The new pioneer
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
phooey

Delano, CA

#42 May 9, 2012
Yea it would makemore money! They would have to hire new people wouldn't want to see any of those waitresses stripping! Or the owners! UGH.
phooey

Delano, CA

#43 May 9, 2012
phooey wrote:
Yea it would makemore money! They would have to hire new people wouldn't want to see any of those waitresses stripping! Or the owners! UGH.
OOPS.
phooey

Delano, CA

#44 May 13, 2012
Awe still no business, its only going to get worse. Pioneer should just close food sucks,owners are just running down the good name of pioneer restaurant. They are just going to run it in the ground then close. Might as well now.
phooey

Delano, CA

#45 May 16, 2012
The word around town is the food sucks! If I were the sucky owners I would be so EMBARRASED!! YOU ARE THE LAUGH OF THE TOWN, your to stupid to know it. Your so sad.
phooey

Delano, CA

#46 Jun 10, 2012
You go to pioneer and order, guess what waitress tells you they don't have it. Won't go back might as well open up a candy store.
phooey

Delano, CA

#47 Jun 25, 2012
Still open? OMG. How? No food , no money? Food can't be fresh, don't sell enough fast enough. Spoiled food. Give it up! I would be ashamed.everyone knows you have no money! Trying to put on aires. Nothing embaresses you.
Mz Know It

Delano, CA

#48 Jul 7, 2012
Heard through the grapevine they were closing soon..my 411 said twice they ordered food there and it wasn't cooked in the middle. Not good!
phooey

Delano, CA

#49 Jul 7, 2012
Mz Know It wrote:
Heard through the grapevine they were closing soon..my 411 said twice they ordered food there and it wasn't cooked in the middle. Not good!
too many flies & roaches for me. Air doesn't work half the time. Too hot in there, leaving doors open. Place sucks.
phooey

Delano, CA

#50 Jul 18, 2012
Someone went to pioneer there pancakes tastes like aunt jeminia and the syrup was watery. They are buying things at the grocery store, anyone can make that. Not a restaurant, they should just get a taco truck! That's just about their speed. L.O.L. wouldn't even make it with a taco truck!! So sad still can't even pay their employees.
phooey

Delano, CA

#51 Jul 19, 2012
Omg ants ants no air conditioning and the owner is suppossibly an air conditionman. Not! Find another perfession.
phooey

Delano, CA

#52 Aug 4, 2012
Omg now they have a bus driver trying to waitress. That's funny! Place is a joke. Only three employees left.CLOSE PLEASE EMBARASSING!
phooey

Delano, CA

#53 Oct 7, 2012
Anyone know if their still open?
kablooey

Delano, CA

#54 Jan 17, 2013
Owners have no shame if I couldn't pay my bills or employees. Don't have enough money to buy food I would simply give it up. Stupid stupid stupid.
kablooey

Delano, CA

#55 Apr 30, 2013
CLOSED.
lol

Bakersfield, CA

#56 May 2, 2013
not only d food it's d town of myfAgs haha!
phooey

Delano, CA

#57 May 4, 2013
He finally got caught up to. Should have closed him along time ago.
smiles

Los Angeles, CA

#58 Jul 4, 2013
The owners had a bounced check @ taco factory in delano.. there name has been on the wall for two years.. the amount was 40.00 in the last 2 yrs they had no money to pay that shit off and get there name off that list, it was a fail from the get.. and that family thinks there better than everyone else calling themselfs good christians and they talk soo much shit and are so judgemental..just saying
phooey

Delano, CA

#59 Jul 16, 2013
Yea they have payroll checks at Palace market and won't make good. Absolutely right about good christians. They are not. Should be run out of town.
phooey

Bakersfield, CA

#60 Oct 15, 2013
Mexican restaurant is doing excellent unlike Pioneer with the worst people as so called owners. Mar air conditioning is also a joke. He has lawsuites against him for not standing by his work and don't have contractors lic. Either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McFarland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gus and Ahlam 23 min Leah 1
Whats a better job correctional officer or poli... (Apr '12) 2 hr So smart 59
Kelly wooldridge 4 hr haha 8
Wanna be blonds 16 hr paramount 4
Name that girl 16 hr Hahahaha 1
why Karina Hernandez get fired from Delano farms 16 hr miss her 7
Cece Benavides 16 hr Lily 3

McFarland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance