Incest in Jackson County??

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ky Mountain fellow

Booneville, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2009
Been going around a Allen man on Big Barn Road has had 2 kids by his 2 First Cousins within 5 days. Also his Bro is moving in with another first cousin next door in the next few days. Hey I thought that was a Christan County.
yellowstone

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2009
What exactly do you intend to do about it?
Jackson Co Boy

Booneville, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2009
yellowstone wrote:
What exactly do you intend to do about it?
Pray for them and get the Law on them
Truth 123

Mckee, KY

#5 Nov 2, 2009
Answer
EWWWW.. but NO, it is ILLEGAL to marry a first cousin in Ky.

Also, Only These States Lets You Get Married Without A Problem - Alaska, Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C., and Shelbyville. If You See, Only The Southern States Is Illegal To Marry Your Cousin While the Northern States Is Perfectly Legal. The Only Problem Is That Of How Your Family Will Think of You And Other People But Such Is Life.
cornbread

Virgie, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2009
umm... last time I checked Florida,South Carolina, Tennessee & Virginia were all southern states. when did Shelbyville become a state?
Jackson Co Boy

Booneville, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2009
Ky Mountain fellow wrote:
Been going around a Allen man on Big Barn Road has had 2 kids by his 2 First Cousins within 5 days. Also his Bro is moving in with another first cousin next door in the next few days. Hey I thought that was a Christan County.
Not Big Barn Road Leger Fork close to the Jackson/Clay line just off 421. A Donnie and his 1st cousin Angie.
local jc girl

Tyner, KY

#8 Nov 16, 2009
well thats sick but u know there are ppl incest all over the world not just jackson county..bitches on here kill me..but i do strongly agree its nasty..
Jackson Co Boy

Booneville, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2009
Truth 123 wrote:
Answer
Also, Only These States Lets You Get Married Without A Problem - Alaska, Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, Washington D.C., and Shelbyville. If You See, Only The Southern States Is Illegal To Marry Your Cousin While the Northern States Is Perfectly Legal. The Only Problem Is That Of How Your Family Will Think of You And Other People But Such Is Life.
KY Law
530.020 Incest.
(1) A person is guilty of incest when he or she has sexual intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse, as defined in KRS 510.010, with a person whom he or she knows to be an ancestor, descendant, brother, or sister. The relationships referred to herein include blood relationships of either the whole or half blood without regard to legitimacy, relationship of parent and child by adoption, and relationship of stepparent and stepchild.
(2)(a) Incest is a Class C felony if the act is committed by consenting adults.
(b) Incest is a Class B felony if committed:
1. By forcible compulsion as defined in KRS 510.010(2); or
2. On a victim who is:
a. Less than eighteen (18) years of age; or
b. Incapable of consent because he or she is physically helpless or mentally incapacitated.
(c) Incest is a Class A felony if:
1. Committed on a victim less than twelve (12) years of age; or
2. The victim receives serious physical injury.
Effective: July 12, 2006
History: Amended 2006 Ky. Acts ch. 182, sec. 37, effective July 12, 2006.-- Amended 1994 Ky. Acts ch. 251, sec. 1, effective July 15, 1994.-- Created 1974 Ky. Acts ch. 406, sec. 258, effective January 1, 1975.

Since: Sep 09

United States

#10 Dec 6, 2009
That's pretty gross but you know... just because JC is predominantly of the Christian belief system doesn't mean there aren't wackos out there.

The grossness that goes on doesn't make the good people any less good, though. So let's not speak too generally here. I don't think incest is the norm.
Jackson Co Boy

Booneville, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2009
Jackson County is a real good Christan Community. These people are from Clay County that moved to Jackson County to try and hide.
mad as hell

Anderson, IN

#12 Dec 15, 2009
i knew this man who married his first cousin an had a daugther together , he dead now but i thought that was gross there to many people out in thise world to get into family.....
whatever

Yerkes, KY

#14 Mar 26, 2011
misty and joyce potter are as incest as they get mother and daughter ugh and they brag about it can we say NASTY
Mary Bob Nancy John

Versailles, KY

#15 Mar 26, 2011
Like it or not, I'm attending the prom with my daddy/uncle/cousin/nephew/ Strain.
Just Wondering

Somerset, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2011
Truth 123 wrote:
Answer
Just wondering why you know so much about the states that allow this. Could it be your one of them that this topic suits. Which family member are you banging anyways, if she is any good can I bang her too? HAHAHAHAHA
man of the mountian

Pikeville, KY

#17 May 11, 2011
Jackson Co Boy wrote:
Jackson County is a real good Christan Community. These people are from Clay County that moved to Jackson County to try and hide.
well they didn't hide to good you know who it is? tellus more don't leave us hanging.
Rocky Hill GUUURL

Berea, KY

#18 May 11, 2011
mad as hell wrote:
i knew this man who married his first cousin an had a daugther together , he dead now but i thought that was gross there to many people out in thise world to get into family.....
That is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of! My father and mother were second cousins, and I had some of the best sex of my life with one of my stepbrothers. All you people who say you wouldn't are just plain silly! You are probly some of the haterz from the valley, hating on all us good girls at rocky hill! I live the good life in my nice nice nice apartment at rocky hill, and you guys are just jealous cause you have loser jobs while I can sit and hustle all day!! just sayin...
all in the family way

Miami, FL

#19 May 14, 2011
this is a shame for sure
the one

United States

#20 May 19, 2011
Truth 123 wrote:
Answer
Rudy Guiliani, the former mayor of New York, had as his first wife, his 2nd cousin! In many traditional Italian Catholic and German families it was considered perfectly acceptable for someone to marry a 1st cousin, hence the need for its legalization in places like New York, where there lots and lots of people of that demographic. And they call us inbred.... lol
jdohe

Franklin, TN

#22 Sep 17, 2011
Not very knowledgeable about siblings and first cousins creating offspring but...such offspring do inherit a huge chance of creating a mentally and pysically defective person. True for other species also.
sowhat

Mckee, KY

#23 Sep 17, 2011
the one wrote:
<quoted text>
Rudy Guiliani, the former mayor of New York, had as his first wife, his 2nd cousin! In many traditional Italian Catholic and German families it was considered perfectly acceptable for someone to marry a 1st cousin, hence the need for its legalization in places like New York, where there lots and lots of people of that demographic. And they call us inbred.... lol
who cares whar some half brained mayor did?it is still sick, and still incest!i have worked with many handicapped children. both physicaly and mentally in the past that were a result of cousins marrying!sick!sick!sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pammy 11 min Duke 10
jchs basketball 2 hr fan 1
I hate Emo and Scene kids (Dec '09) 4 hr Maria 42
Ppp 4 hr Wow 5
Word Association (Aug '10) 8 hr _Zoey_ 2,074
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 8 hr _Zoey_ 2,059
Which music videos do we like? (Feb '10) 18 hr 75 Scorpio 1,177

Flood Warning for Jackson County was issued at February 28 at 4:58PM EST

McKee Dating
Find my Match