cell phone 493
sports fan

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2009
this number keeping calling my phone does anyone know which county the 493-**** is?????????? someone please help me
Knobby

Waneta, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2009
That's an Appalachian wireless number so it could really be from anywhere. Why don't you just answer it or call them back? Must be hiding or something huh?
Big Hill Boner

Lexington, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2009
sports fan wrote:
this number keeping calling my phone does anyone know which county the 493-**** is?????????? someone please help me
Post the entire number and maybe the McKee Topix Army can start calling them and bugging the piss out of them......thus returning the favor.
It happens

Langley, KY

#4 Aug 28, 2009
Well I hope it wasnt me.I switched from a flip phone to a blackberry an if I dont keep it locked when I'm working an I bump the holder the thing starts calling.
sports fan

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Aug 30, 2009
most mckee phone start with 438 or 493 which one is correct or can you get the same two numbers on the same plan????
Fife

Waneta, KY

#6 Aug 30, 2009
You could have either of those numbers on AT&T or verizon or whatever you want since they started letting people keep their numbers when you switch companies.
lol

Langley, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2009
those first three numbers are from mckee if the are 493 or 438 so its someone here
missbitch

Richmond, KY

#8 Sep 9, 2009
lol wrote:
those first three numbers are from mckee if the are 493 or 438 so its someone here
it is kelsey easy Robinson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkey foot 11 min concerned 130
Verizon wireless 2 hr Know 4
Trenton Coffey 14 hr Joke 1
Jackson co jail 15 hr Curious 8
Mark foley 22 hr wondering 3
JCMS principal Tue mom also 2
Anybody know Carlos gabbard in gray hawk ??? Tue Curious 7

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance