Charlie & Vickie Sizemore

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Betty Lou

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2011
Does anyone know what they got Charlie & Vickie for? I heard the DEA got them at FedEx in London picking up a package, i would like to know what they were picking up for DEA agents to get them, anyone else heard anything?.......
Harmony

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2011
Betty Lou wrote:
Does anyone know what they got Charlie & Vickie for? I heard the DEA got them at FedEx in London picking up a package, i would like to know what they were picking up for DEA agents to get them, anyone else heard anything?.......
I'm guessing drugs since that's what the DEA does.
debbie

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jul 19, 2011
you can look at laurel county jail to find out ,dea did get them

Since: Jun 11

Frankfort, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2011
whats the link to the jail in london
debbie

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jul 19, 2011
you can go to jail tracker.com ,scroll down to laurel co detenion center
I know

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 19, 2011
They only got charged with Trafficking and they'll probably do just what Charlie always did and tell on enough people to get off easy. Charlie did do some time in the past but for as many times as he's been caught, not much. Vickie always got off scott free. Drugs are ruining this country and until it's brought under control, there will be more violence and theft. I'd be willing to bet that everyone reading this has had or knows someone that has had violence done against them or property stolen in the past few years. I'd also be willing to bet that those that committed those crimes are on drugs and most certainly don't hold down a job.
InFO

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jul 19, 2011
They was having drugs shipped in to the London FedEx and the DEA did get them. I hope since it was in London they will serve sometime for it. If they had gotten caught over here they would already be out. Cause seems to me that you can get out easy over here compaired to London. I hope they sock it to them. Im sorry But I can't stand drugs and dont want any part of them in my family's life.
jdshfae

Waneta, KY

#8 Jul 19, 2011
why is it anyone's freaking business?
I Know

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2011
jdshfae wrote:
It's EVERYONE's business that earns an honest dollar and pays their taxes or who has been done wrong by Charlie (of which there are too many to count). It's everyone's business who will have to foot the bill for their lawyers,court dates, and probably rehab. And last but not least, it's everyone's business who is sick of not just these but ALL drug dealers and users.
dummi

Annville, KY

#10 Jul 19, 2011
jdshfae wrote:
because it illegal.that's why.
jdshfae

Waneta, KY

#11 Jul 20, 2011
I Know wrote:
<quoted text>It's EVERYONE's business that earns an honest dollar and pays their taxes or who has been done wrong by Charlie (of which there are too many to count). It's everyone's business who will have to foot the bill for their lawyers,court dates, and probably rehab. And last but not least, it's everyone's business who is sick of not just these but ALL drug dealers and users.
well talking about it on topix isnt gonna change a thing.
Stoney

Waneta, KY

#12 Jul 20, 2011
Did any one check jailtracker,they look like theyve been rode had and put up wet. They look awful. Also said Tim Fee was gonna post the bail. AAHHHHHHHHH How sweet!!
I Know

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jul 22, 2011
Well looks like Charlie is out but not Vickie. So much for "Stand By Your Woman." As I've stated before RATS and roaches will always be around. It's totally against everything that is right to let people who do wrong off by letting them tell on other people. The law already pretty much knows who's doing what anyway. Between the law abiding citizens and the law they get enough information. Rats are not really needed.
truth

Annville, KY

#14 Jul 22, 2011
I Know wrote:
Well looks like Charlie is out but not Vickie. So much for "Stand By Your Woman." As I've stated before RATS and roaches will always be around. It's totally against everything that is right to let people who do wrong off by letting them tell on other people. The law already pretty much knows who's doing what anyway. Between the law abiding citizens and the law they get enough information. Rats are not really needed.
you're right,but if you read some comments on topix,everytime someone gets caught they believe that is only becaues someone ratted them out.thats just not true because people know whats happening in their area.
I Know

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jul 22, 2011
truth wrote:
<quoted text>you're right,but if you read some comments on topix,everytime someone gets caught they believe that is only becaues someone ratted them out.thats just not true because people know whats happening in their area.
I think my post might have been misunderstood. The law has been well aware of Charlie and Vickie's drug dealing for a long time. My point is that Charlie is the rat and gets lesser sentences if any at all. Charlie even ratted out members of his own family to get less time or no time at all. My opinion is if you do the crime, do the time. Let the rats tell on each other. Just don't reward them for telling on someone who is doing the same thing the rat is doing.
truth

East Point, KY

#16 Jul 23, 2011
What makes me mad is when someone steals somthing from me, they can tell on somone else and walk free. I want the person that did the stealing to get in trouble. Lets quit letting people off the hook for telling on others. If those others are doing bad, they will do somthing soon enough and we will get them then. Usually they call the law themselves for domestic or other fighting, just wait a while, and all trouble makers will get themselves in trouble.
who cares

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Aug 13, 2011
o well
bob

Waneta, KY

#18 Aug 13, 2011
I Know wrote:
<quoted text>I think my post might have been misunderstood. The law has been well aware of Charlie and Vickie's drug dealing for a long time. My point is that Charlie is the rat and gets lesser sentences if any at all. Charlie even ratted out members of his own family to get less time or no time at all. My opinion is if you do the crime, do the time. Let the rats tell on each other. Just don't reward them for telling on someone who is doing the same thing the rat is doing.
Yeah hes wven ratted on his dead brother Douglas.
who

Waneta, KY

#19 Aug 15, 2011
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah hes wven ratted on his dead brother Douglas.
What do u think of that Linda. Charlie ratted on u and Doug to Tim, Be ready the Feds will be here soon to get u and micheal

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 25, 2011
gahh ppl it had nothing to do with FedX, and i'm pretty sure it would not have done Charlie [or anyone for that matter] any good the "rat on their dead brother"... idiots..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting on 2004 2 hr Truth 42
Eric King 2 hr Truth 16
Stalker 5 hr watching 15
Buying Arrowheads and Artifacts (May '12) 10 hr chad baldwin 88
ashley? (May '11) Apr 26 Vanilla 5
Has NE1 Been to this CLimax CAVE? Didnt know ex... (Apr '10) Apr 24 ROLO 16
mother and daughter duo Apr 24 watching 5

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance