Firefighter Accused Of Sexually Abusing Teen Girl

Full story: cbs2chicago.com

A far northwest suburban firefighter has been arrested on allegations that he sexually abused a 14-year-old girl.Mark Nowosatko, 34, a firefighter in Wonder Lake, has been charged with aggravated criminal ...

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 83 of83
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kathy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Well this is for Jessica Marks ex-wife. You are writing all these things about how you would not abandon your children, thats for sympathy. But you left out the time that Mark had custody because you were in jail for selling CRACK to an undercover cop!!! So your no angel either!!!!
WTF

Waukegan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2011

Judged:

Mark has been out for months now and Melissa has not run off to be with him - I'm sure that pleases everyone - except for Mark I'm sure. She has really grown up over the past few years and is learning to do things on her own. She works AND goes to school now that she made it through high school. She lives her life like a strong independent young woman and says she is truly happy for the first time in years. The ways she explains it is that she has the most important people in her life right there with her. She has no intention of being tied to some registered sex offender for the rest of her life. She has REAL dreams for her life and she is well on her way to making them reality. I hope this is good news for all the people who were keeping up on this story and looking out for the benefit of a confused young woman.
a friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Jessica Ann Nowosatko wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that Mark is not in jail yet(6 May 08) but no ones making him get a job to sapport his kids?
Learn to spell there Jessica....just sayin it is SUPPORT...not sapport...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 83 of83
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the McHenry Forum right now

Search the McHenry Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr george 3,816
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Registered Earth Angel 48,688
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 10 hr rdarbin 641
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) 18 hr rich 112
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Jul 6 george 6,591
Review: Sentry Restorations Jul 6 WORST SERVICE EVER 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Jul 4 newpoly 1,828
•••
•••
•••
•••

McHenry Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McHenry People Search