hot guys in Jackson County

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
newsgirl405

Pineville, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2010
i think stephen taylor is pretty hot. i also like brandon mcqueen...what do you guys think? whos hot in JC?
stephen taylor

Pineville, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2010
britt, you're retarded. if i didn't love you so much, i'd ate you.. lol she doesn't know brandon or anybody else in jackson co. she's stupid. love ya brittany!
ha ha

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2010
i think jeff gilliam is the hottest guy in the gap! u no the one that stands at cactus and always needs a dollar? lol just kiddin.... these post are ridiculas!
The Boy from The moon

Berea, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2010
I think Stephen Taylor is stupid....
toohott

Bays, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2010
i think liza wells man is hott but i dont know his name but if they were to split i would like to get to know him
hello

Langley, KY

#6 Mar 2, 2010
Daniel Smith is Liza's mans name!!!
abc

Martin, KY

#8 May 6, 2010
thought it was Tillery
just me

Bays, KY

#9 May 6, 2010
I Think Keith Hobbs Is DAMN SEXY!!!!!!
mmmm

Mckee, KY

#10 May 6, 2010
Liza's brother is hott
just me

Bays, KY

#11 May 6, 2010
Who Is Lisa?
just me

Bays, KY

#12 May 6, 2010
No Coments About SEXY Keith Hobbs He Is Eatable!!!!And Id Eat Him In A Minute.
mmmm

Mckee, KY

#13 May 6, 2010
its Liza, she works at hilltop pizza in mckee
sweetz

Chesterfield, MO

#14 May 7, 2010
no disrespect intended towards liza, but daniel is not attractive!
LMFAO

Chesterfield, MO

#15 May 10, 2010
Daniel is sooo nasty looking....for the crack head who thinks he is hott he is single...who would want a meth addict?!
sassy

London, KY

#16 May 10, 2010
omg whoever wants to date Daniel must like dead beat dads,how could u look at those dumbo ears and think thats hott lol
hey gurl hey

Chesterfield, MO

#17 May 10, 2010
OMG THIS IS TO FUNNY DANIEL IS NOTHING BUT A CRANK HEAD, LIZA WAS WAY TO PRETTY FOR HIM THE ONLY REASON SHE WAS WITH HIM WAS CAUSE OF HER BABY BOY! SHE WAS SMART TO LEAVE HIM AND START A NEW!!!!!!! SHE IS A WONDERFUL MOTHER AND A GREAT FRIEND! I GUESS THE GURL THAT THINKS HES HOT IS A CRANK WHORE AND THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!GO FIND HIM LMFAO
is there a line

Annville, KY

#18 May 10, 2010
LMFAO and sassy seem like really nice girls (NOT) bet theres no lines of boys standing outside there homes trying to date such well mannered young ladies. HA HA
sassy

London, KY

#20 May 10, 2010
no theres not boys lined up at our house,there men,lil boys like Daniel r 2 busy getting high and screwing girls with no teeth thank god,im way to good for him
just wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#21 May 10, 2010
Are you all talking about the druggie daniel that wrecked into Kevin and Rhonda? If so he's got one coming...He almost caused Rhonda to loose her baby!!! He's a lying,thieving,low life.
Oh i see

Annville, KY

#22 May 10, 2010
So thats why your so jealous,sounds like someone has a big crush on Daniel to me,or could be you really want to be high right now. HHMMMMM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sand gap school 33 min Know for a fact 3
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 2 hr 2twisted 3,559
Crooked cops be sidin with the druggies and thi... 2 hr MARCUMINAZER 12
Jackson County OB GYN video 2 hr MARCUMINAZER 13
Liz 10 hr ignorant 5
dumb azzes steel hemp (Sep '14) 12 hr loretto 4 life 12
Favorite "M" Words (Oct '10) Wed Mutant-cucumber 515

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance