Cops Seek Trucker That Caused Fatal McHenry Crash

Jun 16, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMAQ-TV

A McHenry County mother continues to hold out hope that someone has information that will lead authorities to the driver of a white semi truck that may have caused the crash that killed the son she calls her "best friend." Julie Huffar's 27-year-old son, Bret Huffar, was killed on his way to work at a Culver's restaurant in Woodstock on the ...

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2011
john

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

Judged:

People have gone completely mad out there on the roads(and everywhere else)..Truckers have become very dangerous just pulling out in front of cars,changing lanes without signals,speeding way too fast..and i never hardly ever see patrol vehicles out there enforcing driving laws..Why do we have them then?
mel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

I was driving home the other night from work when it was like snowing ice and i had an ambulance riding my ass if i were to tap my breaks they probably would have hit me. its not only truckers its cops as well. picked up my girl in Woodstock and a cop came flying out of no where and almost ran me off the road, he had to of been doing 50 to 60. cops need to pull cops over damn it
Urban dictionary -Marengo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

Cops need to take the pistols out of their holsters, insert them between their teeth and squeeze.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

Urban dictionary -Marengo wrote:
Cops need to take the pistols out of their holsters, insert them between their teeth and squeeze.
Wow, someone's had a run-in, or two, with law enforecement. Honestly, who makes a comment like that in an open thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McHenry Discussions

Search the McHenry Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr truth 48,894
Do Not Visit Lakemoor Businesses Until The Red ... (Feb '13) 5 hr mustangblue59 48
Police reports: Lake in the Hills, Cary, Lakemo... (Mar '08) 7 hr No One special 49
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr AnyCommieWillDoCantBWorse 3,829
Like Us & Love It Lollapalooza Ticket Giveaway ... 19 hr Greg Madison 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 21 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Case of ill Great Danes grows messier (Oct '12) Tue AnOldFriend 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

McHenry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••