Wife killed, husband injured in strug...

Wife killed, husband injured in struggle with armed man, woman in home invasion

There are 7 comments on the Examiner.com story from Dec 8, 2012, titled Wife killed, husband injured in struggle with armed man, woman in home invasion. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A woman was shot to death and her husband wounded when they confronted a man and woman who had broken into their Henry County home early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Scared

Mcdonough, GA

#1 Dec 9, 2012
Too close. Anyone have any info?
Me Too

Roswell, GA

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Me Three

Mahwah, NJ

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Yeah, seems a little suspicous that they aren't releasing any info. Those descriptions of the suspects are ridiculous and describe half of the Atlanta population. Im sure it will come out in the end who is really responsible. Something is fishy with this whole thing.
hmmmm

Roswell, GA

#4 Dec 14, 2012
I think this was drug related. This house is not attractive enough for a random picking. Nothing was stolen? Nothing they want to admit to....
JBizzle

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Yeah, something must be up with the kid. He had problem talking to the media an hour after his mom was killed? Who does that? Plus, the sketches are worthless. If both of them had red bandanas, how is the male suspects face drawn? Home has no curb appeal, this wasn't random. Come on detectives....put your thinking cap on.
Scared

Mcdonough, GA

#6 Dec 16, 2012
I need answers. Should we be worried that these people are randomly hitting homes near us? Do the police have any leads? Why all the silence on this? Release something! I'm really scared!!!
JBizzle

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2012
I don't think we have anything to be scared of. If you have driven by the house, you will see that there is nothing about it that says, "we got $, come rob us!". I don't think it was random at all. Rumor has it that someone that lived there was up to no good. Maybe time will tell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McDonough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for someone (Jan '10) Jan 15 Vondell Jefferson 5
R.A. Deyton Detention Facility (Jun '08) Jan 3 Bettye 173
Mail Dec '17 Vondel Jefferson 3
Stanley Muhammad Riverdale Dec '17 Darnell 2
Tamara Patridge Dec '17 Vondell Jefferson 1
Black Feminism Dec '17 Crystal Black 4
News Georgia - Inmates Complain of Treatment at Clay... (Nov '07) Dec '17 sammie 55

McDonough Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McDonough Mortgages