Chicago man sentenced to 18 years in ...

Chicago man sentenced to 18 years in heroin death

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 7, 2009, titled Chicago man sentenced to 18 years in heroin death. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A 29-year-old Chicago man has been sentenced to 18 years in prison for selling heroin to a woman who died of an overdose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

not his fault

Glenn, MI

#1 Feb 8, 2009
she was tempting fate and she lost- if he didn't sell it to her, she would have bought it from another dealer. you MUST be responsible for you own actions. is it the engineers fault if you step in front of a train???
mctown

Round Lake, IL

#2 Aug 23, 2010
Your right she made a decision to use drugs not a decision to die. I understand someone who doesnt or hasnt had an addiction cannot understand the difference. Anyway the dealer sold do you think its a big loss if a dealer is off the streets? without dealers no kids will ever get drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McHenry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
community Wed Notablackguy 3
Inbred family Wed Notablackguy 1
Red Light Cameras (Mar '12) Nov 20 Terry 92
Drunk clerk running for county board Nov 3 2bit 2
Drunk clerk running for county board Oct '16 Poo bear 2
Review: Chestnut Hill Farm (Oct '08) Oct '16 ELAINE 13
News Local anti-tax group protests in Chicago, gets ... Oct '16 Dumb Republicans 4

McHenry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McHenry Mortgages