First Prev
of 2
Next Last
knows a lil

Tyner, KY

#24 Sep 20, 2011
jackson co boy is angies husband....or i should say ex husband....
knows a lil

Tyner, KY

#25 Sep 20, 2011
after angie left donnie ...donny got an old woman now and is already cheating on her with a child (girlfriend is 50 something cheating with 18 year old he's 30 something)at class. he goes to school at midway what a joke he is so stupid but i guess you will be with all that inbreeding in their family.
BOWCHICKAWOWWOW

Mckee, KY

#26 Sep 20, 2011
Incest is nasty, is that plain and simple. I truly don't understand what are wrong with people. The thought of it makes me wanna hurl. GROSS!!!
I know a lil too

Mckee, KY

#27 Sep 24, 2011
I used to think Donnie was a good person, had a good wife, a nice home, and two good kids and he left that. Run off with his own kin. Just nasty. Bragged abour it thinking it was just fine. Let me tell yall something this man is nasty as hell! He will stick it in anything that has an opening. I'm telling yall stay away from this loser. He is nasty and yall will regret it if you do.
same donnie allen_______

Tyner, KY

#28 Sep 25, 2011
is this the same donnie allen who was on the sand gap fire department? sh#t we used to be friends. I knew he cheated all the time but da@m it hows he not got aids. I always thought he was a loser when it came to his family he scared alot of women when he was around them thats why he got booted off the fire dept. it is true he would screw a monkey if he had one. so if you have a monkey keep it away from him hahahahahaha.
I know a lil too

Mckee, KY

#29 Sep 25, 2011
Yessir the very same one. He is just nasty. Don't know why she put up with it but I go to school with his wife and she is so happy they are getting divorced. He is scum. He probably does got something by now. He's with a woman old enough to be his mother maybe grandmother! How nasty is that!
Nauseated

Waneta, KY

#30 Sep 25, 2011
whatever wrote:
misty and joyce potter are as incest as they get mother and daughter ugh and they brag about it can we say NASTY
I hope you are lying on these people. This is just too sick not even funny.
sad but 2 true

Tyner, KY

#31 Sep 25, 2011
yes it is all true but we all need to pray for people like this our talkin bout him wont make things better for him all i can say is if yur a woman and you know about him just stay put then you shoudnt have a problem but praythat he changes his ways and ask jesus to forgive him
bad streak of luck

Tyner, KY

#33 Sep 29, 2011
looks like donnies had another streek of bad luck again he was in our class last night and got served papers from the cops wonder what hes done now
jdohe

Franklin, TN

#34 Oct 4, 2011
Queen Victoria married her first cousin and had kids. Mayor Juilanni married his first cousin and produced, also. Royals purposely did it to preserve their bloodline. It's mostly U.S. that continues to frown on it, not all states, either.

(Research Ky Deaf and Dumb Hospital study.)
jdohe

Franklin, TN

#37 Oct 12, 2011
In Middle East, half of the marriages are among cousins, same as in bible days. 10% of marriages around the world are cousins. Modern researchers are trying to "set the record straight," now claiming that close bloodline does not cause what most were taught.
jdohe

Franklin, TN

#38 Oct 12, 2011
In United States, NCCUSL is trying to repeal the law banning cousin marriage.
disgusting

Tyner, KY

#39 Oct 14, 2011
I am sickened at all the talk about how normal this behavior is. all I can say is there is a lot of tolerance in jackson co. with interbreading. Sad very sad. Where are all the moral people?
BOWCHICKAWOWWOW

Mckee, KY

#40 Oct 14, 2011
disgusting wrote:
I am sickened at all the talk about how normal this behavior is. all I can say is there is a lot of tolerance in jackson co. with interbreading. Sad very sad. Where are all the moral people?
I agree that it is sickening. But not everyone in Jackson Co. are incest like you say, because I myself aint, and neither is anyone in my family. I know quite a bit of people that's not, and the one's that are I keep my distance from them. In this case very sad is very true.
IKNOW

Pikeville, KY

#42 Oct 16, 2011
Brent and Kim Gay are first cousins...its very true. Just ask around!
OMG

Mckee, KY

#43 Oct 16, 2011
I have never messed with any of my kin that is just YUCK but I have a cousin who screwed at least 2 of our 1st cousins ICK.....and told us about it.
disgusted

Lexington, KY

#44 Oct 16, 2011
just ask misty or waylon pickle. They can tell you any thing you need to know about it from their own experience with each other. Its all nasty brother/sister, cousins, etc...
I will not even date someone that my cousins have dated or someone that my friends have dated, its just nasty and wrong!
nuh-uhhhhhh lmao

Mckee, KY

#45 Oct 17, 2011
disgusted wrote:
just ask misty or waylon pickle. They can tell you any thing you need to know about it from their own experience with each other. Its all nasty brother/sister, cousins, etc...
I will not even date someone that my cousins have dated or someone that my friends have dated, its just nasty and wrong!
WAylon Pickle diddled hiss own sister! I knew he had some screws lose but DAM!
nuh-uhhhhhh lmao

Mckee, KY

#46 Oct 19, 2011
I knoe donnie! Sick as heck and nasty to boot. He was braggin about bein with his own kin! I don't care how sum of yall try to make it seem right! Kin aint got know bisness sleeping with kin! It is sick! Donnie is even sickeR and nastyer than that! I'm just sayin I herd something about animals! From his kinfolks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 2,865
Word/Letter Game (Jun '12) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 128
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 1,826
Word Association (Aug '10) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 1,956
the best "N" word (Oct '10) 1 hr 75 Scorpio 89
Kenny Hayes meth lab (Apr '14) 2 hr purple 8
Peyman Vindicated???? Bond PAYMENT DENIED! (Jun '13) 3 hr for what its worth 199
McKee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

McKee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McKee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:46PM