new principle at Sand Gap?

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sand Gap

Harold, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2009
does anyone know what is going on with the principle at Sand Gap? I've heard numerous stories, all of which sound believable, but I'm curious about whats really going on. I hear that we may soon have a new principle.....
hearmore

Langley, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2009
there needs to be a principle at Sang Gap, period!!! last few times I was there, there was one one in charge. just a couple of women in the office, seemed to be doing the best they could!!!
Sand Gap

Harold, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2009
yea, seems as though he hasn't even been there in weeks. I don't know who's supposed to be in charge. I don't think anyone really knows. Bad thing is they will probably pick someone worse to replace him (if thats possible).
The superintentent disussion seems to come to mind when discussing poor decisions (just waiting for another one...)
hearmore

Langley, KY

#4 Feb 15, 2009
Ar you sure it could be any worse then what is to be there????
parent

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Feb 15, 2009
The principal took a leave of absence for 30 days from what I hear. Dont know much else.
hearmore

Langley, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2009
He may have took 30 days leave of absence, but his new wife will have to let him come back sooner or latter. You would think she would send him back, been married since Dec.31

Since: Feb 09

Martin, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2009
People it could be alot worse. And maybe he is sick from motorcycle wreck still. He lucky to be alive.
hearmore

Langley, KY

#8 Feb 16, 2009
True, he is lucky to be alive, but that happened in Nov. this is Feb. its been over 4 months. Its not the motorcycle wreck, the new wife is hanging onto him,don't want him out of her sight.She's afaird of loosing him!!!!
WhirlWind

Langley, KY

#9 Feb 16, 2009
Wonder who be principal on Tuesday, I guess he went on a 31 day leave!!!ha ha ha ha
forurinfo

Frankfort, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2009
the new so called wife...is a deranged control freak...karma is a [email protected]..haha
someones hiding something

Harold, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2009
Heard they have a new "stand in" principle as of today. Still say someone (the board) is covering for something
outofthegap

Waneta, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2009
who is the new wife?
hearmore

Langley, KY

#13 Feb 17, 2009
Her name is Crystal Young, has 2 boys, used to work at the school!!!!!
Gap Rules

London, KY

#14 Feb 18, 2009
What makes you think Mr. Williams is married? Why do you care? Is it because that you read something in the Berea paper? Guess again.
WhirlWind

Langley, KY

#15 Feb 18, 2009
I was there today had their was someone in the office, everything looked like it was going very smooth. I hope Mr. Williams is O K, what ever is going on with him!!!
parent

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Feb 20, 2009
I want to add that I did not mean all comment were rude, some where appropriate, I just hope this sight can be used to discuss problems and answer questions in a positive way.
another parent

Harold, KY

#18 Feb 21, 2009
you can believe the "medical leave" story if you choose to, but everyone knows that there is more to the story. When he & a certain female employee cannot be at the school at the same time, Something is UP!!!!
hearmore

Langley, KY

#19 Feb 21, 2009
another parent wrote:
you can believe the "medical leave" story if you choose to, but everyone knows that there is more to the story. When he & a certain female employee cannot be at the school at the same time, Something is UP!!!!
I agree with you 100%,but no one will tell anything, they all act like they don't know. Some one will accdentaly slip up and tell it, nothing is quite for very long. I saw him in Sand Gap, Looked like he had been working, looked very healthy.I heard there was an EPO in effect!!! Who knows??
another parent

Harold, KY

#20 Feb 23, 2009
I would say the "EPO" story holds alot more water than the "medical Leave". I have heard this several times BTW.
hearmore

Langley, KY

#21 Feb 24, 2009
New principal gone, old principal back. Today when I was there, didn't look like anything had changed. Both office doors closed, one woman working in the front office by herself. SOOOO what eles is new!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people need to man up? 3 hr Wtf 18
whats up marcums roofing owner doug marcum 15 hr pop 22
Wasted money 18 hr Watcher 2
Randi Vickers Moore Detriment to our Youth Sun randilover 10
child support Sun confused 1
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) Sun _Zoey_ 3,367
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) Sun _Zoey_ 4,404

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance