You know who this is

Annville, KY

#206 Dec 6, 2012
You missunerstood me i didnt mean i wasnt going to be around for the baby i meant i am not going to be back up there at your place for this to start again, I would love to tell her and not you man but this EPO clearly states that i am not to cantact her in any way so I can't talk to her or tell her anything
donald coots

Prestonsburg, KY

#207 Dec 6, 2012
That's good but tommy man u know I'm not going to let reba and them talk about her or too her like that . As long as all the name calling and shit stops then I won't be in it .
You know who this is

Annville, KY

#208 Dec 6, 2012
everybody needs to stop wwith the name calling and stuff and that includes her to, no one is inocent in this as far the name calling goes. do you agree
donald coots

Prestonsburg, KY

#209 Dec 6, 2012
Yea I agree . No one even has any business in this but you and her .
You know who this is

Annville, KY

#210 Dec 6, 2012
thats right, ill do what i can on my end to keep peopl here out of it. what makes you think shes going to drop this EPO becouse i have my doubts about it
donald coots

Ivel, KY

#211 Dec 7, 2012
That's what she said . That's all I know .
You know who this is

Annville, KY

#212 Dec 7, 2012
ok
No I Dont

Miami, FL

#213 Dec 13, 2012
who is this???
Ashley

North Vernon, IN

#214 May 23, 2013
Looks to me like Stephanie has destroyed yet another mans life. Apparently its in her nature to get law involved by making false repirts on the man shes arguing with. Its just sad that she was able to reproduce and screw a innocent child up in the head. If she raises it this kid will be as ignorant and looney as she is. Poor child, and for her new victim, I wouldve been leery of a woman who had her husband shot in the first place so no sympathy there. I love this page cause when I get bored I can tune into a real life soap opera this woman has made of her life and her mens lives. Wonder what happens next week?
in KY

Berea, KY

#215 May 24, 2013
What does any of this have to do with the original post????
Ashley

North Vernon, IN

#216 May 24, 2013
Exactly thats what I was wondering too. I also find myself asking why this woman broadcasts every fight she has with the public? I think she may be a sociopath or just loves any kind of attention she can get. But Im with u "in Ky" , this should be on a fresh topuc post. Dou think that she posts on this one because she thinks her ex husband might monitor this page and see it? I guess itll forever remain a mystery to us. It all just makes no sense to me
Greg

North Vernon, IN

#217 May 24, 2013
Lmao!!!!!!!!! God this sh#! Is so hilarious!!!!!! Its like Jerry Springer! I bet her ex is laughing too and saying " Im glad shes someone elses problem!" I dont know about anyone else who has followed this page since it started but as for me,.. This looks all too familiar I feel as if Im having dejavu from 2010 lol!
facts

Pikeville, KY

#218 May 24, 2013
That girl needs to be in some sort of institution, she really is crazy. fights with someone everywhere she goes. Truth be knows she probably feels hunger pains if she don't have some sort of drama going on. poor kid, hope she gives it to a responsible person to raise.
Greg

Greenwood, IN

#219 May 24, 2013
Ive heared it comes natural for her, being crazy that is,.. Ive heared that her mother is crazier than she is and sleeps with every man in Mckee,tyner,and annville like she does. I think someone told ne that her mom actually married one of Stephanies ex boyfriends. I dont know Stephanie personally or her mother but I do know reliable honest people who dont lie who know them both.Im with you, I feel sorry for that kid having to grow up in and be taught to act like thoat crazy family
Lucille

Mckee, KY

#220 May 24, 2013
Greg wrote:
Ive heared it comes natural for her, being crazy that is,.. Ive heared that her mother is crazier than she is and sleeps with every man in Mckee,tyner,and annville like she does. I think someone told ne that her mom actually married one of Stephanies ex boyfriends. I dont know Stephanie personally or her mother but I do know reliable honest people who dont lie who know them both.Im with you, I feel sorry for that kid having to grow up in and be taught to act like thoat crazy family
Are kidding about her mother marring one of her daughters ex's !! What is the mother like?
Greg

Greenwood, IN

#221 May 25, 2013
Not kidding, Im very religious, I would lay my hand on the bible and swear it. Ive heared her mother has slept with almost ever guy in Jackson Co. including her daughters ex boyfriends. The person who told me this is a religious person too who dont lie. But thats what a screwed up mom she has, I guess thats why shes so messed up

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#222 May 25, 2013
Greg wrote:
Not kidding, Im very religious, I would lay my hand on the bible and swear it. Ive heared her mother has slept with almost ever guy in Jackson Co. including her daughters ex boyfriends. The person who told me this is a religious person too who dont lie. But thats what a screwed up mom she has, I guess thats why shes so messed up
wow
Tonysgirl

Indianapolis, IN

#223 Jun 12, 2013
I guess the saying is true, the apple dont fall far from the tree
Sick and tired

Greenwood, IN

#225 Aug 20, 2013
Pale horseman999 wrote:
Hahahaaaaa, looks like my ex is still doing the same old things shes always done. Im so glad I dumped her and that shes this other poor fools problem now. All I can tell him is shell never change and he will end up like me or dead if he keeps running back to her, I feel sorry for the baby because she will use it against him his whole life. I wish I couldve warned him, but he wouldnt have believed me anyways, untelling how many lies she told him making me out to be a monster. She kept all of my military stuff too, irreplacable items, I think its because sges screwed up in the head and keeps them as trophies, she kept the bloody blanket the cops threw over me, another trophy of a life she destroyed, during my trial she blackmailed me by saying she would take the stand and lie against me to have me put up for fourty years if I didnt do what she wanted like not speak to my mother, she would threaten me by saying she had buddies on the police force and would have my mother shot when she was traveling up big hill or ran off the road. This woman needs help and is a danger to society and everyone shes around. Shes mentally ill, I uaed to beg her to seekhelp and when she was told things by the shrink about herself she didnt like she would stop going, she wouldnt take her meds. God, Im just so glad Im rid of her and that shes someone elses problem now, goodluck chuck
. First off you have no reason to be talking about me . I am not bothering you or your family . Second , Tommy and I are still together . We are very happy and still very much in love . As far as being glad that you got rid of me , so am I because now I know what it's like to have a good man . You have used your military service as an excuse to play the victim for as long as I've known you . You use it as an excuse to abuse pain pills and alcohol and to sit on your butt and not work. The man I have been with for a year an a half also served his country as a marine . He however doesn't have to have pills or booze to function in everyday life and also holds a job that he works almost 50 hrs a week sometimes. So stop your crying and self pity party and get over it . You aren't the only person to ever wear a uniform. I think it's hilarious how you talk about how I'm crazy . Im not the idiot that put on a bulletproof vest and decided to go play Rambo with the cops now am I . As far as my child I want you to read these words and take them to heart Darren . Never in this lifetime are you to mention her in any shape form or fashion ! Do u understand that ?? She is in a very loving and stable home . If I hear of you saying one more thing about her you will be dealing with her father and I assure you that's something you don't want . So grow up and let this all go .
Sick and tired

Greenwood, IN

#226 Aug 20, 2013
Ashley wrote:
Looks to me like Stephanie has destroyed yet another mans life. Apparently its in her nature to get law involved by making false repirts on the man shes arguing with. Its just sad that she was able to reproduce and screw a innocent child up in the head. If she raises it this kid will be as ignorant and looney as she is. Poor child, and for her new victim, I wouldve been leery of a woman who had her husband shot in the first place so no sympathy there. I love this page cause when I get bored I can tune into a real life soap opera this woman has made of her life and her mens lives. Wonder what happens next week?
You say what you want about me but you leave my child out of this !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
atv 1 hr woodman 3
Word Association (Aug '10) 7 hr Honest Babe 2,193
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 7 hr Honest Babe 2,291
Harold Skinner 10 hr Mike 7
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 14 hr Doug77 3,220
Which music videos do we like? (Feb '10) 21 hr I Am No One_ 1,261
May,s used cars McKee Fri Joanna 3
More from around the web

McKee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE