Suspect in McGehee killing held on $1...

Suspect in McGehee killing held on $100K bond

There are 10 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Oct 31, 2006, titled Suspect in McGehee killing held on $100K bond. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

A Desha County judge has set a $100,000 bond for a man accused in the shooting death of a 21-year-old McGehee man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

Crystal

Keo, AR

#1 Nov 14, 2006
I think Bryce should get the death penalty for shooting Seth. And this should show a lot of there friends what drugs will do to your head!
lovely

Little Rock, AR

#2 Dec 10, 2006
If you say Bryce and Seth were both your friends, then you wouldn't want Bryce to spend the rest of his life in prison, for a DRUNKEN mistake. Yes it took his BEST FRIENDs life, but Seths family has forgiven Bryce, and I am sure Seth looks down on Bryce and he wouldnt want him to live the rest of his life in jail. Bryce has already learned. I am sick of selfish people like you, Seth would totally disagree with what you think.
BRyce and SethS friend
kickin it high in the sky - one love to both of you!!!!!!!
crystal

Breckenridge, TX

#3 Dec 27, 2006
That was before i knew everything and all the detail. I talked to bryce at my deer camp in monticello when he was out on bond and this is a very sad and hard situation for him and he knows that i love him and pray for him i know he will make it through this.
Donovan

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2007
lovely and crystal; obviously neither one of you know Bryce. It was only a matter of time something like this would happen. He has been on a self destruction road for the last several years. He couldn't hold a job because of his drug use. He payed chicken in his vehicle with another crack head last year and both parties slammed their vehicles head on into each other on the highway right in town. I am glad the family can come to terms with this and forgive Bryce for murdering their son. But can Seth forgive Bryce? after all its his life he took. One day when you have children and some dope head takes your child's life, how are you going to feel about it? How is your child going to feel about being cheated out of their life?
lovely

Little Rock, AR

#5 Feb 27, 2007
Well Donovan, obviously I do know Bryce, I cannot speak for Crystal but I can speak for myself. Yes Bryce had went down the wrong path, but so was Seth, and No that is not how his wreck happend last year, but go with what you think you know. The only person that knows if Seth can forgive Bryce is Seth and the good Lord above. But Seth is in such a better place now, and now he won't have to go down the wrong path anymore either (because they both were drug users), he is with his Maker. And I do have kids and if I knew the circumstances and that the person who took my childs life was one of his best friends and feels just as much of a loss as I do then I could forgive them in time. And we will never know how Seth feels about it, but we all know he feels wonderful where he is at now and not in this hell hole world.

Since: Feb 07

Mtn View, AR

#6 Mar 3, 2007
lovely wrote:
Well Donovan, obviously I do know Bryce, I cannot speak for Crystal but I can speak for myself. Yes Bryce had went down the wrong path, but so was Seth, and No that is not how his wreck happend last year, but go with what you think you know. The only person that knows if Seth can forgive Bryce is Seth and the good Lord above. But Seth is in such a better place now, and now he won't have to go down the wrong path anymore either (because they both were drug users), he is with his Maker. And I do have kids and if I knew the circumstances and that the person who took my childs life was one of his best friends and feels just as much of a loss as I do then I could forgive them in time. And we will never know how Seth feels about it, but we all know he feels wonderful where he is at now and not in this hell hole world.
Lovely, I go with what I know about Bryce. Obviously I do know more about the accident then you. Further I have known Bryce since he was about 12 years of age, along with the rest of his family, including his real father. You forgiving them in time wasn't the point. Forgiving him for Seth is the point. I apologize if that wasn't clear. However, I will stand on he deserves what he gets and then some. Taking Seth's life was total act of unexcused murder. He wasn't to drunk or meth'd out. He was just out of control as usual. I don't have much tolerance for such acts. You haven't seen the death and destruction in peoples lives that I have from alcohol and drugs. I hope you never have too for give some drunk for slamming into your car and devastating your family. I hope you never have to make that phone call and tell some wife or husband they just lost their family to a drunk driver, I have. I do not have the tolerance for such careless ignorant crimes against humanity. Further more I even have less tolerance for the bastards that abuse and molest children, this includes parents who hide their head in the sand over it. As far as I am concern they should do us all a favor and off themselves. The bastard that molested my daughter died in his own apartment fire. personally, I felt vindicated.
snark

Miramar Beach, FL

#7 Mar 4, 2007
lovely wrote:
If you say Bryce and Seth were both your friends, then you wouldn't want Bryce to spend the rest of his life in prison, for a DRUNKEN mistake. Yes it took his BEST FRIENDs life, but Seths family has forgiven Bryce, and I am sure Seth looks down on Bryce and he wouldnt want him to live the rest of his life in jail. Bryce has already learned. I am sick of selfish people like you, Seth would totally disagree with what you think.
BRyce and SethS friend
kickin it high in the sky - one love to both of you!!!!!!!
Seth's family has forgiven ????

no no no no
you don't forgive someone who killed your son,brother,uncle,father no matter what.
they may tell you that but inside they are full of hate and revenge is on thier minds.

Since: Feb 07

Mtn View, AR

#8 Mar 5, 2007
snark wrote:
<quoted text>
Seth's family has forgiven ????
no no no no
you don't forgive someone who killed your son,brother,uncle,father no matter what.
they may tell you that but inside they are full of hate and revenge is on thier minds.
Snark, I attend to agree with you. I have never personally been confronted with such horror and I hope you are not speaking from personal experience.
BRICE

Fairhope, AL

#9 Nov 12, 2016
You ppl make me sick with your small town inaccurate, illinformed gossip that you all use and add to and leave off key information of, just to feel like your in the know of things and a part of the action. I really do hope you ppl one day will get a life, I really do. In case you were wondering, which I'm sure you did since you googled my name and got in on this conversation.
BRICE

Fairhope, AL

#10 Nov 12, 2016
I did recklessly shot in seths direction and accidentally hit him. I was trying to disengage the trigger while being in shock and accidentally fired the gun the second time, which hit the ground way away from him. I don't state this as an excuse, b/c there's no excuse for being reckless as I was. But I assure you, and not that I care what you ppl think of me, but to clearup the lies that were spread on me due to the misinformation, I did not in any possible way intend to hit him Moreless kill him. I just spent 8 years of my life locked up because of lies told in me by my so called friends. Sure I was down the wrong road and got off into drugs real bad. I'm man enough to admit that, fair enough. But was I a killer? No I wasn't, I was a stupid egotistical, immature kid. I do apologize to all the ppl that I have hurt and that have been hurt in the wake of my destruction. There's nothing that I can say or do to change or better my past action. But I am truly sorry for the way I used to be. But I do assure you that I'm not the only one who had a past. Just remember that I wasn't the only one in my way down that destructive road of failure. That's about all I've got to say about the situation. Not that any of you were wondering, but I'm out and doing great. Great job, great life doing real good. I really do hope all you ppl that are stuck in a small dope town and know nothing but to senselessly gossip about what they don't know will one day get a life. I really do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McGehee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy named Kevin Bayird Tue Momma to be 21
News Arkansas High School Football - Dermott trounce... (Jan '07) Apr '17 Fred 3
Winchester Marshal??? Apr '17 Parnell 1
need info Mar '17 Razorback Lady 2
Does anyone know a guy with the last name of .... (Dec '08) Jan '17 I Know her 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Rockie 69
wondering (Nov '16) Jan '17 wondering 3

McGehee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McGehee Mortgages