Burglary suspects arrested

There are 15 comments on the Kanabec County Times Online story from Feb 16, 2011, titled Burglary suspects arrested. In it, Kanabec County Times Online reports that:

Jessica Marie Sampair, 25 and Michael David Hedtke, 33, of Finlayson were arrested by Pine County Sheriff's Department officers outside the home they share in Finlayson on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kanabec County Times Online.

Jennifer

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Its about time, those two are completely crazy, they were always snooping around, running their four wheelers into our property, inquiring who my guests were, why we were on our porch etc. They were both paranoid. I called the sherriff many times because he would have huge, black smokey fires every night all yaer long, burning down whatever he stole to get the copper or whaterver for scrapping and making his meth.

He needs to be locked up for a long time.
friend

United States

#2 Mar 31, 2011
Jennifer wrote:
Its about time, those two are completely crazy, they were always snooping around, running their four wheelers into our property, inquiring who my guests were, why we were on our porch etc. They were both paranoid. I called the sherriff many times because he would have huge, black smokey fires every night all yaer long, burning down whatever he stole to get the copper or whaterver for scrapping and making his meth.
He needs to be locked up for a long time.
people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
friend

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2011
Like I said:
People who live in glass houses
Shouldn't throw stones.

Since: May 11

Summersville,WV

#4 May 2, 2011
its about time
ShootFirst

Lindstrom, MN

#5 Jun 16, 2011
People in glass houses have the most to worry about as these two losers will always be looking inside to see what they can steal. Best to shoot first for fear of you safety and then there wont be any dispute of whether or not these thieves were prowling around peoples homes they didnt know in the middle of the night. Too many cases are getting dropped due to positive proof of who it is or lack there of. If they are laying in your house or property, that sort of cleans that mess up.
friend

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jan 12, 2012
Maybe you should walk a mile in there shoes, maybe then you'll see what it's like to not be born with the best of everything. Everyone of you who judge them not knowing the circumstances in there lives, will also be judged too one day.
rose

Willow River, MN

#7 Jan 27, 2012
It does not matter who's shoes you are walking in it does not give them the right to steal from others. Do you have any idea of what it feels like to come home to your house being broken into you live in fear that they will come back and who knows what. What gives them the right?
wish i didnt know her

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 10, 2012
jessica is a cold blooded and very selfish womon who preys on people by walking into there houses and stealing there jewlery, credit cards,id's and whatever else she needs while they are home in the other room all this just to support to her meth and gambaling habbits. she dosent think about anyone but her own needs and will do anything at any cost to get what she wants and i mean anything!!!! prison is waiting for her and only when she is behind bars will my family feel safe.
turtle lake

Black River Falls, WI

#9 Apr 5, 2012
can anyone provide a picture of this girl? I had my truck broken into and credit cards stolen we have a picture of the girl but cant find her....even a description would be good...weight? hair color?
fintowner

Lindstrom, MN

#10 Apr 20, 2012
reality check to Friend, mike was brought up well....by a well respected family.... he was Mr. popular in high school.( all the girls loved him) so he got his place in life by poor decisions under no circumstances is it excusible or exeptible to steel from anyone, for any reason!! most of us fintowners work our asses off for what little we have.... and for what so some methheads can come along and just take it,... i feel sorry for his parents and his kids! i am so tiered of seeing drugs destroy our communities, its just sad!
Update

Scandia, MN

#12 Jun 25, 2012
Happytheyarecaug ht

United States

#13 Jun 30, 2012
Thank you to finntowner! I grew up with Mike and there is absolutely no excuse for what he has become. I am so tired of people making excuses for lowlifes! Life is hard for all of us and we don't turn to ridiculous behavior. If you want to feel sorry for someone why don't you feel sorry for everyone that got robbed after slaving away for what they have.
someone

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Aug 30, 2012
All I know is when people are on meth they are not themselves.People need to pray for people like them.
MrBC

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Finally now these Pieces of shit are locked up where they belong!
neighbor in Coon Rapids

Maple Plain, MN

#16 Dec 4, 2014
someone wrote:
All I know is when people are on meth they are not themselves.People need to pray for people like them.
Praying does no good whatsoever, if anything it helps the person doing the praying.
Their poor decisions got them on drugs and in trouble. I know Mike since his arrest and he is still lying and making bad decisions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McGrath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Human Services Department employee charged in s... Apr '15 Honky 3
News Extraditing Victor Barnard from Brazil could ta... Mar '15 Jeff Sjolander 1
News Woman with Minnesota sect leader was part of gr... Mar '15 Mpls 3
Victor Barnard, Fugitive Cult Leader...up to $2... Dec '14 Jeff Sjolander 2
News Man Accused of Abusing 2 Girls in 'Maidens Group' (May '14) Dec '14 Jeff Sjolander 10
snow plowing (Nov '14) Nov '14 Dee 1
News Vikings stadium funding draws ire of conservati... (Dec '13) Dec '13 lamer 13
More from around the web

McGrath People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]