver Sun Lgb 8

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance