WOULD CARRIE FEE BE A DEPUTY IF SHE WAS'NT MARRIED TO THE SHERIFF?

Created by AINT SCAREDDD on Feb 25, 2010

136 votes

Click on an option to vote

ABSOLUTLY NOT

YES

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2010
she is a deputy now thats funny
Carrie Fee

Weeksbury, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2010
I will not comment anymore after tonight because it truely is a useless battle. I want to clear this up. I am not an academy trained deputy. I am sworn in as a Special Deputy. This means that if the Sheriff or a trained Deputy give me an order, I have the authority to do it. Its a volunteer position. I do not get paid for this. I am a certified Court Security Officer. I went through my traing at EKU Criminal Justice Complex. It includes qualification in Fire Arms, a written test, and a self defense tactical. I had to pass all three qualifications to be certified in which I did! Before I ever met Tim I went to college. My major was CRIMINAL JUSTICE. So...my interest in Law Enforcement did not come from being married to Tim. I hope this answers any questions that anyone might have had.
AINT SCAREDDD

Brookville, OH

#3 Feb 25, 2010
so your just a rent a pig! and your a rat! wow you really do suck for real!oh yea dont forget carrie check back in 2morow alright cause wait to you see the the pics of corruptness!bye im still flying paper airplanes by the way [hint]
AINT SCAREDDD

Brookville, OH

#4 Feb 25, 2010
Carrie Fee wrote:
I will not comment anymore after tonight because it truely is a useless battle. I want to clear this up. I am not an academy trained deputy. I am sworn in as a Special Deputy. This means that if the Sheriff or a trained Deputy give me an order, I have the authority to do it. Its a volunteer position. I do not get paid for this. I am a certified Court Security Officer. I went through my traing at EKU Criminal Justice Complex. It includes qualification in Fire Arms, a written test, and a self defense tactical. I had to pass all three qualifications to be certified in which I did! Before I ever met Tim I went to college. My major was CRIMINAL JUSTICE. So...my interest in Law Enforcement did not come from being married to Tim. I hope this answers any questions that anyone might have had.
your a terd so watch me work!
Copperhead

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2010
Carrie Fee wrote:
If it wasnt being married to the Sheriff that peaked your interest was it screwing him while he was married or what? Just wondering, I was thinking about getting into law enforcement myself, so does that mean I need to sleep with a female cop in the county I want to work in? Just let me know so I can start "applying" to these places.
Copperhead

Somerset, KY

#6 Feb 26, 2010
AINT SCAREDDD wrote:
so your just a rent a pig! and your a rat! wow you really do suck for real!oh yea dont forget carrie check back in 2morow alright cause wait to you see the the pics of corruptness!bye im still flying paper airplanes by the way [hint]
haha You're not the only one with pictures! Videos....emails....etc.
heha

Virgie, KY

#7 Mar 5, 2010
Copperhead wrote:
<quoted text>
haha You're not the only one with pictures! Videos....emails....etc.
bring it on!!!!!!!!!
I got this

Tyner, KY

#8 Mar 5, 2010
Tim must have took Carrie's computer away for good. She was making an azz out of herself on here. She really thinks that her sh*t don't stank. I got news for her that all that stanks.
AINT SCAREDDD

Brookville, OH

#9 Mar 5, 2010
heha wrote:
<quoted text>bring it on!!!!!!!!!
youtube
jessa

Mckee, KY

#10 Mar 5, 2010
AINT SCAREDDD wrote:
<quoted text>youtube
youtube ???????
thinkingoutsidet hebox2

Sherrills Ford, NC

#11 Mar 5, 2010
i dont know the lady but i have to say that when two people get married they generally have a few common grounds in the fees' case it seem to be law enforcement what does it matter that she is married to him she went to college for her law degree your tax dollar isnt a concern here she is volunteer deputy WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF BIG BOYS HER PUTTING YOU IN JAIL AND THEN YOU BEING THE TALK OF THE TOWN
AINT SCAREDDD

Brookville, OH

#12 Mar 5, 2010
thinkingoutsidethebox2 wrote:
i dont know the lady but i have to say that when two people get married they generally have a few common grounds in the fees' case it seem to be law enforcement what does it matter that she is married to him she went to college for her law degree your tax dollar isnt a concern here she is volunteer deputy WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF BIG BOYS HER PUTTING YOU IN JAIL AND THEN YOU BEING THE TALK OF THE TOWN
think inside the box for a min their not that good !
AINT SCAREDDD

Brookville, OH

#13 Mar 5, 2010
thinkingoutsidethebox2 wrote:
didnt you see the video yet on youtube it sure aint her husband in that video!the info at the bottom says o9 so its pretty recent!
thinkingoutsidet hebox2

Sherrills Ford, NC

#14 Mar 5, 2010
true but i dont like thinkin inside the box its to crowded
thinkingoutsidet hebox2

Sherrills Ford, NC

#15 Mar 5, 2010
AINT SCAREDDD wrote:
<quoted text>didnt you see the video yet on youtube it sure aint her husband in that video!the info at the bottom says o9 so its pretty recent!
what are the key words to find the video

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Shhhh! It's A Secret

#16 Mar 6, 2010
Well this is a ridiculous question! So, so silly! She IS married to the sheriff and she DOES work at her current position. Unless there is something illegal about that, then it seems there really isn't anything anyone can do about it. She must be doing a fine job or I'm sure she wouldn't still be there.

It must make people who are jealous and who want to cause trouble for them feel really powerless to know that. It would be really sad to be a person who is barren of goodness and so obviously eaten up with bitterness and envy of other people. Such hatred is simply not productive and fruitful for a person.
really

Virgie, KY

#17 Mar 6, 2010
AINT SCAREDDD wrote:
<quoted text>youtube
really!!!!!!!!
where

Waneta, KY

#18 Mar 7, 2010
what are the key words to find the video on youtube?

“Question All things ”

Since: Jan 10

Gray Hawk and Beyond

#19 Mar 7, 2010
Carrie Fee wrote:
Don't waste your time trying to explain to those who wouldn't hold a job if their life depended on it. Tim and you have a lot of support in the county. I remember when, if you were stopped by law enforcement chances are you were going to be knocked senseless with a flahlight. Tim is the only real professional Sheriff we have had in this county in my lifetime. So what, if you work beside your husband, I think that is a good thing and commend you for it. Yours and Tim's personal life does not interest me at all. the job performance is what matters. Most of this rhetoric appears to be from kids or from people with very low self esteem, its obvious because they can't communicate without curse words or some off the wall remark. There is a term for those people, it is called, "losers." So why worry about them? they don't matter anyway. they are the ones who make having a sheriff necessary anyway.... Just a thought...
Yosimite Sam

Miami, FL

#20 Mar 17, 2011
i have no idea!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peyman Vindicated???? Bond PAYMENT DENIED! (Jun '13) 5 hr seen the truth 196
Low Gas Prices -- Thanks Obama 6 hr meeeee 18
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 8 hr _Zoey_ 1,810
Benny Bowles (Sep '10) 10 hr TRUTH HONEY 46
John Swift Silver Mines (Sep '12) 10 hr What if 57
the best "N" word (Oct '10) 10 hr Honest Babe 79
Word Association (Aug '10) 11 hr Honest Babe 1,943
McKee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web