First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Who knows

Waneta, KY

#1 Feb 24, 2010
What do people really know about Jerry Sparks??
Lacy

Waneta, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2010
I know he is one strange dude.
creeper

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Feb 26, 2010
He hangs out with terry walters that shows he aint much.
Who knows

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2010
I heard he is on probation for the crap he did when he had a real job, before he got fired. If he hangs with Terry Walters, I don't want that #~%*)- at the schools around my children, do you?

Since: Feb 10

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2010
Jerry is a great guy. I have been around him since i was a little boy. He is one of the most intelligent people i have ever met. Anyone who has somthing bad to say about him just doesnt know him.
MSG

Kuwait, Kuwait

#6 Feb 28, 2010
Who knows wrote:
What do people really know about Jerry Sparks??
What do people really know about you?
MSG

Kuwait, Kuwait

#7 Feb 28, 2010
MSG wrote:
<quoted text>What do people really know about you?
Idol gossip, It's hurtful and disgusting. Jerry is a fine man and a decent human being. People should spend more time examining their own selves.
Atticus Finch

Annville, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2010
He's innocent just like Tom Robinson
New Zion

United States

#9 Mar 1, 2010
You don't know Jerry sparks if you think he's a fine man, just ask his family they know him better than you or any one else!
Ask his daughter.....
fact

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Mar 1, 2010
a ralph hoskins suck.
new zion

Waneta, KY

#11 Mar 1, 2010
MSG you was married to him so you should know what a nut job he is!
MSG

Kuwait, Kuwait

#12 Mar 1, 2010
I have known JS since we were 11 years old and yes I was married to him for quite a long time. If someone's xwife defends them that says a little something about a person. I'm not saying he's perfect but I don't know anyone who is. But I know he worked hard, supported his family, was a good father, a devoted son (to his mother whom he still takes care of), was kind & thoughtful to others, a talented musician, very good at his job (getting national awards and an honorary PHD presented to him at the pentagon). Furthermore, our daughter adores her father.
This attack seems to be a guilt by association issue. To set the record straight, Terri W. is not a friend of Jerry's. He was his childhood friend and college roomate that he tried to help when he got in trouble. However, he kicked Mr. Walters out of a family property last year. There is no friendship.
That's all I have to say on the subject.
new zion

Waneta, KY

#13 Mar 2, 2010
Birds of a feather do stick together.....
Runner

United States

#14 Mar 2, 2010
Was this honorary PHD presented to him before or after the company fired his sorry ass and brought him up on felony charges??
III

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Mar 6, 2010
Jerry Sparks is the man who wrote the offical letter turning down the lake in Jackson County. He should be rode out of the county on a rail!
I don't understand why the army corps of engineers put him in charge of this project any way, can you say conflict of intrest. Now he has the guts to show his face in this county.

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17 Mar 6, 2010
I always was under the impression that Jerry Sparks was a smart person based on what he writes in the newspaper and things I have heard about him. But wow! He must be even more intelligent and accomplished then I thought!

I doubt that he was the person solely responsible for making a decision on the lake. However, if he was responsible I would like to take this opportunity to thank him. I really would have hated to have seen Turkey Foot messed up with a lake like that. Especially when there are other much better locations in Jackson County where a lake could be built with less environmental impact.
III

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Mar 8, 2010
Honest Babe wrote:
I always was under the impression that Jerry Sparks was a smart person based on what he writes in the newspaper and things I have heard about him. But wow! He must be even more intelligent and accomplished then I thought!
I doubt that he was the person solely responsible for making a decision on the lake. However, if he was responsible I would like to take this opportunity to thank him. I really would have hated to have seen Turkey Foot messed up with a lake like that. Especially when there are other much better locations in Jackson County where a lake could be built with less environmental impact.
Its people like you that knocked Jackson County out of a lake. The lake should have been located on 290 but the water was too presteen to dam up, said tree hugger.

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19 Mar 8, 2010
III wrote:
<quoted text>Its people like you that knocked Jackson County out of a lake. The lake should have been located on 290 but the water was too presteen to dam up, said tree hugger.
Yes, I do like to hug trees. I like to just walk up to them, wrap my arms around them and stand there feeling the life and energy radiate up and down their trunks.

However, I think human's needs are first and foremost. I think Jackson County needed/needs another lake for a source of water supply. I think the 290 location would have been about as suitable as you could find for a lake. Or, possibly an even more preferable and better suited location would have the Travis Creek location.
His Daughter

Melvin, KY

#21 Dec 15, 2010
No one asked me.
You're all on drugs xD

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 15, 2010
I think they should dam Indian Creek and drown the whole town of McKee....LOL...

OK>>> It's a bad joke, but hey, most of this stuff posted here is about equally stupid sounding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fiscal Court Meeting 1 hr Hater of Slander 11
Water rates going up 13 hr Do not vote 7
skinny dipping at flat rock 13 hr Clay county king 17
people need to man up? 15 hr Bill 8
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 17 hr Red_Forman 3,350
Word Association (Aug '10) 17 hr Red_Forman 2,853
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 17 hr Red_Forman 4,384

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance