Higgys Restaurant
the facts

Annville, KY

#21 Sep 10, 2011
Higgys has very greasy,undercooked crust.Gray Hawk Landing has the best pizza and their store is VERY clean!!!!!
paul

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Sep 10, 2011
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's Darrell's brother Larry's place. Last I heard Darrell and Sue still lives in London where they've been for years. Not sure but he might still be an insurance agent and Sue retired. As far as the '70s, those were some "crazy" fun times. I sure miss those days.
It's actually owned by Larrys boy Travis.
lolololol

Pikeville, KY

#23 Sep 10, 2011
the facts wrote:
Higgys has very greasy,undercooked crust.Gray Hawk Landing has the best pizza and their store is VERY clean!!!!!
Yeah grayhawk landing hires crack w h o r e I really wonder what kind of pizza you are eating lol I love Higgy's they are the best around.
joe

Waneta, KY

#24 Sep 10, 2011
I think this Higgy first mane is Todd Hignite not sure maybe hes one of those guys nephew and married to a really nice young lady who is a sister to Towm @ Country Markets Angies sister
paul

Chesterfield, MO

#25 Sep 11, 2011
joe wrote:
I think this Higgy first mane is Todd Hignite not sure maybe hes one of those guys nephew and married to a really nice young lady who is a sister to Towm @ Country Markets Angies sister
It's Travis Hignite and yes he is married to Kerri Gabbard Angies sister. Todd is his older brother.
concerned

Martin, KY

#26 Sep 12, 2011
My family loves Higgys!! We're regular customers and we will be as long as they keep on like they are now.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#27 Sep 12, 2011
Has anyone eaten at Wildcat Corner Grill? I have heard they have really good food and homemade doughnuts. Just wondering if it's any good.
WhirlWind

Langley, KY

#28 Sep 13, 2011
Where is Higgys Restaurant?
BOWCHICKAWOWWOW

Pikeville, KY

#29 Sep 13, 2011
In Annville
WhirlWind

Langley, KY

#30 Sep 13, 2011
Thanks
im me

London, KY

#31 Aug 1, 2012
my step moms family owns Higgy's! they are very friendly, christian people! they are very clean people! However Higgys DOES NOT have huge rats or any rats for that matter!
loveit

East Point, KY

#32 Aug 2, 2012
Higgies is the bomb!!
stevie

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Aug 2, 2012
We have ordered from there a couple of times and they werent very friendly either time. They seemed to be too busy to bother with us. The second time I called in our order and when I picked it up the only thing the young girl at the register said was the price. Took my money, handed me my change and turned and walked away.. We havent been back.
I Know

Chesterfield, MO

#34 Sep 1, 2012
BOWCHICKAWOWWOW wrote:
<quoted text>
what you don't value my opinion? I think what i had to say is really gross.
Nobody values your opinion YOU are gross go climb back under your rock
anonymously anonymous

Martin, KY

#35 Sep 1, 2012
@ BOWCHICKAWOWWOW. Yes it use to be a video store but they never had rats. I use to hang out at the video store with my friends way back then and never saw a rat.
Hawk

Mckee, KY

#36 Sep 3, 2012
You couldn't beat the hignites or their pizza if u tried. No one in this county could talk bad about them and make me believe it!
ohyea

Virgie, KY

#37 Sep 3, 2012
Travis's wife Kerri is a real snob and a backstabbing bi***
ohno

Bays, KY

#38 Sep 3, 2012
dont eat there if ur jealous of her,,,imma keep eating there cuz the foods good & ur the one who makes ur self look like a bi*** cuz of ur hateful comments about ppl on topix
truthtime

Chesterfield, MO

#40 Sep 4, 2012
ohyea wrote:
Travis's wife Kerri is a real snob and a backstabbing bi***
How is that you think she is a snob or backstabbing?
NO WAY

Mckee, KY

#41 Sep 7, 2012
You dont know Kerri if thats your opinion of her. Ive known her since we were children and in alot of ways she's been through alot. I love her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting on 2004 3 hr The Legends best ... 45
Eric King 5 hr ThatGuy 18
Stalker 13 hr watching 15
Buying Arrowheads and Artifacts (May '12) 19 hr chad baldwin 88
ashley? (May '11) Apr 26 Vanilla 5
Has NE1 Been to this CLimax CAVE? Didnt know ex... (Apr '10) Apr 24 ROLO 16
mother and daughter duo Apr 24 watching 5

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance