doug marcum and ruth ann

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
babygirl19

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2012
did everyone no that they got married this will make 9 times for doug and he has married her 5 will ppl ever learn lol
A N A

Revelo, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Do you know of anyone else that would have either of them? Uhh no.
Bone Collector

Richmond, KY

#3 Sep 12, 2012
There are specific reasons they are doing that stupid shit, Doug is too ignorant and thinks he's a ladies man to be with another and well as for Ruth ann... can't stand the site of her and be doped up on coke and birthing a child that had cocaine in it's system doesn't make one parent of the year eh? welcome to Jackson county.

Twas only after Audry's death that the poor fool got real idiotic.
babygirl19

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2012
well she dont have the baby hasnt for few yrs just dont understand ppl

“Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 14, 2012
She may not have the youngin, but she has visitations to see her and where the child is, she may not want for anything, but gets everything she wants, but in turn is becoming "spoiled" and developing "bratish" behavior
Baby123

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Well she has a good home then if they had her she would have nothing and be a w...... like Brooke is the baby is better off with out them too if u ask me
Unknown

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Juggalotaku wrote:
She may not have the youngin, but she has visitations to see her and where the child is, she may not want for anything, but gets everything she wants, but in turn is becoming "spoiled" and developing "bratish" behavior
Who Are you?

Location hidden

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Are you?
Someone who knows alot of things about a lot of people
Daddys girl

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2012
Juggalotaku wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who knows alot of things about a lot of people
What Ur name? I bet u don't know who I am!!!
Juggalette lucky 13

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 14, 2012
I heard Brooke (Ruth Ann's other daughter) got prego and had an Abortion, I also heard she wasn't Nothing but a little wh**e. That party's all the time and is so jealous of her little sister because she gets what she wants! Stupid u ask me!

Location hidden

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Daddys girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What Ur name? I bet u don't know who I am!!!
Here's Lesson on life and topix child...
1.Topix is a horrid place where people hide behind a photo and spread Bs Like the plague in the middle ages..
2.Topix also supports a feature to where people can come as they please and not register and post what ever their little heart desires and use a fake name...
3.I Don't Really care what your name is, who you are, where you are at, what your doing, who your talking to, what your eating, or even what you should be doing while your online some bs social news site that is as bad as facebook, pestering a man you think you may or may not know...I am not playing the name game with ya

MY NAME IS HANK HILL AND I SELL PROPANE AND PROPANE ACCESSORIES
babygirl19

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Sep 14, 2012
well all i no if ppl cant stay off drugs and drinking and take care of there kids then they dont need them anyways

Location hidden

#13 Sep 14, 2012
Juggalotaku wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Topix is a horrid place where people hide behind a photo and spread Bs Like the plague in the middle ages..
2.Topix also supports a feature to where people can come as they please and not register and post what ever their little heart desires and use a fake name...
3.I Don't Really care what your name is, who you are, where you are at, what your doing, who your talking to, what your eating, or even what you should be doing while your online some bs social news site that is as bad as facebook, pestering a man you think you may or may not know...I am not playing the name game with ya
Yea i agree.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 14, 2012
babygirl19 wrote:
well all i no if ppl cant stay off drugs and drinking and take care of there kids then they dont need them anyways
should have spoken that in the first place instead of asking my name..

Location hidden

#15 Sep 14, 2012
If you ask me it is a wonder why people do there kids like that, They just don't care as long as they got there life that all they are worried bout what ever they want to do, they don't have their kids around they want someone else to take care of them,I also heard Ruth is ready to ship brooke back to her papaw, she is tired of her, Ruth lets brooke tell her what to do and get what she wants when she wants it!!!!

Location hidden

#16 Sep 14, 2012
Juggalotaku wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so retarted!!! What your real name!!!!!!

Location hidden

#17 Sep 14, 2012
Juggalette Lucky 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so retarted!!! What your real name!!!!!!
Barnum and Bailey sign my paychecks, I clap like a retarded seal when $hit is funny, I drink Faygo and howl at the moon, If you can find someone who knows me then maybe they will tell you bwahaha

Location hidden

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Juggalotaku wrote:
<quoted text>
Barnum and Bailey sign my paychecks, I clap like a retarded seal when $hit is funny, I drink Faygo and howl at the moon, If you can find someone who knows me then maybe they will tell you bwahaha
Rude Much!where you from?

Location hidden

#19 Sep 14, 2012
Juggalette Lucky 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rude Much!where you from?
Why So Curious? little bear
Baby123

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 Sep 14, 2012
We r talking about Doug and Ruth lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buying Arrowheads and Artifacts (May '12) 11 hr Piperlee 92
Alicia anderson 18 hr Ooohh 42
jcms Sun King Rex 6
No more SSI and Foodstamps Sat Mama Blue 7
Sand gap gÓls Sat Luvaboy9 1
Allie Bonts Sat Protect her 17
justice for Jackie rose Aug 17 Really 7

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance