Denny Peyman?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i dont give a shit

Waneta, KY

#21 Jun 13, 2010
old wrote:
I am one of the teens that he just couldn't keep his hands off of , while he was married to his first teenage wife. She was older then, then he married another teenager. She had already had his first three sons,good children. I was closer in age to his oldest son when he started giving me the wrong kind of attention. I doubt that this blog is even the right place to talk about this, Anyone either watching this man?or do the math on his age and current wife? 16 some say is just fine in Kentucky but I say it started younger with me and two other girls that I know generations apart. He hasn't 't been caught and if he comes close he moves, he is a preditor. I try to forgive but seeing that he is still focused on working in a position of authority, and with young girls, I don't think he has stopped.
IM SO SORRY TO HERE THIS FOR YYOU AND MAAKES ME HATE DENNY PEYMAN MORE AND MORE IF THE PPL OFJACKSON CO WANNTS SOMEONE LIKE THIS LET THIM HAVE HIM MMMMAYBE TIM NEEDS TO JUST BACK off aaand let the rapist have it
timfee is a great guy he wont rape your kids pleaaaaaase help keep him as our sheriff
guess who

Waneta, KY

#22 Jun 13, 2010
OLD THIS IS FOR YOU IF DENNY DID SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU WHIN YOU WERE YOUNG PLEASE COME FFORWARD KNOW ITS STILL NOT TO LATE TTTO PUT HIM WHERE HE BELONGS AND YOU WILL BE TAKEN REAL GOOD CARE OF SO PLEASE GO DOWWN AND TELL TIMS WIFE ABOUT IT AND I PROMISE YOU THIS BASTERD WILL NEVER HURT YOU AGAIN
r u nuts

Sheridan, AR

#23 Jun 13, 2010
I can't for the life of me understand how "adult" people would stand by and let anyone harm a child. All you hear on topix is how Denny molested young girls and YOU have the FACTS. Do you not know that it is EVERY Adults responsibility to report any types of abuse? If you are so informed as most everyone says they are and have this knowledge then WHY did you not report it to authorities...oh, I get it, you did and no one done anything, right....I think not!!

Obviously you cared little enough about these SO CALLED incidents that they weren't important enough then, but before and after the election, Denny Peyman has become a "child molester"???...this tells me you are a bunch of people who will stop at nothing to keep the gossip going. Small town politics at it's best. Give it a rest until you so called "concerned" people who worries so much over our children in the community being molested can come up with something more than gossip. What kind of people would sit back, having actual knowledge that a child is being harmed and let it happen?
ppl in trouble FBI

Waneta, KY

#24 Jun 13, 2010
Mistoftime wrote:
I don't know anything about Denny Peyman. If he is possibly going to be our Sheriff, Does anyone know about his background? I would like to know; 1. Where is he from. 2. What his work history is. 3. Does he have any law enforcement experience, and from where. 4. Does he have any criminal record. 4. What brings him to Jackson County and why does he want to be our sheriff. Would like to have only honest intelligent answers from people who know the facts, no rumors.
1.TIM FEE HAS ALL YOU NEED TO SEE GO ASK HIM HE WILL SHOW YOU A FBI BOOK ABOUT PEYMAN HE HANT BEEN A VERY NICE GUY IN HIS TIME PLEASE TAKE TIME AND GO TALK TO TIME ABOUT THIS CROOK I HAATE TO CALL HIM THAT BUT THATS WHAT HE IS THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND AND IT IS FROM THE FBI so everything you read is the truth its not to late for picking our next sheriff so please talk with Tim about whats going on with denny i think he might be going to jail hisself
curious george

Mckee, KY

#25 Jun 13, 2010
what is all this fbi information you guys keep talking about? Some people cant talk to tim anout it, and if he took time to talk to everyoe who would run the county????
If u know something let us know.
ppl in trouble FBI wrote:
<quoted text> 1.TIM FEE HAS ALL YOU NEED TO SEE GO ASK HIM HE WILL SHOW YOU A FBI BOOK ABOUT PEYMAN HE HANT BEEN A VERY NICE GUY IN HIS TIME PLEASE TAKE TIME AND GO TALK TO TIME ABOUT THIS CROOK I HAATE TO CALL HIM THAT BUT THATS WHAT HE IS THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND AND IT IS FROM THE FBI so everything you read is the truth its not to late for picking our next sheriff so please talk with Tim about whats going on with denny i think he might be going to jail hisself

Sheridan, AR

#26 Jun 13, 2010
Honestly, don't you think if Tim had anything on Denny, he would have used it during the election? Also, if the FBI are involved in anything, they are not going to allow the sheriff or anyone else access to their records, especially in this situation. Don't you think that would be a conflict of interest with Tim running against Denny? Give Tim some credit people, he's not stupid.
humve

Mckee, KY

#27 Jun 13, 2010
If everone is so scared of this man,why dont they get someone to run as a wright in this fall.
Vote for tim

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Jun 14, 2010
guest wrote:
Honestly, don't you think if Tim had anything on Denny, he would have used it during the election? Also, if the FBI are involved in anything, they are not going to allow the sheriff or anyone else access to their records, especially in this situation. Don't you think that would be a conflict of interest with Tim running against Denny? Give Tim some credit people, he's not stupid.
hedidnt get it till after the election even if he did tim wasn't going to sladere someones name to win but since Denny slandered tims name with lies tim has the truth on paper about Denny go ask tim to let you read it if u don't beleive it. Denny might be in jail in nov istead of running for sherrif. Tim is going to run as right in if people r smart they will vote for him
Breakfast at Dennys

Orlando, FL

#29 Apr 22, 2011
pancakes!!
bul dog

Annville, KY

#30 Jul 11, 2011
guest wrote:
if you got a few dollars just get on your computer and go to crimanal back ground report and check denny peyman crimanal records and i have already done this, it showed that he had fraud alerts in sevarl places not just here in ky.and if tim fee had any thing on peyman the FEDS pribley wouldent let him use it.the FEDS also the feds will work a bank robber a muder,a rapist or any one els that will benifit them.you people realy dont know what kind of a world you are living in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 1 hr doppleganger 2,600
Which music videos do we like? (Feb '10) 1 hr doppleganger 1,334
honest babe/big james smith (Jul '14) 13 hr Wacko Wacker 12
Favorite "M" Words (Oct '10) 15 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 450
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 20 hr _FSM_ 3,619
Word Association (Aug '10) 20 hr _FSM_ 2,432
Jennifer Sampson 21 hr The Leader 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages