First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Virgie, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Does anyone know who was airlifted to hospital yesterday (Sunday)? They were picked up on the hill at dispatch area.
code1

Langley, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2012
It was some at the jail he cut his own neck tried to kill his self but i dnt kno his name
wondering too

Virgie, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2012
same thing i heard too but they are keeping it hush, hush. what was an item that could be used to cut there doing time with him/her?
security

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Oct 1, 2012
it was terry walters not sure why or how hes doing, should have been on the news, guess my boss dont want that to get out...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 1, 2012
Oh wow!
hmmm

Virgie, KY

#6 Oct 1, 2012
What a waste of fuel. World would of been a better place if he would of got the job done.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 1, 2012
What do you have against the man? He has family that love him..
hmmm

Virgie, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Your right and my heart goes out to them but Hitler Also had family so did osama when a truely bad person is out of socity it is a blessing. Terry Walters has went to far with his wrong doings so much so that he tried to take his own life to get away from the guilt or the punishment he is likely to recive. So like I said before what a waste of fuel.

Location hidden

#9 Oct 2, 2012
I don't know him. What has he done that is so bad? But I still say someone, somewhere stills loves him!
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#10 Oct 2, 2012
does any one know if this is the truth,i have known him for yrs,and how is he?
wondering

Virgie, KY

#11 Oct 2, 2012
wondering too wrote:
same thing i heard too but they are keeping it hush, hush. what was an item that could be used to cut there doing time with him/her?
huh that makes 4or 5 that got hurt down there one got his spleem busted and had to b flown out just about laids there and bled to death what is going on down there
SandGapWonder

Richmond, KY

#12 Oct 2, 2012
Can anyone give me an update on him ? What hospital is he at?
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#13 Oct 3, 2012
hmmm wrote:
Your right and my heart goes out to them but Hitler Also had family so did osama when a truely bad person is out of socity it is a blessing. Terry Walters has went to far with his wrong doings so much so that he tried to take his own life to get away from the guilt or the punishment he is likely to recive. So like I said before what a waste of fuel.
Just wondering, are you trying to assign your own level of guiltiness to a person already suffering physical & emotional pain, and trying to persuade your community to take your view? An idea; let go of ALL guilt residing inside you, throw it in the garbage where false guilt belongs. You'll soon see that you ridded the most horrid deficit you previously contributed to your community. I'm sure you know that inhabitants create the character of their community.
Sandgap Homey

Mckee, KY

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Couldn't face the prospect of what his crimes was about to get him in court.
SandGapWonder

Richmond, KY

#15 Oct 4, 2012
can anyone tell me how he is doing and if he is out of the hospital?
sand gap old lady

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Oct 4, 2012
what was his charges 200,000 cash bond must be serious
For the beaten down

Virgie, KY

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Sand Gap lady he is still in the U.K. hospital and still isn't completly out of the woods. He has a horrible cut to the throat. Maybe he has done some wrong but haven't we all? I did say (maybe) because I don't know him that well but if he is anything as myself and most others then surely he has done wrong and I send prayers for him and the family. Some people think they can't handle time but from experience it becomes easier each day and when he is able I hope he can read this. Nothing is to bad to give up one's life over. Let's all pray he can quickly recover and get his life streightened out to where these crazy thoughts won't come to him again. The devil puts thoughts in ones' mind and prayer WILL help keep OLE satan away.
money honey

Paducah, KY

#18 Oct 4, 2012
Who pays the hospital bill?
Sandgap Homey

Chesterfield, MO

#24 Oct 5, 2012
For the beaten down wrote:
Sand Gap lady he is still in the U.K. hospital and still isn't completly out of the woods. He has a horrible cut to the throat. Maybe he has done some wrong but haven't we all? I did say (maybe) because I don't know him that well but if he is anything as myself and most others then surely he has done wrong and I send prayers for him and the family. Some people think they can't handle time but from experience it becomes easier each day and when he is able I hope he can read this. Nothing is to bad to give up one's life over. Let's all pray he can quickly recover and get his life streightened out to where these crazy thoughts won't come to him again. The devil puts thoughts in ones' mind and prayer WILL help keep OLE satan away.
Maybe you should send prayers to the underage victims first. and as far as doing time getting easier? right! they love his kind in prison, why do you think he wanted to kill himself instead of meeting the prison gangs?
For the beaten down

Virgie, KY

#25 Oct 6, 2012
Excuse me! I suppose I WAS asking prayer for the wrong person/persons. I can't get over there much and hadn't heard and this is a case where it's best to say nothing at all. If he has mistreated someone, then I could care less about what kind of hard time he has to do. It is a whole new ball-game now and I thank you for informing me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kid cut by razor blade on bus 3 hr parent 5
James Flannery 6 hr fact 2
Courtney Tyra 6 hr Tara 2
Good time 7 hr Linkys1234 4
Shooting on 2004 (Apr '17) Mon Curious 56
Jessica Durham Mon Yup 30
corrupt county Mon teacher 4

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance