Shannon Brewer?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LMFAO

Melvin, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2011
I heard she used to be married, & had a good life.. Then she turned 30 & turned into a wh*re. Shes been hanging out with that Tina Harrison, can you say DOPE HEAD!?
WizzKid

Langley, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2011
Been married twice.. But she has always been like she is now... No different than years ago
VALLEYJ

Mckee, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2011
HOW DO YOU ALL KNOW SHE IS A DOPE HEAD I KNOW HER WELL AND ALL SHE DOES IS GO TO SCHOOL AND TAKE CARE OF HER TWO LIL BOYS
shannon brewer

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2011
I'm glad u all have nothing better to do then talk about me and tina.... well if ur are going to talk crap at least have the balls to put ur real name on here....
shannon brewer

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2011
WizzKid wrote:
Been married twice.. But she has always been like she is now... No different than years ago
Its none of ur business how many time I've been married....
shannon brewer

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2011
LMFAO wrote:
I heard she used to be married, & had a good life.. Then she turned 30 & turned into a wh*re. Shes been hanging out with that Tina Harrison, can you say DOPE HEAD!?
For one u need to get ur story straight before u go talking about ppl u didn't live with me so u don't know what kind of life I had....
kelly harrison

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jan 25, 2011
i think you need to leave shannon alone...shes a good person, and a great mother....so keep your alls mouths shut!
ann

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 25, 2011
Are u all really starting this sh&t again.. jealous gets u know where girls!! Shannon is a great girl and u did not live with her so you don't know..also Tina is a sweetie she is in nursing school and takes care of her boys. She's been through enough sh&t to last her a lifetime..so if u wanna talk sh$t about them leave ur names!! Oh yeah grow up and get a life
shannon brewer

United States

#10 Jan 25, 2011
kelly harrison wrote:
i think you need to leave shannon alone...shes a good person, and a great mother....so keep your talls mouths shut!
Thanks kelly u just got to look over stupid ppl that don't have a clue to what they are talking about....
VALLEYJ

Mckee, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2011
yea what they said
The Truth

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jan 27, 2011
I know for a fact that Shannon Brewer is nothing but a wh*ore! I know that she had a web site that she was posting naked pics of herself and meeting men off of there while she was married. She don't deserve to carry the Brewer name. She was having sex with almost all of her ex-husband friends. I know that one night she was at a bar in Richmond and she just had meet these two young boys. When they left the bar she had sex with one of the guys in the car while 4 other people watched!!!! So guys what does all this tell you. She sure ain't a good mother h*ll one of her girls left and went to live with her dad in Tenn. She also has been letting her other daughter date a boy that is over 18 and her daughter is only 14 or 15. But the funny thing about that is why is his car packed behind her trailor while her daughter is at school. This has happened alot more than once.
wondering

Mckee, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2011
Whats the name of the website? I'd like to see her for myself. I think shes pretty hot.
Your Caught

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jan 27, 2011
wondering wrote:
Whats the name of the website? I'd like to see her for myself. I think shes pretty hot.
Yea that's hot she is built like a 12 year old boy except for the tits that hang at her belly button when she don't have her push up bra on!!!
jealous much

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2011
you would know
The Truth

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jan 27, 2011
jealous much wrote:
you would know
LOL is that all you got. Please you have no idea what you are even talking about. Everything that I said is the truth and she knows it. Just ask her about it.
kelly harrison

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Jan 27, 2011
you guys are soo stupid...talking about someone on here...get a life. and looks like you all dont even have balls to put your alls name on here...Soctoria left because of drama at the highschool had nothing to do with her mom....i know this for a fact because she is my best friend...and you all talking about the way Shannon looks you all are just jealous because she had two kids and she looks like she still in highschool...so grow the F*ck up...and get alife.
MinnieMouse

Langley, KY

#18 Jan 27, 2011
A BOOB job don't hang to your belly button!!!LOL
Julia

Langley, KY

#19 Jan 27, 2011
The Truth wrote:
I know for a fact that Shannon Brewer is nothing but a wh*ore! I know that she had a web site that she was posting naked pics of herself and meeting men off of there while she was married. She don't deserve to carry the Brewer name. She was having sex with almost all of her ex-husband friends. I know that one night she was at a bar in Richmond and she just had meet these two young boys. When they left the bar she had sex with one of the guys in the car while 4 other people watched!!!!.
Shannon may have done things just like the rest of us have... But I don't believe that she would have sex and let 4 people watch!! That is just your preveted mind working over time...
Oh another thing, what makes you think the Brewer name is so special?? Its no different of her using the Brewer name than some of the others with 4 children and not married!!!!
Her having sex with her ex-husbands friends... Thats a joke.. He's so hateful he don't have friends.. LOL None of you like Shannon when she was married to Jamie, and you sure wouldn't after the divorce... So sweep your own back door (if you can find it).. Shannon is out of your lives so leave her alone''''
The Truth

Langley, KY

#21 Jan 27, 2011
MinnieMouse wrote:
A BOOB job don't hang to your belly button!!!LOL
Boob job who did she f*ck to get that? Welfare and foodstamps don't pay for that. Please that b*th don;t have a pot top piss in! She had to take a** right back to dump she came from!
shannon brewer

United States

#22 Jan 28, 2011
You all are just jealous!!! I'm 38 and had two kids and can still wear a size 2...Can you??? And last time I check I didn't need a boob job but if I do get one u will be the frist to know...... O and by the way leave my kids out of this....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barricade situation 2 hr Wondering 2
Word Association (Aug '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 2,829
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 3 hr Honest Babe 3,321
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 3 hr Honest Babe 4,355
Mark Foley 10 hr Wondering 7
Poll Should Beth Sallee the County Treasure be fired... (Oct '12) Wed Flur 36
chastitys man out giving it up again an he lov... Jul 24 Pam 8

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages