death of mike huff
sstueart

Munich, Germany

#1 May 15, 2009
Hi, this is steven stueart, born and raised in Dermott, DHS class of '78. I would like to hear information on Mike's death back in, I think, February '09. I would also like to hear from anyone who happens to be there, or still in touch with people there, from back in the old days - Charles Caldwell, Bobby Hawkins, Wanda Graham, Frankie Graham, etc. Any info would be welcome. I was last in Dermott around 2002, and it really hurt to see how things had deteriorated there. It's no longer the town I remember from my youth. So, if anyone wants to contact me here in Germany, my e-mail address is razorsteven@safe-mail.net. Have a great one all.
dermott ar

Dermott, AR

#2 Jan 17, 2013
mike was at his sister carens house and carrens daughter and him got in to it and mike had been drinking and he left and went out to lake wallace and his car ended up in the lake he got out and his dog pulled him the the bank but hypothermia had set in
sstueart

Gelsenkirchen, Germany

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Thanks a lot, that's pretty much the way I heard it, too. Such a shame. Whoever replied on 17 Jan., thanks and have a good one.
dermott ar

Dermott, AR

#4 Mar 24, 2013
your welcome it is a shame he was a good guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McGehee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy named Kevin Bayird (Jan '17) Aug 31 Angelbaby 36
wondering (Nov '16) Aug '17 Ted 4
Winchester Marshal??? Jun '17 RAP 3
News Arkansas High School Football - Dermott trounce... (Jan '07) Apr '17 Fred 3
need info (Mar '17) Mar '17 Razorback Lady 2
Does anyone know a guy with the last name of .... (Dec '08) Jan '17 I Know her 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arkansas (... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Rockie 69

McGehee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McGehee Mortgages