Blake and Sarah bunch
Who cares

United States

#1 May 28, 2011
What is going on with these two dumb asses I hear she is still married to him and running around all over town with all of his friends while he is in jail is this true ? Or just hear say just wondering and trying to find out the truth
really?

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 28, 2011
Truth??? You can't handle the truth!!!
ive seen her

England, AR

#3 May 28, 2011
i have seen her with nick caskey a whole lot!!! he probably the one that got him put in jail. to be honest.
Who cares

United States

#4 May 28, 2011
Hey really the truth is you are probably just like them a toothless freak that everyone looks at with disgust ha ha ha ha ha...! And probably just as nasty
ive seen her

Cabot, AR

#5 May 28, 2011
Who cares wrote:
Hey really the truth is you are probably just like them a toothless freak that everyone looks at with disgust ha ha ha ha ha...! And probably just as nasty
are you sayn that to me too?
Who cares

United States

#6 May 28, 2011
No not you
Sparkie

Olive Branch, MS

#7 May 28, 2011
Is this really necessary? Give it a rest!!!!
Laughing

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2011
That piece of shit is back in jail and I am thE one that told on him and he knows who I am I'm the no life stupid guy who is stupid now ha ha ha ha..!!!!!! Hope you are enjoying your stay have a good rest and enjoyed the chit chat nite nite....!!! Does that bring back memories.....!!! It sure does for me
sad

United States

#9 Jun 1, 2011
Laughing wrote:
That piece of shit is back in jail and I am thE one that told on him and he knows who I am I'm the no life stupid guy who is stupid now ha ha ha ha..!!!!!! Hope you are enjoying your stay have a good rest and enjoyed the chit chat nite nite....!!! Does that bring back memories.....!!! It sure does for me
that is sad... u are sad... i feel bad for people like you. really i do. a life of snitching, eventually, people like you will get exactly what you deserve... aww!!!! you will eventually run outta people to nark on and then what??? you will get thrown under the bus like everyone else. lol. police has no respect for narks, lol... as soon as you cant give em what they want then you are f*cked. idk who you are but i hope your day comes soon:)
just saying

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2011
He's not in jail just saw hime driving a tractor yeasterday.
Laughing wrote:
Laughing

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2011
Ha that's funny driving a tractor hahaha damn does it get any better than that.....:) hey sad f you
I don't do dope just bust the ones that do and say they can't be busted what you can't get any now....!!!!:)
Laughing

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2011
Hey man I hear you are back in love with your wife Sarah and have forgiven her for what she did while you were in jail ha ha ha she is still doing it you fucking idiot you wre just another one she is leaving behind but don't cry about it just go ahead and become a preacher and pray for her ha ha ha ga ha ha ha u are a dandy man
whaat

United States

#13 Jun 14, 2011
dat two bit hoe cant even talk plain, maybe dats why dey like her so much, cause dey cant understand a word she says
Laughing

Dallas, TX

#14 Jun 20, 2011
Come one come all to blakes new fire and brimstone sermon..intitled please don't send me back to the pen cause bubba's waiting on me...!!!...;)
bossydog

Madison Heights, VA

#15 Jun 20, 2011
I had no idea McCrory is home to so many illiterates.Did you all even GO to school?
SAD

Kilgore, TX

#16 Jun 21, 2011
I dont understand why everybody talks so bad on here but wouldnt say it to her face!!! Sarah has done alot of bad things in life and im sure she wishes she could change them but dont drag her down even worse! PRAY for her instead of soing this! I'm sure everybody on here aint perfect and has done wrong... The reason the world is so bad now is bcus ppl talk all the time instead of PRAY!!!! Keep your head up Sarah!!! No matter what Jesus loves you and he's all that matters!!!!
Laughing

Dallas, TX

#17 Jun 22, 2011
Thatsb all that lives here including you bossydog
And you are also ugly......!!!!
bossydog

Madison Heights, VA

#19 Jun 22, 2011
FYI I live 734 miles away and I'm handsome LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McCrory Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 54 min The Real Truth 40,120
lizzy reed or rutledge (Jul '15) 7 hr Guest 5
boo 12 hr scooby 3
The Ken!!! 16 hr Sarah 1
hud 19 hr ytt 2
Michael and Heather Spence Fri guest 2
whose hiring Oct 13 Priceless 3

McCrory Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance