Review: Bambino's Pizzeria & Pub

Review: Bambino's Pizzeria & Pub

Posted in the McHenry Forum

John

Gurnee, IL

#1 Feb 24, 2009
When people say this place has the best pizza in McHenry, It's not saying much. It's McHenry for god's sake. This so called "Pizzeria", probably has the worst pizza I have ever tasted. I went there once just to try it with some friends that live near by and I will never go back. I rather order Little Caesar's or some garbage like that than eat at Bambinos. It's a loud atmosphere full of drunk, ignorant people. When I commented on the food and noise around this place, the owner was very unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
Laura

AOL

#2 Dec 28, 2009
I like writing review on good restaurants. This place is really nice they have great pizza. Welove the pizza and spagetti sauce. They offer free ice cream which the kids love. The restaurant is seperated in 2 sections, bar and dining room. We usually sit in the dining room. super nice people.
Laura

AOL

#3 Dec 28, 2009
Wow I just saw the post from John in Grayslake.??? not nice to say, you must be the owner of little ceasars to say that..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McHenry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
community Jun 25 why 2
Poll Red light cameras at Rt. 12 & Rt. 134- Safety o... (Jan '11) Jun 19 JustPassingThrough 22
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Jun 2 raisal 159
News Lakemoor officials ask residents to lobby Wauco... Jun 2 Haha wauconda 7
red light cameras (Feb '10) Jun 1 el TORO 25
what happened to Mill Creek (Jun '13) May '16 petes creek 6
News Lake County Sheriff Arrests Alleged Heroin Deal... (May '12) May '16 funnyman 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McHenry Mortgages