Ingleside man guilty in 2004 stabbing...

Ingleside man guilty in 2004 stabbing death of neighbor girl

There are 22 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Ingleside man guilty in 2004 stabbing death of neighbor girl. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

An Ingleside man entered a guilty plea Monday in the stabbing death of a teenage neighbor who confronted him during a botched burglary of her home in 2004.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Gigi Willding wrote:
Adam Christenson never pleaded guilty. He pleaded the Alfred Plea which means if he went to trial with the state had on him he would probably have been found guilty. He plea bargained. There were 11 counts on him which would have kept him in jail for life. Because he pleaded the Alfred plea they dropped all counts except one and instead of life he got 47 years which he had already served four of. My daughters will still be alive when this animal gets out. He also through in his plea that he was mentally ill, which was never proven. As Liz's Mom I believe that the Alfed plea in the State of Illinois should be banished.
My heart goes out to the family.
I'm against any such pea bargains.
Instead of innocent by reason of insanity why can't we have GUILTY by reason of insanity ?
No sane person commits such crimes.
But no one committing such crimes should face a sentence where they get out at some point and possibly do it again.
Its time we stood up for the true victims of killers.
A killer is still a killer whether its because they are insane or addicted to drugs & alcohol.
They kill someone they should go to jail for life end of story.
Again i'm sorry for the family may God give them comfort.
CHANGE

Versailles, IN

#22 Jan 6, 2013
THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH OUR SYSTEM! THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE SHOULD NEVER WALK FREE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McHenry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
red light cameras (Feb '10) Jun 18 zookr 20
Putting Playoffs at Cary Country Club Jun 16 AwesomeHandGamin 1
Blood drive in Wauconda Jun 15 brandy trujillo 1
Michael Vertanen / Vertanen Industries Jun 4 mlm 2
McHenry County towns try to tackle climbing pen... May '15 Grover52 1
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) May '15 Good-Supposed-To-Win 133
News Attorney: Ari Squire's Wife Not Involved In Twi... (Mar '08) May '15 AL BICOFF 59
More from around the web

McHenry People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

McHenry Mortgages