LAFD Commissioner Candidates Qualifications Revealed

There are 19 comments on the www.news-press.com story from Oct 19, 2008, titled LAFD Commissioner Candidates Qualifications Revealed. In it, www.news-press.com reports that:

Three incumbents are seeking re-election on the Lehigh Acres Fire Control and Rescue District commission and each has a challenger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news-press.com.

Since: Jul 07

Lehigh Acres, Florida

#1 Oct 19, 2008
This was the opportunity for ALL the candidates for the LAFD to brag about their qualification and special skills. It is strange that one candidate Robert Anderson's only qualification worth publishing was, he "has lived in Lehigh Acres all but 10 years."

This should be the time like the other candidates to disclose their special qualifications and skills.

If a man lives in prison for 50 years does not qualify him for the Warden's position.

Where are his fire skills, his managerial experience? Where is his formal education degrees?

Since: Oct 08

Lehigh Acres Fl

#2 Oct 19, 2008
Robert Anderson lived in Lehigh Acres from more than 25 years and his 42 years old.
The GreatestWDog

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Oct 19, 2008
Part of the time I lived out of Lehigh Acres was when I was in prison. I can't be trusted. I don't even trust myself.

Bubba I miss you!!

Lehigh Acres Fl

#4 Oct 19, 2008
Mr. Anderson was NEVER in prison
The GreatestWDog

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Oct 19, 2008
Yes I was more than once.

Bubba I really miss you!!

Lehigh Acres Fl

#6 Oct 19, 2008
Mr. Anderson was NEVER in prison

You have been reported to Topix admin for removal
The GreatestWDog

Cape Coral, FL

#7 Oct 19, 2008
Who the heck are you to know what I have done? Repot me all you want that will not keep me from telling it the way it is.

Cape Coral, FL

#8 Oct 19, 2008
Lehighnews we all know that you are Robert J Anderson. So quit posting in the 3rd party.
You aint as slick as you think you are.
Watchdog

Fort Myers, FL

#9 Oct 19, 2008
Lehighnews wrote:
Robert Anderson lived in Lehigh Acres from more than 25 years and his 42 years old.
how did the reporter mess that up? I see some one by the name of fairandunbiased updated the story with your street name and phone number.?hgiew ay od hcum woh a trebor yeh yeh.
The GreatestWDog

Cape Coral, FL

#10 Oct 19, 2008
I don't have any qualifications. I did run 2 multi million dollar restaruants but won't say who they are because I got fired from them. How dare they fire the greatest watchdog. Ohhh I was the leader of my cell block one of the many times I was in prison.

Bubba I really miss you.

“It is... what it is”

Putnam, CT, Lehigh Acres FL

#11 Oct 19, 2008
Qualifications… yes, I’m sure I have some of those. Lets see… I drove by a fire once, and stopped when I saw all the pretty red and blue lights. I was wearing my toy fireman’s hat that my Dad got me (before I stole his identity of course), and I held my phone to my mouth like a radio mike… I even made siren sounds... that should qualify me to be a Fire Commissioner. If that’s not enough… once I saw my neighbors gathered around a fire in their yard. Sizing up the situation in an instant I ran over, knocked them to safety, and quickly extinguished the blaze before the entire Town was caught up in the inferno. Instead of expressing gratitude, they wanted me to replace the steaks and their grill… and if that’s not enough… I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. You go Robert, you’re my hero.

“The Truth will set you free ”

Lehigh Acres

#12 Oct 21, 2008
Well Mr Anderson was Booked into the jail am I right?

Lehigh Acres Fl

#13 Oct 21, 2008
When was Mr. Anderson booked into jail?
The Warden

Cape Coral, FL

#14 Oct 21, 2008
He was booked into Jail alright. Many many times.

Lehigh Acres Fl

#15 Oct 21, 2008
When was Mr. Anderson booked into jail? Today? Yesterday?

Since: Jul 07

Lehigh Acres, Florida

#16 Oct 21, 2008
Lehigh Transplant wrote:
Lehighnews we all know that you are Robert J Anderson. So quit posting in the 3rd party.
You aint as slick as you think you are.
Well, this LehighNews is using the same avatar as Watchdog on the www.LehighAcresLive.com website.

“The Truth will set you free ”

Lehigh Acres

#17 Oct 21, 2008
Mr Anderson was booked in to jail when he was charged with stealing from others in Polk county.

Lehigh Acres Fl

#18 Oct 21, 2008
When was Mr. Anderson booked into jail? Today? Yesterday? 11 years ago ?
Watchdog

Fort Myers, FL

#19 Oct 22, 2008
he wuz on a worrk release program when he had a job. he has no qualifications to be a commissioner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McGregor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KNOW Your RIGHTS 10 hr LeadnCommunity4th... 1
Florida Panther on Sanibel Island, Florida (Dec '08) 11 hr wcapps 24
Poll ladies how many men have you "slept" with (Nov '08) 21 hr itsokifyoulikeit 590
Hodges University Sat MDL 1
First the Ricochet, and now the Big K-Mart!? Fri Observer 5
Thinking of moving to SW FLA, like Cape Coral, ... (Jul '10) May 22 Buyer Beware 47
Hooters of Cape Coral does not accept Discover ... May 20 Observer 1
More from around the web

McGregor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]