United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

As soon as he can be notified Bigfoot shall be appointed as our Sheriff. So keep your eye out.
Jacque Ashe

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Jacque Ashe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Jack- it also ties me with your s p e r m count and s c h l o n g length- in the negatives. On a good note: Your Mom doesn't mind it
Sorry Mehoffer! Ooops I thought that was an insult and it wasn't. I was smoking bowls and drinking 'shine, preparing myself for my campaigning to be the new sheriff.. I need some crackhead 'hos to build up my fly-assed harem- so's I can get ziggy in my county car at lunch time breaks!! Vote Jacque!! Vote Mhoffer!!
hotter than hell

Waneta, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Jacque Ashe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Mehoffer! Ooops I thought that was an insult and it wasn't. I was smoking bowls and drinking 'shine, preparing myself for my campaigning to be the new sheriff.. I need some crackhead 'hos to build up my fly-assed harem- so's I can get ziggy in my county car at lunch time breaks!! Vote Jacque!! Vote Mhoffer!!
Hey Jack and Jacque,just wanted to let you know nobody else but you can see the comment you replying to.Have fun talking to yourselves,lololol
Jacque Ashe

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Your Momma saw it too- I let her look when she brought me dinner
hotter than hell

Waneta, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Ba Da Ziiiiiiiiing,Jackque AsheMehoffer,you don't have to thank me for telling ya.
stanky foot creek

Berea, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

l carpenter
voter

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

heard henry was maybe going to run
aksj

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Yeah, you all was right Denny was a better choice than Greg. Maybe you people in J.Co should vote for the person not the party. HAHAHAHAHA, saying Denny is a better man that Greg is HILARIOUS! You all got what was coming to you. Vote in another no account piece of crap next time. Sure wouldn't want someone good in there.
wow

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

is david mays really going to run for sheriff
Knows State Laws

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

surely you know wrote:
<quoted text> I too think the judge is hiding something fishy over there and surely peyman will turn the correct authorties over on this one and im saying it will be more than bill. not acusing anyone of anything but we all have rights to beleive what we want.
County Judge-Executives have the right to appoint a county police department. Sheriffs have only one, single, statutory requirement: collection of taxes for all taxing districts in the county (fiscal court for the County government, health, state, schools, library, etc.) Nothing in the state laws require the sheriff to do anything else.

The sheriff is permitted to keep 4% of the total he collects (minus that of the schools' taxes) to operate the office for the year. The fiscal court is under absolutely NO requirement to provide a single penny to the sheriff's office per year. This is the same for county clerks in Kentucky. The statutes require fiscal courts, however, to absolutely maintain prisoners in their jails according to strict state, regulatory requirements.

Next time, please look up statutes before posting things you might just hear on the street.

Reporter

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Its sad that the Sheriff is only sitting there collecting taxs. Laws or not, we should never be held control by one person. The Judge Exec controls all on it now. We need a bigger police department, we are just going to pay more taxrs, get ready for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
McKee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McKee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

McKee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE