Paul B Walker Jr

Albion, IL

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Hello All,

Before I mention what I really came here, I wanted to say it seems like you folks have a very nice community, i see one another helping each other via this site and I've seen how messages get passed around to folks on here.

Anyways, the subject at hand....

I've been a small town radio broadcaster/manager/producer my entire 6 year career in radio and really love it. I love seeing how radio stations play their role in the community and connect with the listeners.

I love hearing/listening to radio stations, hearing local content and what the station does for the listeners. I'm especially interested in stations that don't have a website or webstream, like KSKO, because no one outside their "home" area has ever heard them.

If I were to mail cassette tapes and a self addressed stamped envelope, could someone record a little bit of KSKO for me and mail it back to me?

There is nothing behind my request except an interest to hear a station that doesn't stream online.

I'm old fashioned even though I'm only 27, to me there is still something magical about AM radio that an internet stream just can't give you anyways.

If you have any questions or you can help me, please email me privately, [email protected] as I may not remember to check back on this page!(Last night was the first time in probably a month I read the message board)

Thanks so much everyone!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McGrath Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iditarod restart in Fairbanks has communities r... (Feb '15) Feb '15 22 ski doo 1
free onl ine dating. find your match! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Jonathon Rulison 1
News 94 in Alaska? Weather extremes tied to jet stream (Jun '13) Jun '13 1USA1 5
News 94 in Alaska? Weather extremes tied to jet stream (Jun '13) Jun '13 El ameen 1
News Olds-Morgan lead Iron Doggers into McGrath (Feb '13) Jun '13 oowuyy 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
Western Union transfert (Mar '13) Mar '13 mac james 1

McGrath Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McGrath Mortgages