Action Group In Mckee

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Martin, KY

#1 Dec 31, 2012
wondering If anyone would like to set in on or join an Action group discussion for and about jackson Co? We are looking for menmbers.Topics are about issues in the county that concern all residents.
The rest of the story

Virgie, KY

#2 Dec 31, 2012
Action group bull, Action News will find their way out of town so fast they will even be trying to uncover the old railroad tracks we once had to use them in trying to ride out a little faster.
If Action News can't handle me how in the world is a little ole action group going to come up with a solution? Come on now, where is the proof in the pudding going to come from? Get real!
Want to really wake up

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Count me in, just give us a time and place

Martin, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Want to really wake up wrote:
Count me in, just give us a time and place
NEXT MEETING SAT 9am opals mckee after which we will meet at the library..

Martin, KY

#5 Dec 31, 2012
The rest of the story wrote:
Action group bull, Action News will find their way out of town so fast they will even be trying to uncover the old railroad tracks we once had to use them in trying to ride out a little faster.
If Action News can't handle me how in the world is a little ole action group going to come up with a solution? Come on now, where is the proof in the pudding going to come from? Get real!
Who are you?You may be supprised what a group can accomplish.Try us we don't bite.
Boss

Virgie, KY

#6 Dec 31, 2012
This is hilarious
The rest of the story

Virgie, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Opals' resturant and then on to the library huh? Oh! I get it now. You can't figure out the words being spoken so it's off to the library to look up the meanings of words. Just stop in and talk with me and I will explain to you just what was trying to be spoken. Oh, by the way, thank you for advising the meeting location. I will have one of my top dogs there to inform me of the plans you have put together for my future.
Sure, I drink a little beer but the difference between you and I is while you're doing your drinking you are trying to out do the other on the next dirty joke and while i'm having a few I am thinking on my next move. As before, bring it on.
hey

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jan 1, 2013
What are we taking action for/against? And who is "the rest of the story" supposed to be?
Citizen

Langley, KY

#9 Jan 1, 2013
The Action Council will be a FACT finding council and use legal means to fight political corruption. Help the Tax payers and give the citizens a voice again. IT will not be based on hearsay and will go by the Ky statutes and laws. Before you judge, set in on a meeting. You may find that some of the issues that they are working effects your family and you as a tax payer. There is many serious concerns and problems within our county. IF we do not take charge then we will be paying higher taxes and worse can come. Its not a joke and there is educated and knowledgable people who attend these meetings who want to change the economical situation we are falling into.
yeah

Versailles, KY

#10 Jan 1, 2013
If your gun have a meeting, make it over the government fixing to confiscate our gun. Talk about unity and our response to it.
yeah

Versailles, KY

#11 Jan 1, 2013
If your going to have a meeting
Justice For All-- Irvine

Virgie, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2013
yeah wrote:
If your gun have a meeting, make it over the government fixing to confiscate our gun. Talk about unity and our response to it.
I think it's a great idea to start in our own backyard to have some of these alleged wrongs that are being done to our citizens looked into and then move on to our corrupt elected Govt. reps. in Washington.
Hog wash

Mckee, KY

#13 Jan 1, 2013
If this is the old men who sit at the liar table and blow smoke then it is highly laughable and very unlikely to go anywhere far, of course some if the naysayers are still a little wet behind the ears workers in the public sector that happen to stop in on the conversation from time to time. What blowed me away is they are food stamp drawing tax exempt good ol boys who get a hearty income tax check along with the big free food stamp and medical cards but they want to put in their 2 cents on everything. Mister get a job or two an pay your way without leaning on the shoulders Of fellow working men. The bible says to earn your living by the sweat of your brow not by having a neighbor feed you and your family. When you are self supporting then maybe someone will listen to that rant
yeah

Lexington, KY

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Don't know about everyone else but I'm not on food stamps and never have been.
Hates Stupid- USA

Virgie, KY

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Hog wash wrote:
If this is the old men who sit at the liar table and blow smoke then it is highly laughable and very unlikely to go anywhere far, of course some if the naysayers are still a little wet behind the ears workers in the public sector that happen to stop in on the conversation from time to time. What blowed me away is they are food stamp drawing tax exempt good ol boys who get a hearty income tax check along with the big free food stamp and medical cards but they want to put in their 2 cents on everything. Mister get a job or two an pay your way without leaning on the shoulders Of fellow working men. The bible says to earn your living by the sweat of your brow not by having a neighbor feed you and your family. When you are self supporting then maybe someone will listen to that rant
Hog Wash- why do people ALWAYS assume all the posters on topix are food stamp, check drawing sorry no-goods? Not everyone fits that picture you have. People are actually mad about the state of affairs at the courthouse-especially since story in paper yesterday- if you are actually a hard-working man as you want us to believe- you should have your [email protected]# at these meetings trying to help make a change in how things are being done by W.O. instead of poking fun at the people who are trying to make changes in this mess- AKA William O. Smith. Come down and put your 2 cents in-that may actually be worth a DOLLAR if you really don't get anything free like all the people you talk about do. AND I DON't get a welfare check, free housing, heat,food stamps, or an OBUMMER free phone. I pay my own way and many-many-many others' ways ALSO- Do I pay YOURS? And those 'old men' you make fun of get a social security check-earned by working for 30 or 40 years. I think you called that an income tax check. Do you know there's a difference in the two?
Thanks hog wash

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Hog wash wrote:
I know who this is just so u know I've never attending a meeting or posted stuff against this county on here but I guess I know how you really feel about me so consider our friendship over
Boss

Virgie, KY

#17 Jan 3, 2013
How do you know who hogwash is? Ar they a way to find out who he is i WISH we could fine out who is posting this stiff
Thanks hog wash

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Jan 3, 2013
Well it's not a he its a she and she most likely changed her name to Boss sad thing about It I made good money till 2009 when everything went bust I never needed benefits till I lost my job and had to work here yes I'm taxed exempt from federal but I still pay everything else that they cut from pay roll plus I own my house and property unlike SOME PEOPLE so I pay property tax also
Boss

Virgie, KY

#19 Jan 3, 2013
I am a she but not anyone you know im sure. my nickname is boss so maybe you do know me i dont know. i dont know why you are explaining yourself on here, its not no bodsy business what you pay or what you own. I have not seen any names pointed out on this forum but guess topic is like facebook ha ha post a status and everyone assumes it is all about them but hay good day to you Mr.
Thanks hog wash

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Nope hog wash is who I'm talking about I know it's her she said things trust me I know it her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allie Bonts 21 min want to know 18
Jessica Durham 1 hr Boots 14
Turkey foot 3 hr Enough 148
Chicken hut 10 hr Cobalt 1
Buying Arrowheads and Artifacts (May '12) 16 hr Gpartin 98
Cody Tincher 20 hr Please 1
Tiffany Mon Vixxen 4

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance