Honest Babe and Cat Woman
CATWOMAN

Morristown, TN

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Thanks for the kind words Right! I think once peyman gets out of Jackson Co..then they can get someone in who actually cares about the county and will help it move forward from this. This has done alot of damage to a poor county, but there are so many great people there...it will recover!!

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#22 Feb 15, 2013
Amazing how people can make so many false accusations and tell so many lies about someone they don't have a clue about, much less know the identity of.

My personal finances are not the business of anyone on this site. Thankfully, I was raised with better manners than to run around commenting about the financial condition of others as well.

For those that do receive financial assistance from the government, they have as much right to vote and voice opinions as anyone else.
CATWOMAN

Morristown, TN

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Amen Honest Babe!! You know..I know some people who have lots of money and aint worth a nickel...
And then I have known some who dont have a nickel that are worth millions!!!
You cant judge people by their wallets!

Location hidden

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Absolutely "Catwoman"...a person's financial statues does not make a very good gauge when it comes to determining their character.

“All Glory To God”

Since: Nov 11

Climax, Kentucky

#25 Feb 15, 2013
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt (Brangelina) are launching their own wine label.

Just thought I'd change the subject.

Location hidden

#26 Feb 15, 2013
LOL! Actually Brad has surprised me by making such a smart move. I read they were going to label one variety as "Pink Floyd."

Anywho, hope everything is well down there in Rosedale, MS. I am thinking that is where Robert Johnson was alleged to have sold his soul to the devil, LOL.
John

Waneta, KY

#27 Feb 15, 2013
CATWOMAN wrote:
Thanks for the kind words Right! I think once peyman gets out of Jackson Co..then they can get someone in who actually cares about the county and will help it move forward from this. This has done alot of damage to a poor county, but there are so many great people there...it will recover!!
Someday you'll find yourself-and wish you hadn't.
John

Waneta, KY

#28 Feb 15, 2013
Honest Babe wrote:
LOL! Actually Brad has surprised me by making such a smart move. I read they were going to label one variety as "Pink Floyd."
Anywho, hope everything is well down there in Rosedale, MS. I am thinking that is where Robert Johnson was alleged to have sold his soul to the devil, LOL.
The inbreeding is certainly obvious in your family.
Boyd

Waneta, KY

#29 Feb 15, 2013
I'd say give it up John Boy, you keep flirting with them but I seen a long time back they're not interested in you. Looks like you'll have to go back to paying for the little limp nub you like to gum on.
John

Waneta, KY

#30 Feb 16, 2013
Boyd wrote:
I'd say give it up John Boy, you keep flirting with them but I seen a long time back they're not interested in you. Looks like you'll have to go back to paying for the little limp nub you like to gum on.
I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
Boyd

Waneta, KY

#31 Feb 16, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
That's because your heads attached to that little limp nub. Spit it out and try again. Try the oil if all else fails.
John

Waneta, KY

#32 Feb 16, 2013
Boyd wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because your heads attached to that little limp nub. Spit it out and try again. Try the oil if all else fails.
looks like someone that knows as much as you do about what gays do must have had a lot of experence, are you one of them that walks around the Gap. I must not only give catwoman an orgasm but you too.
Boyd

Waneta, KY

#33 Feb 16, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>looks like someone that knows as much as you do about what gays do must have had a lot of experence, are you one of them that walks around the Gap. I must not only give catwoman an orgasm but you too.
You said you'd been trying to get your head up your ass but couldn't get it up far enough,just trying to help out with a little common sense. Don't start fantasizing about finding me around the Gap when you're scouting for something to suck on. I'd say you're stuck paying for the little limp nub you already been gumming on.
John

Waneta, KY

#34 Feb 16, 2013
Boyd wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you'd been trying to get your head up your ass but couldn't get it up far enough,just trying to help out with a little common sense. Don't start fantasizing about finding me around the Gap when you're scouting for something to suck on. I'd say you're stuck paying for the little limp nub you already been gumming on.
Don't you be worrying about what us gays do. If we like it up the ass what's it to you? You're probably having a orgasam thinking about it.
Boyd

Waneta, KY

#35 Feb 16, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you be worrying about what us gays do. If we like it up the ass what's it to you? You're probably having a orgasam thinking about it.
Have at it. If gumming limp nubs and shoving crap up you ass turns you on go for. Just stay the hell away from me cause most of us don't want to play your game on the Hershey Highway.
John

Waneta, KY

#36 Feb 16, 2013
Boyd wrote:
<quoted text>
Have at it. If gumming limp nubs and shoving crap up you ass turns you on go for. Just stay the hell away from me cause most of us don't want to play your game on the Hershey Highway.
I wouldn't be interested in you if you paid me.
Boyd

Waneta, KY

#37 Feb 16, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't be interested in you if you paid me.
You won't have to worry about it,maybe you can hit the Johnson's up in the Gap and get it for free. I know what your problem is with Honest Babe and Cat Women now.You see hot chicks as competition and hate them because they've got what you can't have. Welp now that's solved I'm done with this stupid shit.
John

Waneta, KY

#38 Feb 16, 2013
Boyd wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't have to worry about it,maybe you can hit the Johnson's up in the Gap and get it for free. I know what your problem is with Honest Babe and Cat Women now.You see hot chicks as competition and hate them because they've got what you can't have. Welp now that's solved I'm done with this stupid shit.
I don't hate Cat Babe and Honest woman. Same I don't hate you. But, after finding you three. I've decidesd I am in favor of obortion in cases of incest.
Say it isnt so

Langley, KY

#39 Feb 16, 2013
Its just a plain fact that anyone who is on Topix with as much time as you and Honest Babe, that you are drawing a check. Did I hurt your feelings. awwww. lololol Most of the people in this county can be bought off with a drop of a hat. If you stand against it, then they have it in for you no matter if its Peymna, Smith, Fee or any other politician, the days of HONEST People in office are gone. I personally do not care for any off them. But all you all do is talk about Peyman, why haven't they gotten him out of there yet??? If he did all the stuff accused, then put him behind bars. Same for Smith and anyone else. Trouble is people run thier mouths and have no actual IF you believe all that is written in the papers which should only state facts for liability reasons, then all of them should be taken out of office. Instead of spending all this time name calling Peyman,put it worth getting him out of there based on facts... Same for Smith, get him out of there if all the stuff in the papers are true. We do not need any of them. QUESTION: DOES HONEST BABE OR CAT WOMAN LIVE IN ANY RENTAL PROPERTY THAT SMITH OWNS? This would be why they defend him so. Peyman doesn't have crap. IF Smith had all the stuff on him, why not get him out. I am not defending PEyman... But tired of hearing all about it. He should have stopped the money in the beginning when he saw he wasn't going to pay it back and by now we would be put back together. Just do not understand why!
HaHa

Annville, KY

#40 Feb 16, 2013
Remember when a lot of farmers in the county raised tobacco? The farmers ran credit all year until their crops sold. It's the same concept with all sheriffs offices across the state. The county carrys the debt of the sheriffs office until the sheriff starts collecting taxes. The sheriff office gets a percentage of collection for operations and with this the office is sopposeto pay their credit bill to the county. Peyman failed to pay the county back. Just like a farmer who cashed his tobacco check and didn't pay the feed store. However I must clarify that most farmers have excellent repay records.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cellphone use at middle school to record fights 16 min Feddup 5
Pastoring and politicing 2 hr Tasha 23
Interesting Codls Cases 4 hr Unsolved 1
Jessica Spoonamore 4 hr the truth 2
49th district tour 5 hr seek help 5
Shaun Harris 10 hr Curious 8
Word/Letter Game (Jun '12) 21 hr Breezy _Soul 562

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance