Cocaine, cash, car seized in Antioch traffic stop

Apr 1, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News Sun

A routine traffic stop of a 45-year-old McHenry man last week turned into a narcotics arrest and the seizure of cocaine, cash and a 2006 Lincoln Navigator.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Apr 3, 2011
more great work

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

A big thank you to the Antioch Police Department. You guys rock! Keep up the good work! Residents feel safer and recognize that our police really care.
10-8 APD

Antioch, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Why is this news? Anywhere else this is just plain and simple police work. Can't figure out what the Chiefs motivation is to make it sound as if his officers are saving the world. It might be due to his low self-esteem and low morale at the PD.
Thank you

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

10-8 APD wrote:
Why is this news? Anywhere else this is just plain and simple police work. Can't figure out what the Chiefs motivation is to make it sound as if his officers are saving the world. It might be due to his low self-esteem and low morale at the PD.
That's funny. The APD has never had better morale and more motivated people. There are a couple of malcontents there, but their attitudes are understandable. They were demoted. Out new Chief has done more to help this town in the last 6 months than was done in the last 6 years combined.

As far as your question, in my opinion this is news. This is not Chicago where there are a thousand crimes and a murder every day. At the same time, this town does not have a moat around it. The dirt bags come here to sell their drugs and steal our stuff. People need to know what is going on to help themselves and our PD.

Of course, from your viewpoint as a Foerster supporter, you would also be accusing the Chief and Mayor of hiding the truth about "the terrible crime wave in Antioch" if this info was not coming out.

With people like you, there is mo way to win unless we fall in line with your one horse town thinking.

Please go away. Dorothy would love to see you in Florida.
You Know It

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Thank You, "Thank You", couldn't have said it better myself.
Warlock

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 1, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Forester sucks. He deserved everything that happened to him only he really should have been fired, fired. He can thank Joanne Osmond since she was the master mind of all of it and her plan backfired and got her little friend demoted since she was behind it all. She couldn't stand the fact of someone running against her who she knew had an excellent chance of beating her and (Pollak) probably would have beat her if it weren't a Republican year, so she decided to try to put the kabash on Pollak's campaign by doing what she did via the stupid cop who didn't know didly squat about going door to door campaigning and the permit issue. What a joke. But Forester the joke is on you, Osmond basically sabatoged your law enforcement career. Hope it was worth it dumbass, cause in the end Pollak did Antioch a favor by seeing to it that you ended up on the ground floor and Antioch then got a new police chief that has done so much more in the short period of time compared to how long Forester was chief and did absolutely nothing but drag down the Antioch PD morale. The way I see it Pollak accomplished more than Osmond with what happened to Antioch's benefit and he didn't even have to be elected State Rep to do it. Way to go Pollak via the Antioch Village Board for doing the right thing and seeing it thru, cause otherwise we probably would not see the progress that has transpired since Forester has no longer been chief. In the
end the people of Antioch thank you. Keep up the good work new chief Somerville and the rest of the Antioch PD.
Cmon Man

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thank you wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. The APD has never had better morale and more motivated people. There are a couple of malcontents there, but their attitudes are understandable. They were demoted. Out new Chief has done more to help this town in the last 6 months than was done in the last 6 years combined.
As far as your question, in my opinion this is news. This is not Chicago where there are a thousand crimes and a murder every day. At the same time, this town does not have a moat around it. The dirt bags come here to sell their drugs and steal our stuff. People need to know what is going on to help themselves and our PD.
Of course, from your viewpoint as a Foerster supporter, you would also be accusing the Chief and Mayor of hiding the truth about "the terrible crime wave in Antioch" if this info was not coming out.
With people like you, there is mo way to win unless we fall in line with your one horse town thinking.
Please go away. Dorothy would love to see you in Florida.
you must be blind not to see the problems at APD, this chief has absolutely no administrative experience or skills and street credibilty is questionable.You are probably the the guy who is defending himself in a public anonymous forum just like all the trustees who say they're doing a great job
lovethesecrazype ople

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 2, 2011
 
Why can't you people just be happy when a job is well done. Thank you APD. I for one, appreciate the fact that one more drug dealer driving around shopping his wares in a big ole SUV is off the street.
Laughing 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cmon Man wrote:
<quoted text>you must be blind not to see the problems at APD, this chief has absolutely no administrative experience or skills and street credibilty is questionable.You are probably the the guy who is defending himself in a public anonymous forum just like all the trustees who say they're doing a great job
And Foerster had any credibility at all? YOU must be blind. And you must be him or one of his "don't confuse me with the facts" buddies.

Ask ANY cop except Foerster and his former commander now sergeant.
new Antioch voter

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I heard a rumor that the chief is trying to dump all of the people that have 20 years or more so that he can hire new cops and shape them to his style. I hope that this is not true as me and my new business feel are better protected by experenced officers that have a little police background. I have this act once before in a town where I grew up and it was not a pretty picture.
Laughing 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 2, 2011
 
new Antioch voter wrote:
I heard a rumor that the chief is trying to dump all of the people that have 20 years or more so that he can hire new cops and shape them to his style. I hope that this is not true as me and my new business feel are better protected by experenced officers that have a little police background. I have this act once before in a town where I grew up and it was not a pretty picture.
Rumor. You need FACTS. Few available here, so the question is, are you the source of this untrue rumor?
lovethesecrazype ople

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 2, 2011
 
blah blah blah
jeez people, find something to do....there are real problems in the world
Looneybins

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 2, 2011
 

Judged:

1

lovethesecrazypeople wrote:
blah blah blah
jeez people, find something to do....there are real problems in the world
But, I thought you loved us!
Antiyuck

Homewood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Let's get back on point and discuss the f@t piece of Xcrement driving around in his lousy huge SUV w/o a license, w/o insurance, and with drugs (presumably to deal the cr@p in the area and to your teens/relatives).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

McHenry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McHenry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

McHenry News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McHenry
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••